cocaiine

Blue Mage

cocaiine

Remove slow effect from stinger please. Its utterly useless becouse u can use paralyze + it removes bt from target wich is stupid imo. 

P.S buff blizzard. 

HateBreeder

yeah the slow effect is kinda pointless.

and buff blizzard

keke8929

100% Disagree.  Ice Stinger is a extremely valuble Blue mage skill, just because you don't utilize it well it doesn't mean its a bad skill. Blizzard is fine lol. BM doesn't need any buffs. You will see this shortly when I level mine up lol.

cocaiine

Crows slow effect got changed becouse of this problem. Why shouldnt stinger? I didnt say that stinger is bad.. its very good trans skill and sometimes only way to kill enemy in a fight. Problem here i'm talking about is stinger applying slow effect and removing debuff from target. 

HateBreeder

It just seems a bit silly how BMs own skill works so that it removes the most important debuff from the target. Yeah sure it makes it harder to time properly in a combo but that just feels like a clunky way to balance a skill. Also the slow seems kind of pointless because of paralyze existing... aside from of course making the skill harder to use.

also buff blizzard

Edited by HateBreeder

IKuPAI
7 hours ago, keke8929 said:

100% Disagree.  Ice Stinger is a extremely valuble Blue mage skill, just because you don't utilize it well it doesn't mean its a bad skill. Blizzard is fine lol. BM doesn't need any buffs. You will see this shortly when I level mine up lol.

typical...

7 hours ago, cocaiine said:

Crows slow effect got changed becouse of this problem. Why shouldnt stinger? I didnt say that stinger is bad.. its very good trans skill and sometimes only way to kill enemy in a fight. Problem here i'm talking about is stinger applying slow effect and removing debuff from target. 

1,000% agree.

1 hour ago, HateBreeder said:

It just seems a bit silly how BMs own skill works so that it removes the most important debuff from the target. Yeah sure it makes it harder to time properly in a combo but that just feels like a clunky way to balance a skill. Also the slow seems kind of pointless because of paralyze existing... aside from of course making the skill harder to use.

also buff blizzard

9,001% agree...

This game isn't the game it used to be where everyone makes a redmage for farming, or simply doesn't care that blue mage is bad in PvE...

We're in a new era where it is incredibly ineffective to let the most viable class run around in PvE zones like it's level 33...

SOMETHING should be done about blizzard.

This is... topic #5? during season 3 concerned about blizzard...

Edited by IKuPAI

ivmich300

it doesnt even need a ap buff just make it hit more or faster casting a blue mage has 0 pve a blade or fist can do more damage lol ya a blue mage can lure faster but that blizzard takes alot to kill anything also I agree ice stinger shouldn't remove black touch regardless if you can or can not stack it to land at the very end of a combo wide fury doesn't remove red touch why should ice stinger or is the logic to use ice stinger only to slow them down when they run

kekelordz

If ice stinger doesnt remove black touch, its overpowered instant lol. Heavy slow for 30+ seconds while blacktouched? ok lol.

Edited by kekelordz

IKuPAI
1 hour ago, kekelordz said:

If ice stinger doesnt remove black touch, its overpowered instant lol. Heavy slow for 30+ seconds while blacktouched? ok lol.

You weren't reading, but that's ok... We don't need ur vomit.

ivmich300
1 hour ago, kekelordz said:

as everyone has said prior to your failure to understand and read the slow would be removed it wouldn't slow if black touch is applied if he can make it work for the crow I'm positive he can make it work for ice stinger no one asked for slow and keep black touch or we would of asked for the crow to stack with black touch.....

keke8929

Ice stinger is a very strong skill and does not need any buffs. lol very simple.

Also if ur asking for Ice stinger to not apply slow when casted on a target which is Black Touched, is actually a nerf to the skill's utility value and diverse use. Stop crying about X skill when u are using it only as a damage source.

Edited by keke8929

IKuPAI
38 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

Ice stinger is a very strong skill and does not need any buffs. lol very simple.

Also if ur asking for Ice stinger to not apply slow when casted on a target which is Black Touched, is actually a nerf to the skill's utility value and diverse use. Stop crying about X skill when u are using it only as a damage source.

Isn't it strange that a group of people would ask for a nurf to their own class?

Yet... Someone who knows so much about the game, has never played the class in discussion in this version, and is behind 90% of ALL changes in the game can't comprehend that this is crippling black mages? Why even go black with a rm on your side? Even better... Why get trans skills when 2/3 of them override 43 levels worth of points?

keke8929

I have had a 300 BM and a 297 BM on Tri server. PKed a lot on Dresden's 300 BM on Season2.  Played a 200 BM Season1  on duan, and am now building a 300 BM On season3. 

