ivmich300

what should happen with the prizes.

ivmich300

so we had a tragic loss from our community and season 2 I quit and enemy passed me in the final month but for season 3 enemy has won the 1st 300 and highest pk cause once again I've quit. 

now with him being unable to claim them in case of it going to the 2nd 300 and 2nd highest pker I would like to say instead of getting a prize I'd rather you @shockdottake the value of the prize and make it money instead and find a way to give it to his family as a donation to go towards funeral costs and to help them out I don't want a prize or money or anything I play for fun and rather see it put into good use for enemy thanks.

Dynamix

I think this is a good idea to help his family out.

Im sure GUESS would be able to help out with this.

ivmich300

same with all the other prizes. I feel in the email when you send them to people to claim their prize you should provide the question if they would want to claim it or have it turned into a donation towards the costs. we are a small community and as such we need to have eachother during these times and it seems right to have the option to turn our winnings into donations to help out a main member of our community 

Edited by ivmich300

shockdot

Yes, I think sending the prizes that he had won as cash prizes instead would be best.

As for other players prizes, if players choose to donate those as cash value to add on to the amount sent... we would be okay with that too (but we aren't forcing anybody to do that).