shockdot

An Unfortunate Loss

gdemarco1

Enemy, you stood celebrated by all turf battles. I was honored to find myself in your final video, even as a victim, and though may seem cruel to say, you were the one person i felt i could talk smack about openly, and you did not disappoint me with your wise comebacks.   

A hero

A martyr

May your soul rest in peace and may you find glory again

--The Lightning     

Pure

I honestly still can't believe this is actually true, I keep expecting you to pop up on discord and tell everyone It's all a big joke, but I know this isn't going to happen.

Iv'e known you for so many years now, and though you've pushed people away, and you weren't always the easiest person to get along with I always loved talking with you and being your friend. Spent so much time sitting chatting away with you about the game, of which you always had so many great ideas, and it was nice to know you liked to hear my opinion on your crazy ass stats, ideas and plans for the future, and I'm gutted I'll never have the chance to see how far you could go, and how much you could of achieved.

You'll be missed by so many, and things honestly won't be the same without you.

Rest in peace my good friend Enemy.

-Pure

Hooow

Enemy just learned of your death this morning.I found it very shocking.The direction of the game that I talked to you in a short time and your image that is well aware of Korean culture made me change the image of you.All Korean players, including me, will remember you, who played games with humorous, fun, and enthusiasm.It's been a long time. May he rest in peace. -Jun-

sd2657914153

although I dont like enemy very much .
but I was deeply saddened when I learned about enemy's passing.
Enemy ,You are in our thoughts!

delus1on

Denis,

you were a great player and person...

altought the game doesn’t matter at this point..

It’s so sad that anyone young has to go..

I wish Much strenght to your family and friends and especially Dwayne @GUESS123.

Find consolation to eachother...

hope you Get a Nice spot in heaven Denis!! ☹️

Notorious

Edited by delus1on

Ride

R.I.P. Enemy.. I remember the time when I had nothing and you gave me +8 items for helping you plvl your alt. 

P.S. How did Enemy pass away? I'm not aware of what happened. Can someone please inform me? thanks.

shockdot
2 hours ago, Ride said:

R.I.P. Enemy.. I remember the time when I had nothing and you gave me +8 items for helping you plvl your alt. 

P.S. How did Enemy pass away? I'm not aware of what happened. Can someone please inform me? thanks.

We aren't disclosing that information on here, sorry.

Kratos

I didn't get along with you on some issues. But it was really sad that you left all of a sudden. I still can't believe it. You feel your absence in the game right now. I'm going to miss you. 

My deepest condolences to his family. Rest in Peace DENIS.

vitahminz

Denis,

My heart hurt the day I learned of your passing, and it still does today. You were a great player but also a great human being deep down, and I love that I was able to experience that side of you. We haven't been in contact as much since I haven't been around TB for quite awhile, but I always asked if you were still playing or if you were kicking ass in seasons, and of course you were, you're Enemy. I'll hold the memories of all our silly late night conversations close to my heart, much love to your family during this difficult time. Rest easy homie. ♥

-Grill 

Skantrax

My heart goes out to his family and friends, I never thanked him for boosting me when I first joined HE:TB back in the day. I made a fist warrior because I wanted to be like him, rest in peace my dude.

trigun506

Damn I go to check on Turf Battles and I see this. I'm genuinely sad Rest in Peace to Denis I've known him since HETB and we had our ups and downs but I always considered him a friend.

- Agrippa

itskanoran

@shockdot i know ive said a few suggestions but another good idea is to block and not allow anyone to create a character with the names he used most like Enemy and Rhythm 

for the respect of his life i feel it would just be wrong if people could use names he would use often and tarnish his memory. we are a toxic community theres no telling what could happen.

Kramer

RIP My good friend ! One of the few ones, I admired, respected and could keep it real with.

I will miss you bud. :(

-Kramer

deltaforce12

Rest in peace Denis/Enemy you killed me so many times and i will miss those days alot.

Love

The_Thing_Scorpion

Edited by deltaforce12

Joshua

Dennis,

I'm sorry I'm so late. You'd give me shit for it, but we'd laugh it off, like we always do. I'll always keep close to my heart the times you'd stay up with me, even despite timezone differences. When we talk endlessly about RM and Fists, testing our cutting techniques, but still, no matter what, you had such an intense fire to be the best. Your dedication was unmatched, and you were one of the best players I had the privileged of playing with, and sometimes against. You would always put up that cocky flawless demeanor, but I'll always remember the times you'd laugh and it would cause me to break as well. I know you'd probably want to be remembered as the 'cool legend' but for me, and for the many many friends you had in this game, you were the legend with soul.

I want to leave off on a lighter mood, so I'll share a story that you and I had, hopefully you remember it! About ..shesh.. 11/12 years ago? You and I were playing at soccer, but of course it was way past my bedtime, and you and I were in vent together, and I mumbled something incoherent and you responded that you didn't understand what I said, of course, your accent was a little thick on my ears so I had no idea what YOU said, so I repeated again, saying "fuck, the day's over" but you thought I said "fucking bend over" and you proceeded to keep bending over in game. (screenshot included!) The amount of laughter we were able to share was delightful, and it warmed me just thinking about it.

I was lucky to have you as a friend, Defiant was lucky to have you as a rival, and Turf Battles was lucky to have you as a legend.

Love you forever more, Brother. Be in peace.

Leganstrop

I remember him well, especially when he would chase me all over Duan and then pk me. Excellent player.