OneReddd

Essential changes for Season 3

OneReddd

Hi everyone,

It has been 2 seasons that we see people leaving the game after 1.5-2 months in.

With players feedback and also vets opinions here are some changes that we think are essential to the game. We know that most of this won't be taken into consideration because maybe it has already been thought but even 1 thing from this list would be huge already.

In order to prevent players from leaving the game before the end of season we suggest (they are independant) :

• Unlock brackets of levels as season goes for instance 1st week is 120 max, 2nd week is 160 max, 2 weeks then 200 max and then rest is 300. To make it possible the grind from 1-200 should be harder than right now and the grind to 300 should be easier.
  • XP Boost or drop boost or very special events should occur on last month.
  • Don't release all the new content at once at the begining of the season, people get bored that way. For instance for S2, It would have been nice to announce G12 at early season, implement the mats but allow the craft only like 3 weeks in, so we would have to compete on nado/old gc to get some gear before G12, one month later open new gc, one month later implement something new. Not all at once.
  • I think it has been said on an other topic and it's very interesting, create party size instance so if some player leave the game before the end, the grind is still possible for lower number of players.
  • More about comfort, since we use G12 it has become even more common to use delph gems, maybe re-think them or their price. People really get annoyed by them.
  • Allow Demonic essence on G12 parts ?

Here are some PVP-oriented suggestions :

• Extremely reduce the number of players in a tribe to like 10 or 15 max, cap the max number of allied tribe to 1. This will for sure create PVP on Islands and also respect the nation events (nation and not tribe) because not enough players (or close) to make a 1 tribe nation.
  • Change the civil war times -> 2 times a day is way way way too much, It shouldn't occur more than 1 per 2 days if not only 2 per week (wednesday and sunday for instance). It would be way more challenged if it was only twice per week. The reward also should be changed, is it truly adapted to season format ? With a low amount of players in a tribe, wouldn't tax be way more adapted ? The war would be challenged everytime it occurs which would change the owning nation twice a week. Is tax too op then ? We think the reward has to change at least for season format. Should the only ally benefit from the reward as well ?
  • Change Soccer event reward for the concerned brackets -> Keep G11 rewards for 160-, Change to eonic-oriented or trans skills rewards for 160-200, Change to G12 rewards for 200+.

I must say, Season 2 brought so much good things into the game, like really, so it's sad to see players leave after 1.5-2 months in. I think we really need to tackle this issue and then it will be very very good.

Thanks for reading, I'll edit if i have some more ideas. Please share your opinion on any of the points listed.

Edited by OneReddd

shockdot

There are some good ideas listed here, I'd like to see player feedback on some of them.

kekelordz
7 hours ago, OneReddd said:

Unlock brackets of levels as season goes for instance 1st week is 120 max, 2nd week is 160 max, 2 weeks then 200 max and then rest is 300. To make it possible the grind from 1-200 should be harder than right now and the grind to 300 should be easier.

Possible good idea~ condense the competition into lower brackets, prevent people from rushing 201+ & scaling too far ahead for everyone to catch up. Plus lower brackets are always fun:)

7 hours ago, OneReddd said:
  • XP Boost or drop boost or very special events should occur on last month.

I'm thinking of EXP X2 PET & LVL  Weekends on last 30days. And some unique events held by Moderators, such as ingame trivias, hide and seeks, small PVP contests, last man standing and such, just to provide a fun and exciting enviroment for people, never know what u might be a part of when u login. Ofcourse the rewards should be like a few pouches or some random small TC items, like 1 delphi gem, pet revives, you know what I mean (max 30TC for winners)

8 hours ago, OneReddd said:

I think it has been said on an other topic and it's very interesting, create party size instance so if some player leave the game before the end, the grind is still possible for lower number of players.

FL Boss HP/Damage should be adjusted to party members , small scaling if theres more players. Lowest HP would be 5Player party , then for each player, maybe 5% higher HP? or 10%? Up to X2 HP of boss @ 10man party , and remains that up to 15, so bigger parties are still rewarded for grouping a large amount of players together.

More about comfort, since we use G12 it has become even more common to use delph gems, maybe re-think them or their price. People really get annoyed by them.

The increased use of Delphiroth Gems require them to be availible for drops ingame....or a price adjustment, because honestly you go broke delphing something.

