Axelis

Screenshots from Alexis....various

Axelis

I took these one day.  Let's see if I can figure out how to upload them.  Just started playing again after many. many years.  Played a LONG LONG time ago!!!  Some of the same names.  I still have Lp50 (blade), Axelis (archer), and a new one, RedSeas (Red Mage).  My tribe is Northland and all are welcome to join.  I need a least 10 for islands.  My goals are for my archer to get to lvl 200 to be a Duan dude for gems in at a minimum of +9 armor and weapon....but hopefully higher in the new G+ armor.  Still have a ton to learn about that yet.  I can find all that in the game guides or in the forum.   If you older players remember, I was in Covenant and Aerial was the Tribe Leader and I was Co.  My Blade was 300 then and and Axelis was +9 all around.  Had a great a time on Duan!!!  Of course, RocketMan killed me a lot and ShockDot used to get me a lot too, esp in FL, but he also taught me a too.

Those were the days.

JOE

ivmich300
54 minutes ago, Axelis said:

I took these one day.  Let's see if I can figure out how to upload them.  Just started playing again after many. many years.  Played a LONG LONG time ago!!!  Some of the same names.  I still have Lp50 (blade), Axelis (archer), and a new one, RedSeas (Red Mage).  My tribe is Northland and all are welcome to join.  I need a least 10 for islands.

welcome back and it has been changed from 10 members to 5 members now to go on islands

RedSeas

Yeah, that change to 5 players to get on islands is good one. It has come in handy a lot.  I'm still learning things all over again. Now I'm just waiting for them to transfer my players from Season 3 over to the Tri servers until Season 4 comes out. Then comes the garbage of having to start from Level 1 again. I don't think that's fair after all the work it took to get to where we've gotten to on Season 3.  Oh well...guess that just earns Eonic Games more money.  That may not be a nice thing to say, but we're each entitled to our own opinion. If that gets me banned, then so be it.  Freedom of speech in part of the Constitution or at least it used to be.  Now that the Republicans are in office it certainly should be back again.

IKuPAI

Players askEd for seasonal...

You don't have to play seasonal.

You can stay level 300 in triumphus.