IKuPAI

Exp tables

IKuPAI

I've been trying to explain this issue for a while, but it seems to be unimportant...

Let me try again.

In V3 the junior delphiroth monsters used to give very good exp at level 200.

The bigger delphist MONSTERS used to give good exp around 240.

The delphist "humans" were good exp around 260-270.

The monsters surrounding the bosses were good exp until 270.

Bosses are currently yellow over 270.

I propose using blue names as described in the help interface of the game...

Red provides no exp and it is higher level than you. (Working)

Orange provides some exp and is slightly higher level than you (1-5 levels)

Purple is the best experience and is around your level (5-40 levels)

Yellow is lower experience and is slightly lower level than you. (1-10 levels)

Blue is low experience but still provides experience (not working)

Gray is FAR LOWER level than you and gives NO experience.

Imo, the entire v3 should be blue until 280 (providing experience regardless of level)

In the same turn of events, everything in v3 should be orange or purple at level 200.

Also, the entire floor of v3 should stay yellow until level 275.

The bosses and surrounding boss guardians should be purple from levels 235(east lad exp halt) until level 270.

This logic should be applied throughout the entire game... Ie: lizard rascals should go gray around 75.

V1 eggs should remain purple until 160, and yellow through level 250. 

V2 eggs should be purple through level 200 and yellow through 270.

The east ladianes eggs should have hp increased and given an exp meter allowing a purple status until level 240, and yellow until 250, and blue until 270. Making gray 271.

I hope this makes sense... We should have more opportunities to get experience beyond the current cap restrictions to allow lower geared players to return to a lower level and not only farm items/leni/supplies by returning to a previous zone, but also providing experience for remaining in the area a while longer...

Ex: wasteland orange at level 80. Going yellow at 100... Providing blue experience through level 120...

This will encourage players to help "stragglers" experience beyond the desired experience rates for a small experience incentive.

kekelordz

V3 Mobs are Bracketed.

Juniors.
Humans
Boss Guards
Bosses.

They all provide very good expirience for their respective level brackets. V3 is the highest tier Map that provides you with basically everything, EXP, Raw Mats, G12 Mats, G11 Jewlery, G10 Jewlery, G11 Weapons., G11 Armors.  The zone has been nerfed down to the ground due to constant complaints its too hard, considering the rewards it gives, it WAS TOO EASY.  Plus you've got Non-PK Servers for it aswell. I wholeheartedly disagree with any V3 Buffs, if V3 gets buffed even by 5%exp overall, honestly, FL will just become meaningless before Lv280.

-1. No.

IKuPAI
1 minute ago, kekelordz said:

V3 Mobs are Bracketed.

Juniors.
Humans
Boss Guards
Bosses.

They all provide very good expirience for their respective level brackets. V3 is the highest tier Map that provides you with basically everything, EXP, Raw Mats, G12 Mats, G11 Jewlery, G10 Jewlery, G11 Weapons., G11 Armors.  The zone has been nerfed down to the ground due to constant complaints its too hard, considering the rewards it gives, it WAS TOO EASY.  Plus you've got Non-PK Servers for it aswell. I wholeheartedly disagree with any V3 Buffs, if V3 gets buffed even by 5%exp overall, honestly, FL will just become meaningless before Lv280.

-1. No.

I'm not asking for a V3 nerf in this thread, I'm asking for an exp table rework throughout all levels of the game. Right now it feels like a fast food sammich... Just slapped together.

I'm asking for consistency and follow through on the exp brackets.

Blue is an unused color, and should be fine tuned.

Thank you for your input strongest player in the game, but I'm after quality of life for the entire game. Please consider an unbias oppinion to accommodate players who could use non item farm incentive in all tiers.

Onionbear
On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎18 at 4:32 AM, IKuPAI said:

Blue is low experience but still provides experience (not working)

I do feel some of the mobs in V3 do turn yellow/blue a little early.  I am not even level 270 and there is nothing purple there anymore.  Just yellow and blue.

I do agree that blue mobs should still give experience.  This is not just a V3 issue but in general.  Sure red ones and grey can give no xp but all middle ones should still give something as outlined.

IKuPAI
On 3/4/2018 at 2:32 PM, Onionbear said:

I do feel some of the mobs in V3 do turn yellow/blue a little early.  I am not even level 270 and there is nothing purple there anymore.  Just yellow and blue.

I do agree that blue mobs should still give experience.  This is not just a V3 issue but in general.  Sure red ones and grey can give no xp but all middle ones should still give something as outlined.

Boom shakkalakka!

I knew this wasn't a personal preference... It's just not congruent with the rules, or the rest of the exp zones for that matter. Swamp, being a prime example having 3 creatures to exp all different brackets, yet lizardmen are/were/should be worth exp... Not good exp, but exp none the less.