ivmich300

a post for the community to suggest ideas to make BM viable again.

ivmich300

as the game stands in season there is maybe 3 to 5 201+ bms but a ton of archer and blades using crows. 

now as a bm you can driver but without black touch or red touch it' very easy to avoid or survive it regardless of the stack. 

now I'm pretty positive red touch removes black touch and so does a slow with a g3 crow. you get a g12 stick but all that does it give a slight chance at a 2x damage crystal. a blue mage has terrible pve skills and damage and less ap than a RM so if you can' keep a black touch on someone your just gonna waste alot of potions trying to kill someone. Hell even their best comboing trans skill ice stinger removes black touch.

I'm leaving this post here for the community to think of possible future ideas to make a blue mage class worth playing in the 201+ category again.  I'm not saying lets make them over powered but some kind of common ground to which every class is played and a market for them is created.

for instance +10 mystic bow or g12 bow 17 psa? well the debuff would make it stronger and also helps your team. +10 Ultima staff or 17 msa g12 staff id pick the g12 cause of red touch. sword same thing pick a g12 but as for bm I'd be +10 cause overall more damage output instead of a lucky chance at a 2x damage crystal . gaunt idk I feel a +10 with a ap protector might be better still

Edited by ivmich300

shockdot

Red Touch does NOT remove black touch.

Crow & Solid effects DO remove black touch, but this is changing in the next update so that they don't (like Red Touch).

As for AP, ALL level 12 weapons are able to surpass (while not even reaching max level) a level 11 weapon. This includes a Glacies Stick. Combined with the fact that it has the possibility to hit a Critical Hit while comboing makes it an amazing weapon to use as a BM. So we are not planning on making any changes to the AP values, but there might be an increase on the effect rate of the Glacies stick.

keke8929

As for AP, they are able to surpass Level 11 weapons but the upgrade rates and "chances" of making something equivalent to a +10 is so unbelivabely hard, probably looking at like 50.000 if not 75.000 seph cloth(Not even thinking about other materials), just for one weapon +19msa/psa, considering ur able to farm like a maximum of 80 per hour, that means a THOUSAND hours invested only into SEPH CLOTH to attempt a 19? Uhoh. I mean G12 has been unlocked by quite a few people on Season3, people know what they are doing, yet there is only two weapons 17 on the whole server, and I will admit we got pretty lucky making those lol. I think the upgrades to 18 and 19 aren't worth the time required to make one. Just in terms of what AP Values you gain. I mean I upgraded my sword from 16 to 17 and got like 150 AP, i was like thats it? So 17 to 18 is like 175 or 200? A 17 needs like 100 swords. Thats a easy 100 hours of farming for one attempt of +18....eh. idk. Either the reward isnt worth it, or its simply too hard.

IKuPAI
On 5/24/2018 at 6:48 AM, keke8929 said:

Either the reward isnt worth it, or its simply too hard.

+100