Luka0805

Game looks dead

8 posts in this topic

ive played 3 - 5 months ago and ladi was full with stores, now there is barely anyone on. what happened?

38 minutes ago, Luka0805 said:

ive played 3 - 5 months ago and ladi was full with stores, now there is barely anyone on. what happened?

Near the end of each season players tend to stop playing for a bit, those who continue to play tend to be selling goods for TC or eCoins or other equipment (making booths not really needed).

Ideally the whole booth system is done away with, and instead we implement an auction house.

Posted (edited)

On 7/7/2018 at 3:39 AM, shockdot said:

Ideally the whole booth system is done away with, and instead we implement an auction house.

Would love an auction house. Would it use Leni or TC or both as currency? Hopefully both lol.

Edited by HateBreeder

On 7-7-2018 at 2:00 AM, Luka0805 said:

now i have play this game few years ago at the start from te OB at that was at some point also te problem from few bad things that have happend.

to keep it short to much pk's on place that was not smart to pk there yet since the comunety was starting to get a good economy build in the game and some idots have destroy it by pken low lvls.

on place that are inportent to level since that was the only place to get xp on that level and there was almost no helping at the start from each game the belance from strong and weak was big and 99% off the comunety have quit the game and never reach level 200+

and since then it has been slowy dying on the main server and notting has done to bring the main server back to live with more players.

if there wane keep the main server active with players then there most find a way to bring all the players back that have quit in the past back to the main server.

and for the record i have quit this game also since its dying i am playing a other old game that not has dying servers and after 10+ years still has active servers and full.

mehh for now shock is building the game to be noob friendly.

but i would love to see some sort of gameplay that actually issent just for lvling and grinding.

take wow for example it has battlegrounds  it has arena's for fun  and not just for lvling and grinding.

we need somthing ingame to enjoy beside the regular farming and lvling.

On 7/8/2018 at 2:46 AM, powerplant1 said:

mehh for now shock is building the game to be noob friendly.

but i would love to see some sort of gameplay that actually issent just for lvling and grinding.

take wow for example it has battlegrounds  it has arena's for fun  and not just for lvling and grinding.

I'm just starting TB again, isn't there still a soccer field?  It wasn't the most amazing thing ever but was great to take a break from the grind and just act stupid with some friends.  A battleground would be cool though ;)

39 minutes ago, Roto said:

I'm just starting TB again, isn't there still a soccer field?  It wasn't the most amazing thing ever but was great to take a break from the grind and just act stupid with some friends.  A battleground would be cool though ;)

Jup :)

On 7/8/2018 at 2:46 AM, powerplant1 said:

arena's for fun  and not just for lvling and grinding.

agreed... if only we had some pvp rewards and competitive arenas... like the old roman colliseum................

that could revive  triumphus even.

On 8/2/2018 at 3:11 PM, Roto said:

isn't there still a soccer field?  It wasn't the most amazing thing ever but was great to take a break from the grind and just act stupid with some friends.  A battleground would be cool though ;)

soccer field is a great place to play around for 5 mins till the big bads notice ur not on an island....... and crash ur party. yeah... great fun.

honestly though sf is just to test damage and defense.