Extremely reduce the number of players in a tribe to like 10 or 15 max, cap the max number of allied tribe to 1. This will for sure create PVP on Islands and also respect the nation events (nation and not tribe) because not enough players (or close) to make a 1 tribe nation.

Hell yes.

• Change the civil war times -> 2 times a day is way way way too much, It shouldn't occur more than 1 per 2 days if not only 2 per week (wednesday and sunday for instance). It would be way more challenged if it was only twice per week. The reward also should be changed, is it truly adapted to season format ? With a low amount of players in a tribe, wouldn't tax be way more adapted ? The war would be challenged everytime it occurs which would change the owning nation twice a week. Is tax too op then ? We think the reward has to change at least for season format. Should the only ally benefit from the reward as well ?

Please this.

• Change Soccer event reward for the concerned brackets -> Keep G11 rewards for 160-, Change to eonic-oriented or trans skills rewards for 160-200, Change to G12 rewards for 200+.

Soccer needs to be looked at, and please activate Soul Shard and PK points @ Soccer Event Time.

Dirge07

I have some PvE QoL changes in mind .

- Northeast Lad mobs have their MS reduced and not have extra range ( Im looking at you Jersey Devils )

-Magic Dmg mobs have their dmg halved in east lad so melee's outside of Bless 7 dont have to tank more than 1 mob at a time

-Increase the drop rate of corrupt cores from Northeast Lad mobs and add material stacks to the orb vendor.

-Remove Junior Sephs from East lad / Karebear island the gems are trash, so unless you can buy skill books with them they might aswell be removed or have their vendor sell price upped

-Add G11 drops to SSC so people have more incentive to run it, same goes for Rampao Bugs or atleast the quest, Increase chance of G11 dropping from Water Room or add a repeatable quest ( like Wasteland Shaman ) in Rampao Store where you have to kill x amount of Mobs to get a guaranteed  Bless 1- 3 G11 as a reward.

-Show the % chance of the item breaking when upgrading it 

- A vendor or a function to exchange rebirth gems for restat gems for a specific attribute

kekelordz
3 minutes ago, Dirge07 said:

I have some PvE QoL changes in mind .

- Northeast Lad mobs have their MS reduced and not have extra range ( Im looking at you Jersey Devils )

No, that makes them easier to farm and aggro of mobs should be like that everywhere to be honest.

3 minutes ago, Dirge07 said:

-Magic Dmg mobs have their dmg halved in east lad so melee's outside of Bless 7 dont have to tank more than 1 mob at a time

-Increase the drop rate of corrupt cores from Northeast Lad mobs and add material stacks to the orb vendor.

Mages hurt too much I agree.
Droprate of Corrupt cores is fine :) work on ur drop rate better ;)

4 minutes ago, Dirge07 said:

-Remove Junior Sephs from East lad / Karebear island the gems are trash, so unless you can buy skill books with them they might aswell be removed or have their vendor sell price upped

yes

-Add G11 drops to SSC so people have more incentive to run it, same goes for Rampao Bugs or atleast the quest, Increase chance of G11 dropping from Water Room or add a repeatable quest ( like Wasteland Shaman ) in Rampao Store where you have to kill x amount of Mobs to get a guaranteed  Bless 1- 3 G11 as a reward.

Why not

-Show the % chance of the item breaking when upgrading it 

The dream

- A vendor or a function to exchange rebirth gems for restat gems for a specific attribute

Cool idea

IKuPAI

The first idea is...  A double edged sword...

Lets imagine that I get max level every time on release...

Annnnd occupy the island for the entire week... Every week.

There is no chance to even get caught up.

Part of the fun of seasonal is that 1 team stays mid game, 1 team goes duan and 1 team shoots for 300...

----------

Instances hp?

Yea... Idk that hp is the issue, i think damage and move speed is more the problem. If FL bosses moved like east lad monsters we could make lures at a decent rate...

Also, players refuse to lure yeshi... Why? The damn mountain, and IKAL... Must be the damage.

------

I think these time sensitive caps would be good with a bigger playerbase (given limited resources and constant combat)

But in a realm where someone can have an island uncontested for 4+ hours, the time investment is too great.

-------------

I don't think demonics should go on G12s... It gives reason to make +9 g11s.....

However, there is plenty of room for angelic, crafters, farmers, speedy essences...

--------------

Turf battles has only Player Vs Upgrade as far as rarity goes...

