aramilastra

I was just wondering what's next in store for east lad

aramilastra

So east lad was introduced in season 1 (or was it slightly before season 1? i dont remember excactly).

In season 2 you finished populating east lad and it gave us some cool new ways to level up and farm.

I know that there were plans to add even more quests, and while i was leveling i came across a few more -Boss- mobs (daily quest for purified orbs?) and also a few npc's that do not seem to have any purpose right now but, specifically the arrow next to the tent on cruster beach and the guy who shot it. And there is also the island, i havent tried it yet but can you get there?

So with the development starting for the eonic games client, i was wondering if east lad is still a thing being worked on and if there are any more future plans for it. 

IKuPAI

I don't mean to interrupt your thirst for knowledge but i wanted to give your thread some activity :P

It seems to me that we might be able to expect something to do with delphiroth castle, the megalopa cavern and hopefully those quest npcs you mentioned.

However, I would expect to see something happening near swamp next. I'm not exactly sure what for, but there's quite a bit of uncharted territory that hasn't been unlocked yet.

It's labeled as "north ladianes" the scorched lands i believe.

But Most players are looking up rather than in. Many players are pushing for v4, v5 and v6.