shockdot

An Unfortunate Loss

shockdot

It has, unfortunately, come to our attention that a long time member of our community has passed away. Radio/Denis/Rhythm passed away yesterday, the passing was confirmed by one of his close in real life friend & his father's Facebook status.

The news of his passing has come as a shock to us, and no matter anyone's feelings towards him we can all agree that his passing will be a tremendous loss to this community, to his friends, and to his family. He was very passionate about the game, the community, and seeing the game succeed. His involvement on the forums & suggestion topics speak volumes for his dedication & love of the game.

We will be adding an NPC in game as a tribute towards him sometime in the next few days. It will be modeled after his most played character a level 300 Fist Warrior on the Triumphus Server.

We will be leaving this thread open for everyone to post their condolences. As well, we'll leave the topic pinned for the remainder of Season 3.

You will be missed.

Masta

Rest in peace my friend. I am still shocked about it. Turf Battles loses his Best player. I will miss you my man. I wish the Family and friends of Denis all the strength in the world in these terrible times.

Machine

Rip brother

Edited by Machine
håll käften

Chicano405

Rip Denis,community will miss ya. My deepest condolences to his family.

Dynamix

Rest in peace Denis. Turf Battles has lost its best and most dedicated player to this date. He will always be missed and his impact on the game will be felt. I wish his Friends and Family the best, specially to get through these rough times.
See you on the other side homie.
~ Dynamix

buetti09

Rest in Peace Denis. The Turf Battles community lost his most dedicated and best player. You will be missed.
I'm wishing his family and friends alot of power to get through these difficult times.

OyunBozan

Dennis, seni özleyeceğiz. Ailesi için en derin başsağlığı dileklerimle.

Edited by OyunBozan

stubi

Rip Denis, my heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family.

The Community lost a great mind. I've always looked up to you for your dedication towards Turf :(

Winkou

We were speaking as usual up to 2 am the morning of the day it happened, who would have expect this to happen suddenly...

In a few months we would've been talking to each other for 2 years almost everyday straight. As a sign of our online friendship we've always been calling each other by our nicknames, never by our names and yet you were so much more than just an online friend to me.

You got all my accounts banned, sold some of my items for usd but I've always forgiven you because speaking to you has always been interesting, intellectually challenging : I'll always be missing our theorycrafting excel spreadsheets.

How many times did we speak about meeting each other and also about this crazy gaming house idea which would crush tb server even harder ?

I've never experienced what it's like to lose a close friend but I think I do now.

Rest in peace my friend Enemy.

Djaul

PS : Listen to conflict - disturbed.

Edited by Winkou

yahoyahoho

I still can not believe it.

PK with Enemy a few days ago

I did not know he would be the last PK.

I wanted to have a fun game with Blade with him.

I still can not believe it.

The last nickname of E_N_E_M_Y is in my head

It will not be erased forever.

I miss Enemy ..............

elie1988_1

RIP Denis. Tb lost has lost its best player. You will be missed. I wish his friends and family the best to get trough these rough times.

Rip 

Jefke Orry and Elie

Cryptx

Rest in Peace Denis we had a good time will miss you ~ Cryptx

noahhero_0

My young friend...i still cant believe this message...rest in Peace bro...wish you will be a Happy guy in next generation...rest in peace...There is hopefully no pain of any sort in heaven.

linlin09

My first europe friend Denis Ziher.

you and me are always tic tic with game for playing or system or balanced. you were a best passionate guy.

still left ur message in my discord.

when we bored , lets talk to our miss right, or some travel, or some social issue.

u promise to me March 2019 come here and go together PCroom. 

all remember exist in my brain,

you are a first time europe friend. I wish you in heaven.

- ur ass friend Ho. -

Gannicus_1099

Rest in peace my friend.

the biggest player

we will miss you

DirTyDanCeR-SparTaCuS

Edited by Gannicus_1099

IKuPAI

Rest in peace Rhythm.

It was said that was your chosen nick because of the way in which you played video games... Like a rhythm.

Though we were definately enemies I saw allies within you... On deeper meanings, it was almost like we were yin and yang to each other. I hope wherever your energy finds itself next, we have the ability to take notice. 

You were a strong and powerful force. It's sad to see our long held phrase isn't true... At least in reality. For your legend will live on. And you will not be forgotten.

Edited by IKuPAI

ivmich300

Rest in peice enemy. Me and him had the most complicated relationship we would be at each others throats then friends then back at each others throats. this is a huge loss to the community I can personally say he pushed me to try and be the strongest giving motivation to grind and play. no one will ever be better and more dedicated then him when it comes to progress. you'll be missed my friend :(

kanoran

GUESS123

Reading this wishes and words ….. makes me cry over and over again  :( still cant belive that happened to him :( thank you all guys for support living without him Will be too painfull. He was the friend that anyone would want to have :( i already miss him to much X.X :(

Guess :(:(:(:(:( 

JDEKIS

I just received the news. Completely out of words. Denis was one of the few people from TB that I truly considered a friend. We've played so much together over the years, and spent so many hours just talking about our problems and life in general. While other friends from TB went in and out of my life, you're one of the very few I talked to regularly during all these years. 

The last time I played this game was two years ago, and since then I've been thinking about coming back to play. I'm not thinking about the PK battles or grinding for gear, which is what brought me to this game in the first place. I'm thinking about the friends I made. About the times me Denis, Djaul and Dyna stayed up after the late FL war, when we'd really should be sleeping but instead stayed up just hanging out on TS. I'd go to sleep with a smile on my face.

One of the last times I talked to you, just a couple of months ago. I told you how your dedication and intelligence was something very special, and I still think you are one of the most unique minds I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. 

You will be greatly missed Denis, and we'll never forget you.

Rest in peace

Edited by JDEKIS

siurblys

Rest in peace Denis !!!

Smell

Edited by siurblys

ivmich300

Rest In Peace. 

Condolences to family and friends. 

show0626

For Denis / Enemy :

You are a strong competitor and a good player. Have a good rest ,friends.

We will never forget your.

Condolences to family and friends. 

-By represents taiwan all players