If we could get like a 1/400 drop rate on delphiroth gems from v3 bosses in server 1, and 1/800 in server 2, and 0/0 in server 3....

Edit: frozenland is the exception... 

But shouldn't frozenland have some 100% or 80% drops too?

---------

Reducing tribe size makes it really easy for a 8 man team in 17/10 sets to obliterate an otherwise worthy 40 man team in 13/10 sets...

That suggestion looks like fear of population boom.

Tbh "tribeless" was one of my favorite agetb ideas

--------

Magic mobs need their damage halved everywhere........

-------

Not only should rebirth convert to all restat, we should be able to craft restat gems with gemstone

And we should be able to convert all g12 mats to relative alts... Copper-> nickel, spiderstone->igneous, red->blue, diluted chemical -> seph cloth

--------

All in all These are some richeous ideas, but I have to say the game is finally almost in 1 piece... I don't think forcing players into a tier will do anything but delay some player's start dates and make the king of the hill situation an immediate threat on day 1.

I think our focus for season 3 should be end game... The level 250+ grind isn't solo, and is incredibly painful...

Perhaps season 4 we can look at making early game (iah/shuy) appealing again...

Then by season 5 we should start looking into things like time sensitive level caps.

----------

Also, moderator hosted events...

Players can do those too... It's a matter of people being willing to actually try something with someone who is hosting an event.

I tried to host as a moderator and nobody wanted anything to do with it...

But, hosting exp in V3 gets a 10 man party in no time...

Ur moderator idea is much like my king of the server thread. Only moderators are only players...

King of the server would have earned the authority to give out global exp boosts and such.

Rather than having moderators Trade players gem bags... The king would activate a game feature.

Edited by IKuPAI

Onionbear

Unlock Level bracket as season goes.

This seems like a good idea but there are some players that really nolife this game and will be OP.  It is actually nice to see them move on and they will be bored waiting around.  It is always easier to farm items when you are higher level and making players wait will be annoying.

XP Boost or drop boost or very special events

This is of course great.  The special events should be happening more throughout the season and even on tri.  More GM/Mod/Company interaction in general.

Don't release all the new content at once at the beginning

Not a horrible idea but then how do you time it?  Again, some players are ready for that content sooner and will be disgruntled and bored if force to wait around.

Create party size instance

Awesome idea!  :)

More about comfort

This could apply to several items.  There should be an in game alternative. Would be quite the race for spawned Turf Shops if they had a chance to give more than just the basic stuff.

Players in a tribe to like 10 or 15 max, Ally cap

Good idea.  10 or 15 might be a little low.  Should be able to fill a party.

Change Soccer event reward

For sure this needs to be updated.  Should say Nostalgia on it. Not sure about the PK points or shards.  That will attract players who could care less about the reward but just want to slaughter a mob of people who need the gear.

Northeast Lad mobs have their MS reduced and not have extra range

I think this is fine.  Makes them easy to lure and adds a little cost at higher levels.

Increase the drop rate of corrupt orbs

This could be bumped a little.  Especially in Vehel area.

Magic Dmg mobs have their dmg halved

Hell yeah!  Those things hurt like hell, on my level 255 blade, running through a level 160 area.

Remove Junior Sephs

These things are a real annoyance. Any of the juniors.  Breaking an item going to 2.  Really?  Make them half ass useful or make them gone.

Add G11 drops

Yeah, this should apply to several areas where a level 120-160 can go.  Pretty hard to get the gear outside of buying it at that level. This should include east lad around the forest miner + areas about as often as Rampoa second floor.  Also, Rampoa first floor monsters should drop stuff, occasionally an 11.

Rebirth for restat

This would be a tough one.  An all restat on a level 290 vs 160 is a big difference in stat points.  How may restat is that worth?  Maybe a way to trade them for storage and ease of use.  Say trade 50 plus 5 million leni for a 500 restat gem and 100 plus 10 million leni for a 1000 restat gem.

IKuPAI

Oh, I've been meaning to mention this suggestion too... Since we're here;

G12 seph shards...

Seeing as it can break going +6/7 i think we should get at least half of the items levels in shards...

Right now u can have a 20/6/6/6 weapon...

If it breaks going 20/7/6/6 you only get 6 shards...

Food for thought.

ibuytriset
10 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

The first idea is...  A double edged sword...

Lets imagine that I get max level every time on release...

Annnnd occupy the island for the entire week... Every week.

