Hahaha xD

NYXou0ph.jpg

I got a little carried away and made crispy one too

Zm1IArbh.jpg

stubi

vote: Fantasy, Masta and KUPA +1

Edited by alpha_32127

Happie

+1 For both Masta and Fantasy in my opinion.

Fantasy I've never seen taking any sides or ever being toxic, not to mention he's always helped anyone whos needed the help to his fullest, definitely mod material in my opinion.

Masta is masta, leeches xp but he's cool, and make's sure we follow the rules, despite some people saying he's not mod material, people around him doesn't determine what he is like, Masta himself doesn't say or act in a behvaior that is unfit of a moderator. (even I get toxic sometimes, doesn't mean all my friends are automatically toxic)

Fantasy
On 12.6.2017 at 0:20 AM, Masta said:

Time Playing Turf Battles:

My name is Ricardo, most people in the community know me by my screen name Masta. I have been playing the “game” Turf Battles for about 12 years now. I've been involved in all the communities related to TB(versions) and the core TB community. Created several tribes and have been part of some, not to mention all the bad boys I've had to take care of. This game has been a incredible fun part of my life. As even, now some of my real life friends were found through this game. So even putting its value into something like time wouldn't show it its due value for me.

Why I want to be a Moderator:

Mostly because I don't want to be waking you up in middle of the night so you can mute/ban rule offenders... Jokes aside, I'm Seeking the moderator position because it will be a valuable experience. I've been around a long time in the TB-scene, I've seen many versions rise and die( Also the reasons for the cause), which lays the foundation for why I want to be a moderator. For the health of this game, I believe I can become the link between the developers and the community that efficiently translates issues and works towards a brighter future. Even up until now, I have been acting as a link for the players to go to for their questions and issues. That is what I want to build further on and take to the next level.

Why I think you should accept my application to be a Moderator:

Well it's probably easiest to begin from the point where donating opened up, to show how dedicated I've been to this project: Even today I remember how people told me it might be a scam and didn't want to donate, but I didn't doubt. I donated with belief and promoted the game, convinced many players to donate also. And here we're today, at a point where the developers are now giving back to the community (seasonal prizes). Incredible. Even now I'm working behind the scenes to make sure the game is up to date, no one else but the developers can confirm how much effort I've put in making sure that the game is fully playable. I am talking about all the hours of bug chasing, reporting, testing every update for errors and so on the list continues.

I believe I can be an efficient cog in the future of this game, a strong willed individual who can maintain a professional level while enjoying the game and following duties of the position.

Thank you for your time.

Gr's Masta

+1 for Masta!

Mod No.1

Addictive02

Thanks for all the support from the CN community! Also LMAO at KuPA

Sniper

Time playing Turf Battles:  Since HETB

Why I want to be a Moderator: So I can manage the community and create a healthy environment for everyone to PVP / PVE in. 

Why I think you should accept my application to be a Moderator: Thousands of hours invested testing in previous stages, impeccable knowledge of the game and I'm absolutely the most popular player by far.

abantage
32 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Why I want to be a Moderator: So I can manage the community and create a healthy environment for everyone to PVP / PVE in. 

Why I think you should accept my application to be a Moderator: Thousands of hours invested testing in previous stages, impeccable knowledge of the game and I'm absolutely the most popular player by far.

I accept this person want to be a moderator and I support Sniper fully. This person has been actively testing the game before the game was even born. He is also a very well knowledgeable person and he plays a lot. So FREE ENEMY! In all seriousness, he can manage the community and honestly crate a healthy environment for everyone just like he says. He will be of more use than the current GMs (who cant even take a simple joke) moderating the game, which is almost zero. 

You might think I am being a troll, but I am not. Once you get to talk to Sniper, you realize this dude has his head straight on and wants this game to succeed so we can all enjoy this game the PROPER way. 

Zorpy99
10 hours ago, Sniper said:

-1 for enemy yes he's very active and played  a long time but has been banned twice already do not think that's the kind of influence anyone needs on a game 

Masta

Thank you for the votes guys!

Kupa + 1, Kupa +2 and Kupa +3 this guy should be a mod. There is no player in the game who helped so many people players with his guides on the forum and I believe he can make neutral decisions ingame. The game and everyone in it should be grateful for a player like him

+1 Fantasy never I have seen this guy say something bad about ANYONE. Fanta is a player who wants to help the game and every player in it.

Edited by Masta

Kramer

+1 For Masta, Fanta and KuPa, they are those who I believe would do the best job, as I know what knowledge and status within the community they got, their probably those most fitted to the job.

Take care brothers, we'll see each other in some months ;-)

-Kramer

Will return later in this year, as I finnish the last part of my education.

Edited by Kramer

shockdot

We are now closing the moderator applications. We will be posting the accepted applicants in the later today.

shockdot

I'd like to thank everyone that applied for Moderator. We were happy to see so many people interested in this position. Unfortunately, not everyone could become a Moderator, and we've picked the 3 players that we feel would be best for the position. We based our decision on the various factors, ultimately coming down to:

• Applications
  • Player History
  • Activeness
  • Community Response

If you weren't chosen as Moderator, don't fear. There will be more chances in the future for you to apply. Remember, you don't need to be a Moderator to help other players and help create/foster a fun gaming environment.

Please welcome our new, and first, set of Moderators:

• Fantasy
  • IKuPAI
  • Masta

Those of you that were chosen, please download, register, and sign-in on Skype. Once you have finished that, please open a Support Ticket with us and let us know what your Skype username is. We will assign you Moderator privileges tomorrow once we have spoken with each of you on Skype.