IKuPAI

Today's changes

IKuPAI

I don't believe the changing of damage based on your skill is a bug.

This has been a highly observed and manipulated feature for years now.

Players will use blizzard and after a few casts swap over to freezing circle for more damage.

Also, it's known that you will want to swap to meteor after your burst edge/flame edge combo... To maximize damage from ur fire fury.

Please fix the bug where jewlery doesn't give different values for different tiers.

Winkou

Meteor is less ap than burst edge so it actually lower your fire fury damage therefore you don't use it in your combo.

IKuPAI

Fine, whatever... But you switch to burst edge to maximize your fire fury.

And u switch to special arrow to maximize rainbow arrow.

Pull ur head out of ur ass djaul

Winkou

No it's really a bug because it means if i combo my flame edge with my burst edge then my flame edge takes my burst edge ap so then what's the point in giving different ap values per skills ?

Indeed burst edge grants maximum fire fury damage.

shockdot
2 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

I don't believe the changing of damage based on your skill is a bug.

This has been a highly observed and manipulated feature for years now.

Players will use blizzard and after a few casts swap over to freezing circle for more damage.

Also, it's known that you will want to swap to meteor after your burst edge/flame edge combo... To maximize damage from ur fire fury.

Please fix the bug where jewlery doesn't give different values for different tiers.

As Winkou said, it is a bug.... Flame edges should not be using the AP of a different attack when they hit, rather their own (as they do now). While in this situation it caused Flame Edge to hit slightly higher, it caused most attacks to hit lower. Such as with Ice Crystals comboing with Ice Flower.

If you have Meteor selected and you use Fire Fury, it still uses the AP of Meteor (or whatever skill you have selected) because these skills compliment your basic skill ap by a %.