IKuPAI

Season 3: Never say Die [early-season contest]

IKuPAI

We once did a video contest to make this:

Well, I wanted to resurrect the contest myself and extend an offer to everyone!

The "Never say die" video contest is the prequel to another contest I'll host at the end of the season. "Legends Never Die: Season 3"

5 winners will be chosen from players who have submitted high quality videos to YouTube for the first 3 weeks of season 3.

The submitted videos can be used to create a final product early-mid season video refered to hencefourth as "never say die".

--------------

The goal here is to show new players how much veterans break to obtain success. (Items, players, islands... Break stuff!)

Realistically I can give away 5x +9s by week 3. Just to boost players for creating content.

--------------

The prizes are TBD and will require submission to this thread.

Your submission will include one or all of your level 1-week3 season 3 footage links to youtube.

If you wish to link your channel name, that's fine.

The #1 content creator will recieve an extra video-related prize for the "Never say die" video. Possibly, choosing the music.

(You must be in the top 5 to win this award)

----------

ALL GENRES ARE ACCEPTED

I want to see your lets plays, i want to see your ____ from scratch series, i want to see your pve music video, your scenic shots of the game, epic mage tanks, pvp mayhem, team coordination with audio, some crazy live upgrade reactions, streaming clips, tutorials (infinate stamina tutorial coming in the off-season), lets show youtube and the world how many gigs we can fill!

----------

If you would like to make a donation to this contest during season 3 you can contact me on discord. I'll be recording or streaming all season long.

Edited by IKuPAI