ivmich300

g12 ablaze garm?

ivmich300

so I understand clergy when enchanted having more pdef than a Ultima garm. but a g12?

for instance everyone tells me to get a 9 defense clergy instead but today I wanted to see and shocked when I seen my 16 13 defense dam ablaze garm which is safe to 5 has less pdef then a clergy at 6 defense ... WHICH IT'S SAFE TO how is that legit? it was 3% defense less then the clergy... either clergy and Seph gown needs to be lowered or g12 ablaze and glacies body need to be buffed. makes no sense that a peice of gear you can wear at 120. have higher defense then something you need to be 201+ for lmao 

kekelordz

What the fuck are u crying about, its a heavy mdef garment.  G12 is EQUIVALENT TO ULTIMA GARMENT.   CLERGY IS MORE PDEF, ABLAZE IS MORE MDEF.

16def ablaze is 20def less than a 9def clergy. If u want a heavy mdef garment which has equal mdef to a PHYSICAL DEFENSE SPECIFIC ITEM, make a 17def and ur 16 defense points under which is completely fine. It doesnt need no buff lol. 

IKuPAI
3 hours ago, kekelordz said:

What the fuck are u crying about

Who tf do you think you are?!

This is the suggestions part of the forum where people come to post plausible ideas they have...

Not to be harassed by 1 almighty troll who is somehow exempt from TOS!

Eat A sock!

ivmich300
3 hours ago, kekelordz said:

What the fuck are u crying about, its a heavy mdef garment.  G12 is EQUIVALENT TO ULTIMA GARMENT.   CLERGY IS MORE PDEF, ABLAZE IS MORE MDEF.

16def ablaze is 20def less than a 9def clergy. If u want a heavy mdef garment which has equal mdef to a PHYSICAL DEFENSE SPECIFIC ITEM, make a 17def and ur 16 defense points under which is completely fine. It doesnt need no buff lol. 

lmao at the rate seasons are going more and more and playing physical and less mages so with your logic your saying I should keep the same body from 120 till 300 because if your fighting mages might as well use a mdef gown and then swap to clergy if enough physicals show up. not sure if that's a end game situation the new items released should be used over something you can use on shuy. we asked for g12s cause we got tired of using that stuff and I'm not asking for some insane buff but that's saying I'm gonna need a 20 defense g12 ablaze garm to match a 9 defense clergy... 

I'd also like to hear what the community thinks not just constantly be attacked and listen to some lies from you 24 7 please and thank you

Edited by ivmich300

keke8929

Right....its not like the ablaze has double the mdef of a clergy xD 16 def ablaze is 16points def less than a PDef specific item.  How hard is it to grasp the fact some items are used in X situations and other in Y.  

IKuPAI

Probably has something to do with mana steal being next to useless unless someone flaws their build with a g8 piece of gear that somehow upgrades to 10.5

Probably has something to do with the recent pdef nerf on g12s... This is starting to look like the same argument as to why everyone was wearing +9 g11s...

But you can't see that because it's not your suggestion...

Apparently there's an issue, why can't you work through it? Instead ur a brick wall with the attitude of a camel.

keke8929

16Def Garment = 282 Pdef.     9Def Clergy = 302.  so its a 20 Def points less, but you gain like what, 60-70 mdef?  rofl. 

IKuPAI
5 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

16Def Garment = 282 Pdef.     9Def Clergy = 302.  so its a 20 Def points less, but you gain like what, 60-70 mdef?  rofl. 

Do this again, with pilgrimage garment

ivmich300
23 minutes ago, keke8929 said:

incorrect to lazy to go check the exact defense it gives but mdef from a 6 dam clergy was not 60-70 to a 13 dam it was like 20-40 in that range but if it was meant to be a pdef garm should have defense 40 or something as a stat instead binah enchanted comes with dam if that's what the reason for clergy is then it should have that instead and lower it's base defense value of course can't add a 40 defense stat or mages get like 1k pdef easily

@shockdot delete please not gonna change just feed the troll no point in keeping it

Edited by ivmich300

IKuPAI
5 minutes ago, ivmich300 said:

incorrect to lazy to go check the exact defense it gives but mdef from a 6 dam clergy was not 60-70 to a 13 dam it was like 20-40 in that range but if it was meant to be a pdef garm should have defense 40 or something as a stat instead binah enchanted comes with dam if that's what the reason for clergy is then it should have that instead and lower it's base defense value of course can't add a 40 defense stat or mages get like 1k pdef easily

I agree 100% with this.

The game won't change because of it, just end game will be distinguished...

Pilgrimage, binah, valk, edge, lofty, grace, typhoon...

All x.5s, all have +20-+50 bonuses...

Why are clegy/blessing/seph exempt?

Edited by IKuPAI

keke8929
12 minutes ago, ivmich300 said:

@shockdot delete please not gonna change just feed the troll no point in keeping it

You are comparing PDEF ...between Clergy and G12 garment.  A G12 Garment has 282 Defense at 16 defense. and a CLERGY has 302 at +9 Def.  Thats a diffrence of 20 points.

A +14mdef G12 garment has 91 MAGIC DEFENSE ON IT.  While a clergy has 48 MAGIC DEFENSE ON IT AT 8.   Thats a diffrence of 40 points which can get increased by further upgrades.

So ur trading 20 def for a bonus 43 mdef. or 47. or even 51.     Seems fine to me lol

IKuPAI

I think the issue is less about 20 % pdef and more about 16 vs 9...

Safe 5 vs safe 6

1 reforging and 2+ hours of farming vs 20 shansha

Then if 16=17 next season? ....

Edited by IKuPAI