OneReddd

Essential changes for Season 3

Onionbear

Yeah, true enough.

There are 10 level of gear and weapons that practically nobody sees.  Would be nice to expand that out somehow.  Might be difficult without losing nostalgia and changing the entire game. Or, that's what the game needs.  Not sure.

Edited by Onionbear

IKuPAI
On 2/7/2018 at 0:01 AM, Onionbear said:

Yeah, true enough.

There are 10 level of gear and weapons that practically nobody sees.  Would be nice to expand that out somehow.  Might be difficult without losing nostalgia and changing the entire game. Or, that's what the game needs.  Not sure.

Shockdot said something in game about transmogs for season 3... So that might curb this need everyone has for g1-10...

However, i don't see any reason to change the base foundation of the game...

What we need is a iah and shuy revitalization patch to make it worth having a level 90/120 character...

I wear g4 gears on my shuy char, and if i made a iah char I'd likely use the newcomers quest g1 set...

Players have always found a way to twink lower levels, but right now nobody wants to waste their time on iah... The newt rangers and mushrooms hit too hard, and you get ONE gem per kill... Even rampao has better drops than iah... Yet iah is a pvp zone...

aVantage_
On 2/7/2018 at 2:01 AM, Onionbear said:

Yeah, true enough.

Been saying that for a long time. 12 levels of gear and only using g11 and g12. The g1-10 sets are as useless as vegetarian burgers. You see, turf Battles is a great game because of the great mechanics, however it is incomplete. The entire game focuses on g11 Levels 121-200 and g12 201-300 leaving g1-10 to be levels 1-121. While I agree that some of these sets can be spread out closely at the beginning levels, we gotta move the g11 to a more useful position. G11 gear uses RH and BT to upgrade, yet a level 200 can only get RH and BT at 2 locations. Ghost castle that’s full of higher levels and a totally different level set (G12) and Nado (level 160-). So the 161-200 bracket that utilizes the G11s the most, due to stat points available and the newly acquired skills, is unable to even farm for RH and BT effectively. I’m my opinion, Gc needs to be dropped to 161-200 and a new area for 201+, that will drop materials. The other point I want to make, is that people who play only a few hours a day, quit because they are unable to gear, level, or obtain some sort of progression in the game. Granted a couple hours a day is not much, but this game currently strives on people who can invest more time than most. Getting back to my point here... there is very little sense of progression in the game from level 90-200. I mean gear wise and island wise. 90-200. The entire game relies on the fact that you need to level 1-201 as fast as possible so you can obtain resources and access to new areas to level and compete with the ONLY bracket in this game at the moment. I say only bracket because who really goes 200-? Players who can’t ultimately play more hours, easily fall behind and quit. If there was a bracket system, where each bracket did not directly compete with the next, that utilizes the g1-10 sets at 1-160 AND allows for pvp with progress then that is a step in the right direction. You should be able to farm for your current bracket gear and start your next bracket gear farming towards the end of your current bracket. Giving people inscentive to continue moving from one bracket to the next.IN EXAMPLE:  If I get stuck at 160 with an OP set I can kill everyone in my bracket, but I will eventually want to explore the newer abilities of the game at 161+, along with the newer gears and better glows and move on.  Plus PvP itself should evolve as you progress, resulting in forcing people to eventually level up. Think of some of the benefits... new market items to trade if you need a dedicated lower grade set for each island. The different builds with the less stat point restrictive gear at the lower brackets. Increasing pvp action, speed, dynamics, and abilities.  Iv said it before and I’ll say it again... g11 is unbalanced at 160 on Nado and the damage and defensive values are to op for the level bracket with the given stat points and given pvp abilities. Gear is very hard to balance to a specific level if it’s being used at multiple level brackets. However, restricting it to just one bracket will allow that specific level set to be balanced to that specific level of game play. 

Edited by aVantage_

IKuPAI

I agree gc should be 161-200...

However, we don't need to remove g11 from 160...

The stats are almost PERFECTLY DESIGNED for a g10 jewlery set and g11 gear set...

The issue isn't that g11 is 121-160..

The issue is WHY WOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT 120- when u get 2 gems per monster... 

If u move g11 to 161+ your g9 gears are still not going to be touched...

We need a reason to stay level 90/120...

Don't change the whole game...........

Fix the issue... "G1-10 gears aren't used"

Ok... So lets help g10 and forget the rest...

stubi
On 5.2.2018 at 11:36 AM, OneReddd said:

• Unlock brackets of levels as season goes for instance 1st week is 120 max, 2nd week is 160 max, 2 weeks then 200 max and then rest is 300. To make it possible the grind from 1-200 should be harder than right now and the grind to 300 should be easier.

Best idea i've seen in a long time.

On 5.2.2018 at 11:36 AM, OneReddd said:

• Extremely reduce the number of players in a tribe to like 10 or 15 max, cap the max number of allied tribe to 1. This will for sure create PVP on Islands and also respect the nation events (nation and not tribe) because not enough players (or close) to make a 1 tribe nation.

Thats also pretty interesting. +

i would also like to see the tribe war added to our version (the one from AGTB). You basically just started a tribe war against other tribes and got points for killing a members.
There was no fame loss either because the opposing tribe appeared full red to you.

Maybe such a feature could determine the guild rankings on the website or perhabs hand out rewards for being the best tribe weekly or monthly (depends on the value of the reward).