jason33

FL Reset and Others

jason33

So season 3 brought us this tribe crap which honestly I think it's a great idea but the amount of members at the start is way to low games not that dead yet close but not yet.

Fl was recently changed to be randomized by tribe (all members online are in same nation offline arent) that should not be a thing I think regardless of being online or offline If it's tribe related it should put all in the same nation. 

Why is FL nation resets still a thing? the reason we asked for it was cause seasons were packed and causing nations to be full but with this new thing you have added it needs to be removed.

G3 crow the damage is fine even with pdef debuff it melts but it should NOT slow as much as a g3 solid bow while using triple lockdown and also should not remove black touch it slows so much that now there is only like 4 Bms over 200 in the entire game cause you can't do anything if there is someone with a crow removing it.

You also said NEW CONTENT that will be added during the season my question is. Is it actually NEW or just random bug fixes and maybe edit some hp on stuff.... we would love to know

keke8929

Yes lets make a competetive server less competetive

Winners have a plan losers have a excuse.

jason33
19 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

Yes lets make a competetive server less competetive

Winners have a plan losers have a excuse.

what exactly is making it less competitive and as I said in game if you want to keep being toxic learn to spell... 

keke8929

In a competitive environment there is winners, and if there is winners, there is also losers. We can clearly see who is who. Maybe stop blaming everything on the game and maybe consider the fact it might be the player.  Stop crying, get good.

IKuPAI

He's asking for crow and bt to stack...

He could have asked for bt to persist over crow...

Instead he's protecting your class while asking to revitalize a nurfed class *cough 3 useless nephillim mage classes*