Kookz11

Nado Revival

Kookz11

Just throwing an Idea out there...

Create a reaper event for Nado and have Nado also drop g12 materials.

I know this may have been discussed in the past, however I would like to hear peoples thoughts.

Whether 160 or 200.

The idea behind this is to create an alternative for GC, creating more activity between 120-200 part of the game.

As the move to g12's can be quite daunting (from experience), this will give lower levels an opportunity to farm for g12 gears in preparation for their move to 200+.

Pro's

• Brings G11's back into the game.
  • Doing this will also add value to back to RH's and BT's.
  • Provides an alternate to GC, thus bringing more life to 120-200 lvls.
  • Helps lower lvls prepare and farm for g12's.
  • If not wanting to farm for g12's, players can sell the materials.
  • With the increase of -200 population will give people an option for solo pvping, as g12 relies heavily on team based pvp.

Con's

• ????

To be honest I can only see a positive to the games economy with this idea, and would hopefully keep people more active in the later part of the seasonal servers.

Would appreciate any Idea's and feedback on this idea :)

EDIT

As per discussion in the discord.

• Create a 120-160 with locked gear to g10 (g10.5?) and g1 desau or below, Drops BT and RH
  • Also have a 161-200 nado with gear locked to g11 and g2 desau or below. Drops BT, RH and g12 mats at a low rate.
  • GC for 201 as is.

Obviously this would also change g11 and G2 desau to 161+

Edited by Kookz11

WinkouS3

This is a suggestion that has been discussed for weeks now (mostly the 200 nado idea).

Although, in the current state of the game I am not sure this would actually bring g11 back in the game without a 200 nado.

First of all, 160 nado should remain the same, it doesn't really need any change, maybe the reaper being a bit strong for the early armors.

The discussion really needs to be around 200 because 160-200 is a bracket that currently has no sense (except tournament).

Basically on 200 you only have Duan which is wha 15 minutes respawn monsters on a giant island ? And... that's it ? that's the only island you have on 200.

There is a dedicated tournament for 200 players, which can actually wear maximum of g11 sets. Although they can't grind their set on their own because they have no island to drop RH BT. Therefore a sort of either GC or Tornado needs to be added on 200 bracket, at least an island where u can farm BT RH.

But then we also speak about players preparing their way to 300, is 9/8 a realistic set to compete with against 300 players ? FL is now a full 300 zone but the difference in terms of sets nullifies this advantage for the 200 player.

10/9 set is no longer endgame gear moreover now with this change on weapon rate, and every weapon g12 has an utility effect so +10 weapon is not an option anymore vs 17/x/x/x g12 weapons. No need to speak about set, just a 15/12 set is already way better than a complete 9 g11.

Then why wouldn't we have sup bt sup rh going to 10 on weapon and 9 on armor ? It got removed because it was too easy to reach endgame gear, but now that endgame gear is not 10/9 set...

I like your idea but I'd more focus on 200 island granting BT/RH, maybe an event that grants soul shards (just like reaper on gc ?), but most importantly on bt rh usable to 10/9 ?

If all these changes would occur, there would be FOR SURE a 200 dedicated population.

Charm4

Game requires proper brackets. They are designed by  Gear access and map access.

Add Nado Lv200 to server2. & Make G11 items 161+.

This creates.

G10 and below  for 1-160.   Server1 Nado & Kando Access
G11  161+  -  Add Server 2 NADO   & Enable Supreme RH BT for 10/9 Sets.
G12 201+

Desau Cap  G1  121+ ; G2 161+ ; G3 201+

Boom.

Kookz11
37 minutes ago, Charm4 said:

Game requires proper brackets. They are designed by  Gear access and map access.

Add Nado Lv200 to server2. & Make G11 items 161+.

This creates.

G10 and below  for 1-160.   Server1 Nado & Kando Access
G11  161+  -  Add Server 2 NADO   & Enable Supreme RH BT for 10/9 Sets.
G12 201+

Desau Cap  G1  121+ ; G2 161+ ; G3 201+

Boom.

I like this accept for the supreme to enable 10/9. If we bring back value to G11 sets it will be too easy to max out a now viable armour set. This will keep it as a goal to achieve when the pvp is a bit quiet or something for hardcore players to achieve.

I think you need to remember the original reason behind this Idea was to give a reason for people to be mid level of the game, which is achieved by making 160-200 nado a somewhat viable alternative to GC.

