kekelordz

Supreme BT RH On Tri Server

kekelordz

Hi,

Many people have voiced their opinion that Supreme Blue Tear & Red Honor should be able to make 10/9 Set on tri server.

I believe that the hard upgrade rates ( Compared to seasonal )  are already difficult enough, why cap BT at 9 and RH at 8  for Tri server?

On seasonal , the cap makes sense due to higher upgrade rates overall.

Currently Nado is not played at all because of low RH BT Demand in Tri server. No1 really need sup RH BT to make 9/8 set cuz you just get owned by 10/9 set people.

Realistically, a player who wants to begin competing on nado, only can buy 10/9 set from the already existing items which were made before the change. Itrs not fair theres 20 or even 30  weapons +10, which have ridiculous market prices, so no "average" player can even consider buying it.  Making it is near impossible. As you know there was not a single +10 weapon made BEFORE Season1. 

Please change it back ( FOR TRI SERVER ONLY )  to BT +10 Weapon   and RH +9 Armor  limit. I think it will bring action to Nado and RH BT will be see increased market value again.

Ty for reading.

Edited by kekelordz

gogoqiujun

I agree it .. Our friends also need them back. We all want to play it in Duan and Nado  with +10 weapons and +9 armors!~~~~ 

Kratos

what is the crime of those who are not in season 1 ?  Then remove 9/10 sets.? Because certain people have 9/10 set.. New arriving players have no chance of enduring 9/10 sets. That's why I want you to open up and sup seph open 9 jewelrys.

Edited by Kratos

kekelordz
1 minute ago, Kratos said:

what is the crime of those who are not in season 1 ?  Then remove 9/10 sets.? Because certain people have 9/10 set.. New arriving players have no chance of enduring 9/10 sets. That's why I want you to open up and sup seph open 9 jewelrys.

Jewlery is ok I think.  G11 +9 jewlery can be made with SC gems. Season1 did not have a big advantage with it.  I think the big problem now is access to 10/9 set. New arriving players have no chance to endure  and no chance to make it. ( VERY VERY LOW )...not enough time between season to really make some G11 item +9..

kekelordz
3 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

I fully support 10/10 limit on sup bt/rh for triumphus server

I'd say 10/9 limit.  10 Armors aren't fair lol.

IKuPAI
On 2/26/2018 at 5:11 PM, kekelordz said:

I'd say 10/9 limit.  10 Armors aren't fair lol.

+1

Wait... :@ i need 10 set for kando pls