There is no chance to even get caught up.

How can you occupy the island for the entire week in week 1-2-3 season ? There are so many players that's not possible.

Part of the fun of seasonal is that 1 team stays mid game, 1 team goes duan and 1 team shoots for 300...

Definitely not, that's how 200+ players leave the game coz they have no competition people being afraid to grind against them.

Instances hp?

Yea... Idk that hp is the issue, i think damage and move speed is more the problem. If FL bosses moved like east lad monsters we could make lures at a decent rate...

Season 2 is about teamplay, just get a 10/10 murciel vig build blade and he'll tank all for you. This idea of reducing HP is to allow the 200-300 grind even in last month due to lower amount of players.

I don't think demonics should go on G12s... It gives reason to make +9 g11s.....

It was just a suggestion about a very good item which cant really be used all day. And yeah for sure i saw so many players who made +9 sets for their demonic parts...

Reducing tribe size makes it really easy for a 8 man team in 17/10 sets to obliterate an otherwise worthy 40 man team in 13/10 sets...

Wrong.

I think our focus for season 3 should be end game... The level 250+ grind isn't solo, and is incredibly painful...

You can solo up to 300, it starts to get slower at 276 but you can.

Perhaps season 4 we can look at making early game (iah/shuy) appealing again...

Then by season 5 we should start looking into things like time sensitive level caps.

Topic is about s3.

Also, moderator hosted events...

Players can do those too... It's a matter of people being willing to actually try something with someone who is hosting an event.

I tried to host as a moderator and nobody wanted anything to do with it...

But, hosting exp in V3 gets a 10 man party in no time...

Ur moderator idea is much like my king of the server thread. Only moderators are only players...

King of the server would have earned the authority to give out global exp boosts and such.

Rather than having moderators Trade players gem bags... The king would activate a game feature.

Your king idea is way too complicated.

OyunBozan

your ideas are beautiful, but there's no need for a lot of changes. My idea is to set a time limit on FL. Players have to spend a lot of time in FL. It makes the game boring. My idea is that the time limit is like when the game first opens. This will allow us to see more war. In addition, v3 should be made up to 250 or 260 LVL. The game is a bit of a hassle, because after 300 LVL, there is no purpose left for us.

I'm sorry I can express that much because my English is bad. :))

IKuPAI
8 hours ago, ibuytriset said:

How can you occupy the island for the entire week in week 1-2-3 season ? There are so many players that's not possible.

i think you misread...

Occupying an island 24/7 is not hard with just 2 people...

20/7 is manageable with just 1 incredibly powerful person.

Definitely not, that's how 200+ players leave the game coz they have no competition people being afraid to grind against them.

this happens because the top 10 players use every advantage to get level 300 first, then once they are 300 they turn around and stab u in the back... "That'll teach you for helping me level up"

Season 2 is about teamplay, just get a 10/10 murciel vig build blade and he'll tank all for you. This idea of reducing HP is to allow the 200-300 grind even in last month due to lower amount of players.

"Just get a 10/10 murciel vig build and he'll tank all for you"

Haha... Okay, we're telling jokes now? Haha... Okay my turn;

"Just get 1,000% pdef and you can tank it yourself"

Lolol... U open with "teamplay" then convert stance to "just 2 people", maybe even a mercenary.

It was just a suggestion about a very good item which cant really be used all day. And yeah for sure i saw so many players who made +9 sets for their demonic parts...

there are certain game elements that aren't easily used... For example, drop rate jewlery is likely a different set than your pvp jewlery...

The same should be true for augmented gear... G11 was the rule and somehow now eonics have it... But it's not drop rate boost so idc.

Wrong.

okay.... Valid point.

You can solo up to 300, it starts to get slower at 276 but you can.

Slower at 276?

At 260 I'm getting 28% per FL run... The entire thing! 

In v3 I'm getting 13% per boss (i would say "you" but instead, I'll say "watch my V3 RUNS on twitch.tv/kupafoo my streams are saved.)

But, watch my hp bar... 2 monster does 99% of my hp... 

Topic is about s3.

And my response clearly states that we don't need to change the entire game yet. We need to fix the end game and early game content/incentives.

Your king idea is way too complicated.

G12s are complicated...

Production is complicated...

Reforging is complicated...

Jewlery is complicated...

160 g6 jewlery builds are complicated...

Vote for an active auto-moderated GM?

Not complicated.

