OyunBozan

"Character sell for TC and E-Coin"

OyunBozan

Tri server i have 10x 270+ character.. we want transfer character and sell character for tc... Shock open season server but we why need more character ?? 

Edited by OyunBozan

shockdot

I was under the impression that you wanted us to allow selling characters for USD (which we would never do).

Given the right player support (of which there would need to be many) we might be able to make some kind of character selling system on the Turf Battles website for eCoins (not TC). The way it would work is....

1. UserA would request to sell their character to UserB for X amount of eCoins.
  2. UserB would accept to buy the character from UserA.
  3. If accepted the character would be temporarily removed from the sellers account onto a GM account and the sale would be sent to GM's for analysis.
  4. GM's would then look into a few things...
    • Make sure the trade is as described by seller.
    • Make sure the trade does not look suspicious in terms of real world item trading. 
  5. If everything checks out, the character would be transferred to UserB's account, UserB's eCoins would be sent to UserA's account.

OyunBozan

now good shockdot.. i dont want character sell for use. i want character trade or sell for tc or ecoin 

IKuPAI

@OyunBozan can you change topic: "tri server"

To something like

"Character sell for e-coin"

Pls? ^-^

OyunBozan

new Topic ? but only no ecoin i think trade characters, tc and ecoin ^^

IKuPAI
12 minutes ago, OyunBozan said:

new Topic ? but only no ecoin i think trade characters, tc and ecoin ^^

I don't think the tc in game is going to work... But you can turn ecoins into tc.

The game masters will expect a sale of this magnitude, and attention to details to require ecoins I'm sure.

But no, not a new topic

"Edit" post and switch name :) ez

IKuPAI

Well done ;P I like your persistence! But one step at a time bro :)