ivmich300

Change for hau

ivmich300

One thing I don' understand is hau. it' soul purpose is the best xp in game and currently with the lack of parties for frozenland the only way of xp.

now it' currently 200 to 300 why not make it once your 300 you can't enter.

the reason I suggest this is well all the current people 300 stay for the pks then leave they don't care about the 1 to 5 trans gems u can get from the mobs they dont care for the xp they are there for griefing newer players it's even worse when they got mains in 1 nation pking and alts in the other to level after and you can't even kick them.  I'm not saying this for spite towards people cause I'm almost 300 but even I can say I wont go there unless it's cause my current nation is getting killed by some 300s. 

so I'm asking if it can be changed or atleast change the tribe to nation rule cause its' annoying when some of the oppsite tribe is in your nation and wont fight their own tribe in the opposite nation but will gladly come level.

keke8929

So stop leveling at 299 and lock lvl, PK hau ? That sounds more of a complaint and personal idealism. 300s go to hau because its a PVP Event Nation based. Its like saying Lv300s shouldnt be allowed to go FL. 

shockdot
9 hours ago, ivmich300 said:

One thing I don' understand is hau. it' soul purpose is the best xp in game and currently with the lack of parties for frozenland the only way of xp.

now it' currently 200 to 300 why not make it once your 300 you can't enter.

the reason I suggest this is well all the current people 300 stay for the pks then leave they don't care about the 1 to 5 trans gems u can get from the mobs they dont care for the xp they are there for griefing newer players it's even worse when they got mains in 1 nation pking and alts in the other to level after and you can't even kick them.  I'm not saying this for spite towards people cause I'm almost 300 but even I can say I wont go there unless it's cause my current nation is getting killed by some 300s. 

so I'm asking if it can be changed or atleast change the tribe to nation rule cause its' annoying when some of the oppsite tribe is in your nation and wont fight their own tribe in the opposite nation but will gladly come level.

Hau Island's sole purpose is not to give "the best xp in game". Its purpose is to promote nation vs nation PvP content. Like Frozenland War, it provides PvE benefits through competitive PvP content.

As Rhythm mentioned, restricting Hau Island so that 300's would be unable to enter is not a solution by any means for any problem really... Players would just stop leveling at 299, then 298, then 297, then 296, then 295, etc.

If someone is in your party leveling with you in Hau, and then on alt character PKing you from the opposite nation you are free to record them & report them. Key words being record & report. If we see both accounts belong to that user, we will issue a temporary ban on both. (Obviously if the situation continues, that ban duration would escalate and might lead to a permanent ban).

IKuPAI

Predictable; level locking at 299 will sidestep this suggestion, but maybe an alternative for 290+ would deter them from hau.

Then you could either cap hau at 290, or simply put the alternative as an exact time match...

300s aren't on hau for exp. Though hau is the most active place in the 201+ content.

Realistically 300s are here for war, not the pve rewards obtained from the war...

If you were to offer them say, an event similar to hau with no exp, but massive seph cloth rewards (like 100 cloth for defeating the witch)

This would make hau no longer the most efficient use of war resources... Also, if hau was 290 capped we would see more interest in frozenland for level 290+...

Thus helping players who aren't in the condition to run a fl party.