Requirement: sub to game to cast vote, wait for election.

Idk why people insist on hiding when trying to have a conversation...

But the fact you hid your name, and attacked JUST ME.... Tells me you're not interested in helping the game. You're simply trolling me...

There are a lot of reasonable suggestions in this DISCUSSION.

Rather than trolling you could provide some constructive INPUT into the situation.

OneReddd

I guess you can close topic and forget it, Kupa came in with his king idea and won't accept anything else than get back his mod statut.

And just so you know, you might be the only player struggling in V3 with it being nerfed, maybe listen to advices people give you and then you might know what game you are currently playing.

IKuPAI
Just now, OneReddd said:

I guess you can close topic and forget it, Kupa came in with his king idea and won't accept anything else than get back his mod statut.

And just so you know, you might be the only player struggling in V3 with it being nerfed, maybe listen to advices people give you and then you might know what game you are currently playing.

I'm NOT the only player struggling in v3... And I'm not trying to get mod status back... 

kekelordz

There is a BRAND new player in the game currently. He started legit 48hours ago, and I took him to V2 after he got to lv200, guess what, he could actually manage to kill stuff there by himself, in god damn +6 mystic set with a +6 bow. And you complain 1400dmg is too much from the plant. Just please....stop destroying every constructive topic with your garbage.

IKuPAI

Sure, anyone can kite the juniors lol... I'm providing my input, you're just being arrogant... 

Enough.

kekelordz

Yeah and a +7/8 mystic set archer with barely any vig and 6/5 rings could do solo v3 bosses BEFORE the nerf. I dont see the problem.

OneReddd

Why do you keep thinking everyone is against you ? 

You're far from being the only player in the game and even more from being target n1.

This is sad this topic turned into a guy acting like a victim in every of his posts when the main topic is about S3.

How did it got distracted that much ?

IKuPAI
4 minutes ago, kekelordz said:

Yeah and a +7/8 mystic set archer with barely any vig and 6/5 rings could do solo v3 bosses BEFORE the nerf. I dont see the problem.

8/8 set with zipped potions ....

3 minutes ago, OneReddd said:

Why do you keep thinking everyone is against you ? 

You're far from being the only player in the game and even more from being target n1.

This is sad this topic turned into a guy acting like a victim in every of his posts when the main topic is about S3.

How did it got distracted that much ?

Everyone was providing input and you came through trying to get my goat. You're toxic...  Lay off, enjoy the game... Stfu

kekelordz
Just now, IKuPAI said:

8/8 set with zipped potions ....

3 +8 pieces, 2 +7. No zipped potions. 640 VIT archer, BEFORE THE NERF. 10955 HP. You say your pdef is 770. Look at his, BEFORE THE NERF. 

Why do you keep lying to yourself ?

IKuPAI
10 minutes ago, kekelordz said:

3 +8 pieces, 2 +7. No zipped potions. 640 VIT archer, BEFORE THE NERF. 10955 HP. You say your pdef is 770. Look at his, BEFORE THE NERF. 

Why do you keep lying to yourself ?

I'm not lying... I'm simply going off of my experiences...

I think you missed my point... You used 500 potions on 1 room... You used 700 potions from the entrance until you finished ONE room...

kekelordz

Ah now using too many potions on a obviously undergeared PAPER ARCHER doing  PRE-Nerf V3 is the problem? I was overpotting just incase, the video is just there to show you, that you CAN do it, even with super bad gear, and 770 pdef compared to 670.....lol, its a huge diffrence. and let me say it again, it has been nerfed already.....there is no hope to help you for real.

Kanoran

Tons of good ideas in here but my only question is why is the gm focused on seasonal and not tri server. Might as well wipe tri server completely . Imo seasonal is a 3 month testing server for new content while tri server is the actual game but is completely dead because everyone wants things to be changed or fixed and it's always ignored.... seasonal is active for 1 to 2 months then people get bored and quit yea they can play tri but Why? Barely anyone plays it and the items they made from the Supremes have broke 160 +content. I'd like to see a new dev hired for tri server and keep you for seasonal if not the game won't last much longer. Only can grind to 300 every season for new content so much till you push uninstall it. My perspectives on this game is cause I myself got a 10 9 tri set I'll never use on tri server cause no one else plays it so it' boring. I played season 2 got number 1 and best rm set and broke it all cause what' the point? You can't sell characters to one another and why bring another 300 to the dead server?

FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING

ADVERTISE THE GAME. 3 YEARS ALMOST AND VERY LITTLE IF ANY ADVERTISING DONE YOU IGNORE half our ideas to keep the community you have but then refuse to advertise to bring in larger numbers why can't You?

Edited by Kanoran

IKuPAI

I was just on tri earlier today and there was about the sme population as seasonal...

+Reaper on tri has new mechanics...

+The system feed is uograded

Take that as you will, but i don't think it's the game causing the players to "quit"... It's the ability to level up... People play until they get outgeared and wiped... Doesn't matter what level bracket. If they quit before pvp didn't even hear about them quitting...

Imo if it wasn't a nolife grind to 300 (with a decent fl party) we would retain a lot more players... Imo stragglers should achieve 300 by end of month 2 solo... 

Edited by IKuPAI

Onionbear

There is a community.  You can see it when the seasonal starts.  Lots of players start but then they quit relatively soon after.

Part of it is "they get outgeared and wiped".  A group of player with 20 hours free a day can monopolize resources.  Maybe not owning island for weeks at a time but enough to leave most of the population without and forced to purchase resources from the already powerful in the hopes of one day competing.  Of course it is a dream as the rich just get richer and more powerful and the poor get screwed and quit until all you have left is the OP 1% and a few loyal players too stubborn to stop.   What I think needs to change so help with this cycle and bring more pvp to the game is to level the gear ratios.  The gear gets better pretty linearly from 1 to about 6 but then a +7 is a steep jump.  +8 is a huge gain...

Crnyp9.jpg

The same thing applies to weapons...

RSLHwP.jpg

With this ratio a player in a 9/8 set easily slaughters a whole party of 8/7 or lower geared players.  Add crazy jewelry and a pet and there is no competing.  This leaves most of the players stuck in a vicious cycle where you need more resources to get stronger but you can't get them without the 1% rushing in to get some PKs.  You are forced to just buy them constantly until you are broke making the already strong even stronger and richer.  Not really very fun going broke and being one hit all over the map so players quit.

My first suggestion is to level this off so +8 and +9 add only the incremental increases seen for lower level upgrades and you get better competition between more players not just the 1% fighting each other while slaughtering all others.

The other part is the 200-300 level bracket.  It is a horrible thing and I regret it every time I break 200.  You no longer have access to any resources as it is full of high levels and 1% just itching to pk someone so forget rue or gc.  You could try to level up to compete but because you are late to the game there is no FL, not like you are much more than fodder in the war anyways. You can try V3 and chew through the pots for maybe 10% per hour so 10 hours later you can level, once.  Just do that another 60 times and you can maybe make it to getting three hit because you haven't spent those hours getting gems and resources and crafting skills so you still have crappy gear.  Better than one hit I guess.

So, my second suggestion is to break up this 100 level grind and expand out the lower levels with more content.

Have GC and Duan be level 161-200 areas.  

Have V3 and Rue be for 200-260, with rue on servers 2 and 3.  Have Rampao temple for 200 - 260 and give better rewards.

Add V4 and a new island for 260 - 300.  Have some cool little critters give additional G12 resources on the new island with the gems.  I still think the pet island would be good for this.

Nation events can still be 200-300, leveling the gear gains will make these more entertaining

Be nice to see blessing gear be level 161+ and have rampoa chests be non-shard resources.  Good G10 gear is really unattainable at level 120 anyways so might be fun for level 160.

IKuPAI
28 minutes ago, Onionbear said:

28 minutes ago, Onionbear said:

Be nice to see blessing gear be level 161+ and have rampoa chests be non-shard resources.  Good G10 gear is really unattainable at level 120 anyways so might be fun for level 160.

You had me up until here...

If g11 goes 161 a lot of builds and nostalgia become useless and forgotten... Everyone wants to change the entire game instead of just fixing the problems...

"A decent 120 set is really unattainable at 120 anyways"

G10 is safe to +6...

Vylock sells 5/5 pieces...

I counter you with

"A decent g11 set isn't really attainable at 160 anyways"

Basically gotta get there first, have more people shortly after first, or level up... Changing the bracket is only going to skew EVERYTHING... Change the entire game!

Practical solution involves bridging the gaps between g10 and g11... And as you said, possibly changing the gear ratios... But then the entire game goes into another balancing phase... Pvp, pve... Entire game.