There is absolutely no reason to change anything on mages currently lol.  Dont go black with RM on your side? Wtf lmao.  Trans skills override Black Touch because they are utility skills that have POTENTIAL to be used for damage, but mainly they are for utility and teamplay heavy nukes, or heavy aoe combos. 

Mages are fine stop crying for buffs on every possible aspect of them when there is no issue. 

IKuPAI

As you yourself observed... This isn't a buff, it's a nurf.

Also, poison arrow is utility? (50% hp per tick)

Death hand is utility? (5k flat damage)

Wide fury is utility? (10k flat damage)

Ice stinger (same as wide fury, with an unfair HEAVY slow) is utility...

Also, winter restriction... (Aoe death hand) also has an unfair HEAVY slow....

But that's also a utility skill.

Why do you think only your suggestions deserve implementation?

Do you hold a record or something?

Trying to be "the only person to help fix turf battles"

5 players on this thread, 1 is against...

I'm just curious what u have to pay ur tribe not to post that they agree...

keke8929

Ok yes I agree please buff blue mage ( im making one right now) .

Please give me old desau back and add ice stinger stack with black touch

/s

IKuPAI

Nobody said let stinger's damage be affected by black touch... It's flat damage.

Why do you insist on commenting on a class you've NEVER PLAYED?!

keke8929

I have had a 300 BM and a 297 BM on Tri server. PKed a lot on Dresden's 300 BM on Season2.  Played a 200 BM Season1  on duan, and am now building a 300 BM On season3. 

Im saying IF STINGER DOES NOT REMOVE BT = too strong
IF STINGER STACKS WITH BT = COMPLETELEY OVERPOWERED.

Edited by keke8929

IKuPAI
5 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

Im saying IF STINGER DOES NOT REMOVE BT = too strong
IF STINGER STACKS WITH BT = COMPLETELEY OVERPOWERED.

If stinger removes bt, it's underpowered...

Compounded underpowered...

U have a rm with u and they will flip their wig if you cancel bt with a slow...

keke8929
5 minutes ago, IKuPAI said:

If stinger removes bt, it's underpowered...

Compounded underpowered...

U have a rm with u and they will flip their wig if you cancel bt with a slow...

Or you just re-cast BT instantly after stinger? Lol.¸ Its not underpowered currently at all.

IKuPAI

Pretty sure paralyze has certain properties on it that are indistinguishable from crow...

Meaning (i Haven't tested this since crow was given back seat to black touch) but I'm pretty sure wr and ice stinger has to wear off for the player to be susceptible to black touch.

keke8929

Crow , lower duration. Low proc rate. And weaker slow.  And it comes from a specific weapon.

Ice stinger, pop. 100% application, hardcore slow, LONG AS FCK DEBUFF. 

Yeah lets add blacktouch ontop of it please. LMAO

ivmich300
Just now, keke8929 said:

Crow , lower duration. Low proc rate. And weaker slow.  And it comes from a specific weapon.

Ice stinger, pop. 100% application, hardcore slow, LONG AS FCK DEBUFF. 

Yeah lets add blacktouch ontop of it please. LMAO

last time I'm saying this. we don't want that we are simply asking for slow to not be a fucking thing just 10k flat only reason to use it as a (utility) as you say is to use it on someone cause they are running to fast. right now stinger is mainly used for the 10k flat praying it kills the target . so 1 last time not stack just get rid of slow if target is already under black touch that's all

IKuPAI
2 minutes ago, ivmich300 said:

last time I'm saying this. we don't want that we are simply asking for slow to not be a fucking thing just 10k flat only reason to use it as a (utility) as you say is to use it on someone cause they are running to fast. right now stinger is mainly used for the 10k flat praying it kills the target . so 1 last time not stack just get rid of slow if target is already under black touch that's all

Hell, just do the same as crow...

Let bt persist through wr/stinger... Now he can have his stupid utility and everyone else will use gnome... Err... Black touch.

HateBreeder

Well this turned into a shitstorm. What I was saying the way it works is boring/clunky since we already have slows on paralyze. There could be other ways to change and balance it instead of just removing the slow.

Also im just saying buff blizzard half as a joke but hey I wouldnt mind farming a bit faster on bm ;)

Edited by HateBreeder

keke8929

A 20 second paralyze or a 60second ice stinger debuff which is stronger slow and attackspeed slow.....quite a big difference.