jason33

information on future content during season 3?

jason33

Any chance you can finally give people hints.  I swear before I saw something saying there will be new content added during season 3 but can't find it anymore. Anyways I'd like to know and I'm sure others as well but when you say new content does this mean NEW CONTENT or what we keep getting now which is bug fixes balance changes etc... cause from what I see this is season 2 with a tribe update and ramp temple floor 2. no real reason to continue playing seasonal if nothing actually new that tri server doesn't have isn't being added. longer you take to post potential ideas on what' to come smaller the seasonal community gets thought after season 1 and 2 you would of noticed by now....

Edited by jason33

shockdot

There's more content than just that, I'm guessing you don't read all or much of our news postings. We also briefly mention some of the areas we will be addressing during the Season 3. Here's one of the main posts you can read. 

http://www.eonicgames.com/news/view/32

We primarily try to target "hot" topics when gearing updates & patches. As for other unannounced content, when it's ready to be announced.... players will find out the same way they always do (in any game really). Through news postings.

Also this isn't a suggestion or a poll. More so a rant, and a silly one at that lol.