ivmich300

FL

ivmich300

With a season reset around the corner unless it was removed I feel maybe 1 last change can occur for QOL. 

Currently it's randomized by tribe which has ups and downs problem is it' random by online players in each tribe meaning if your not on or you crit error before war starts and get on to late even if it's a second your not in the same nation as your tribe.

I feel online offline all should be in the same nation now I'm guessing it picks what nation your tribe is by amount online and if that's the case keep it like that but still make it so ur tribe is the same nation. This will provide a better quality of life allow for more action in FL HAU etc instead of logging in seeing your tribe level but cause you were late from work or something you now don' get to level.

Onionbear

So your saying your tribe is always the winning nation and that if you are stuck in the opposing nation you don't get to level.

Adding offline players would make things even worse with a situation like Tri server right now.  If there is a single, very large, overpowered tribe and they are all added to the same nation they might take_over an entire nation.  This leaves everyone else in the opposing nation.  That overpowered tribe would then monopolize all leveling spots making it impossible for anyone else to level.  Soon the strong get stronger and weak get screwed enough to be the end of all competition and make the game unplayable except for one dominant tribe.  You are complaining you might miss a single Hau or FL.  Imagine how every other tribe feels never getting to level at all.  That should kill the game nicely.  Good job.

I think it should be all random and not tribe based at all.  Play as nations, not tribes.  It is supposed to be a good opportunity to mingle with other players and even test your mettle against your own tribe members. Having all the strongest players in a single nation definitely does not breed "more action".  Probably never work though as taking PK points from your tribe members or allies is an issue and many are too competitive and tribe centric to see that as fun. The complaining would be overwhelming.

IKuPAI

These appear to be two alternative realities where 1 has 100 man tribes and another has 10-20 man tribes.

That being said, if offlines were sorted aswell then it wouldn't sort 40 <hero tribe> vs 10/10/10/10 of other tribes... It would sort

100/100/100 vs 100/100/100

Basically @ivmich300 suggestion will make the randomize purely tribe based rather than activity based...

This way in the case your tribe gets paired with a winning nation while you're offline, you won't have to listen to your tribe exp all night while you sit thinking... "If only i didn't dc while i was at work."

I could definitely see triumphus wanting individually randomized nations per player though.

Edited by IKuPAI

Onionbear
51 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

Basically @ivmich300 suggestion will make the randomize purely tribe based rather than activity based...

Yeah, I get it.  And true enough, it will probably work out just fine with the smaller tribes and higher active population of season.  Definitely need to keep the regular registration system in place if you are adding offline players.

And yes, I was referencing Tri server.