Crocodile1

UPDATE

Crocodile1

Hey what about update tri server?:( ppl still play here why you guys don't bring update for tri server?

shockdot
3 hours ago, Crocodile1 said:

Hey what about update tri server?:( ppl still play here why you guys don't bring update for tri server?

Tri Server receives content update in 2 months and 1 week (ish)... When the Season Server is complete.

Until then only stability updates will occur, but those are delayed until an issue with Anti-Hack is fixed. (Soon)

IKuPAI
5 hours ago, shockdot said:

Tri Server receives content update in 2 months and 1 week (ish)... When the Season Server is complete.

Until then only stability updates will occur, but those are delayed until an issue with Anti-Hack is fixed. (Soon)

This is really interesting! It's like our characters will update the games environment aswell!

So... don't despair! Just come play seasonal! It's really a lot of fun. Upgrade rates have many more variables. It's like... upgrading in tri is like working hard... Come work smart in SEASONALS for a few months ^-^

Crocodile1

not worth to play :D  no way to take nado gc and no way to join tribe who do so run around with +1 set nah ill play tri server better

Edited by Crocodile1

shockdot
10 hours ago, Crocodile1 said:

not worth to play :D  no way to take nado gc and no way to join tribe who do so run around with +1 set nah ill play tri server better

There's lots of non-island ways to get RH/BT ;).

Barcode
10 hours ago, Crocodile1 said:

Started last week, get 24/7 FL GC Nado whatever I want...its not no way, just use brain and farm properly :)

Zorpy99
13 hours ago, Crocodile1 said:

Lol you play tri server while most play seasonal and already making 9 10 sets.

The upgrade rate is way better on seasonal so u get like 10 pouches of bt or rhs. Very easy 8 piece and maybe 9 wep

Not to mention 9 weps are 800 to 1.2k tc and 8 gear is 150-300 and will drop even more as more people play and season goes on

Edited by Zorpy99

Crocodile1

maybe ;/ but now I got like 40min~1haur for play so I can do notning;/

IKuPAI

If you have a smartphone I'd suggest teamviewer and Xp leeching while remote, then you can grind ur hour or whatever at home.

"If you like sleep more than you like success, you will never be successful."

-Eric (ET) Thomas

Trucha

I mean aren't there people on tri doing the same thing? A certain tribe runs nado/gc on both. So imo your best bet is definitely to stay seasonal. Especially considering you can make blessing items with relative ease. 

@kupa that is awesome dk why I never thought of that lol

Edited by Robb9991