Edited by Kookz11

buetti09

I like the idea of having a nado for lvl 120-160 and 161-200. It would be cool to see the 120-160 nado being restricted to g10 gear and the 161-200 nado for g11 gear. On the 120-160 nado ppl could prepare their g11 sets to make the step into the 161+ content.
If new players are going to nado they will get pked by that 10/9 sets on tri  or by the players that are farming the whole time nado on the seasonal servers. G10 gear can be easily farmed in rampao floor 2, east lad,v1 and would give new players an easier entrance into the game. It would be nice to see g10 gear used again because there are many builds possible with it, that someone can play and it makes fun to pvp with it.

A support bm and a rm with a g11 +10 staff, can wipe out 7-10 ppl on nado without problems.

Kratos
1 hour ago, Kookz11 said:

Just throwing an Idea out there...

Create a reaper event for Nado and have Nado also drop g12 materials.

I know this may have been discussed in the past, however I would like to hear peoples thoughts.

Whether 160 or 200.

The idea behind this is to create an alternative for GC, creating more activity between 120-200 part of the game.

As the move to g12's can be quite daunting (from experience), this will give lower levels an opportunity to farm for g12 gears in preparation for their move to 200+.

Pro's

• Brings G11's back into the game.
  • Doing this will also add value to back to RH's and BT's.
  • Provides an alternate to GC, thus bringing more life to 120-200 lvls.
  • Helps lower lvls prepare and farm for g12's.
  • If not wanting to farm for g12's, players can sell the materials.
  • With the increase of -200 population will give people an option for solo pvping, as g12 relies heavily on team based pvp.

Con's

• ????

To be honest I can only see a positive to the games economy with this idea, and would hopefully keep people more active in the later part of the seasonal servers.

Would appreciate any Idea's and feedback on this idea :)

EDIT

As per discussion in the discord.

• Create a 120-160 with locked gear to g10 (g10.5?) and g1 desau or below, Drops BT and RH
  • Also have a 161-200 nado with gear locked to g11 and g2 desau or below. Drops BT, RH and g12 mats at a low rate.
  • GC for 201 as is.

Obviously this would also change g11 and G2 desau to 161+

I support.

Kookz11

I think for this to work, Nado 160-200 needs to drop g12 materials. Obviously not at the same rate as GC, but perhaps at 1/2 or 1/4 of the rate. This is so when 1 or 2 tribes are dominating GC it encourages people to play at mid level and gives them that option, without taking away the idea of GC being the main prize and bringing more people so there is an active mid level community.

Edited by Kookz11

cocaiine

Makes no sense to farm rh bt for g11 gear at 160lvl g10 set if you can only use it at 161lvl+ g11 gear and how the fk u can farm v2 with g10 set? You never pass trough middle room lol

I dont think that nado should drop any g12 materials. G12 is for +201 area so lvl 160 area should NOT drop any g12 materials, BUT.. instead I suggest making it drop free world (east lad?) for g12 materials. V3 is insanely hard for low lvl and bad gear and its only way to farm seph cloth if you dont own GC and if you wanna get to v3, you have to run trough v1 and v2 get to portal.. after that you have to tank skeletons and kill stone, wich btw does kinda alot dmg to you.. Basically you need to donate and buy TC to farm becouse its very hard to buy TC with leni with this market and if you decide farm leni and buy tc, its gonna be approx ~3mil ea tc so you have to farm 75million leni for 100 v3 scrolls, so you can farm many hours more. thats going to take alot time for players who doesnt know how to farm leni good and even for experienced players its not that fast to farm 75mil leni. It just takes too much time and some players dont have it so they decide to quit.. And btw everytime u run out of pots (and thats going to happen very fast, if you're not using zip potions wich btw costs TC too), you have to use ANOTHER scroll when you go repot so that gives me another idea.. add potion npc in V3 :)

Edited by cocaiine

IKuPAI

Tl dr

161-200 nado, yes... For the 9 millionth time.

shockdot
7 hours ago, WinkouS3 said:

Any feedback from gm on 200 nado or bt/rh idea ?

Since the start of Season 3 we've discussed and thought about the idea of releasing a secondary Nado for levels 161-200, internally. We've also kept a close eye on topics, such as this regarding the idea.

I can say that, along with many other things, 161-200 Nado will be available in Season 4. I can also tell you that G12 resources would not be in Nado. Reason being that they are 200+ content, and it does not really make sense to have 200+ resources available on a turf before level 200, especially when the primary equipment for that level bracket is g11.

We are also exploring alternate G12 & g12 resource collection methods, (for example V4's chest's have a chance at g12 equipment).