Barcode

Server 1 Crashed & is completely unplayable for the past 24 hours. AOE lag , Mobs don't even move.

Barcode

Takes 3 times as long to make a pull than normal. Farming 300% slower...for weeks already.

Zorpy99
4 hours ago, Barcode said:

Takes 3 times as long to make a pull than normal. Farming 300% slower...for weeks already.

Now I agree with this but what I noticed on nado was it was fine then FLWAR started and people were in it killing the stuff and once it started mobs wouldn't move and my aoes wouldn't start to do dmg for a few seconds.

But when war ended the lag stopped so my conclusion is that big parties of DPS cause the entire server to lag cause it also happens on other servers if there's a big rock party

shockdot

It's entirely possible this lag you guys are describing isn't lag.... We received a report yesterday of something similar...

Try farming in the same general area where monsters are re-spawning, and not venturing off into another area. We're working on a fix for it atm.

shockdot

Not the same issue, but might of found the cause of this lag too while fixing the second issue. We'll update the servers after the FL war most likely with an update.