RedSeas

Season Four

RedSeas

It's really unfortunate that we will be starting from level 1 in the new season after all we've worked for to get to the levels we've gotten to.  Many of us have worked hard to obtain high level weapons and armor by either upgrading it w/ blue tears and red honors or purchasing it w/ turf cash. We are going to lose turf cash when we go to the new season and will have to purchase more because I don't believe any of that is going to carry over either.  Is this just a way for Eonic Games to earn more money?  Well, I know that I've learned a lot during Season 3 and gained a lot of new friends. That alone will help me during Season 4.  Thank God for all those friends and I hope to see every one of them in Season 4.  They have been a blessing this season and I am sure they will be there for me next season as they have been this season. Thanks, guys and girls!  Look forward to playing with each and every one of you again!  And thanks to all the other players too for all the good times we've had too....even to those that have pk'd me unmercifully...even though it's all in fun and in the spirit of the game.  I wish you all the best and that you all achieve your highest levels in whatever your goals.

Don (Archer) - Resistance Tribe

Lp50 (Blade) - Flesh Tribe

shockdot

You don't lose all your work from Season 3 (or any season). All your characters & items are moved to the Triumphus Server at the end of the season. 

Also, please don't post your email on the forums. We've removed it for security reasons on your behalf.

IKuPAI

The real answer to your questions:

1) is this just another way for eonic games to make money?

Short answer, no.

Real answer:

The players repeatedly requested this environment due to the steep RNG and Time related gameplay mechanics.

For example, in triumphus server one could have created a 9/8 and 7/7 set before any of the seasons started. Here, 2 years later they can return and obliterate any new players. STILL.

Does this provide more opportunities for eonic to make money? Absolutely. But that's your choice. Just like with any other product, if you go the cheapest route you're likely to need another cheap version again and again. While if you opt into the premium versions, you have a better opportunity to MAXimize your value from the product.

That's a bit of what we were counting on when requesting seasonals.

A) not everyone will have the desire to start over again... And therefore become "triumphus players". Who are generally treated as guest stars in seasonals.

B) Those who do throw massive amounts of money at the game will eventually either suffer from point A, or they may be inclined to change how they, and potentially everyone else plays the game.

C) with everyone starting at level 1 on a set date it gives a different rush... Literally.

D) new players will benefit from C every single season. However, this doesn't give them the opportunity of an equal playing field... Until they become "seasoned" (multiple runs)

2) It's really unfortunate that we will be starting from level 1 in the new season after all we've worked for to get to the levels we've gotten to.  Many of us have worked hard to obtain high level weapons and armor by either upgrading it w/ blue tears and red honors or purchasing it w/ turf cash. We are going to lose turf cash when we go to the new season and will have to purchase more because I don't believe any of that is going to carry over either.

while I can appreciate your perspective, there have been previous suggestions related to heavily invested items carrying over to seasonals. Ex: demonics are $90 or 200 hours per piece. Maybe there's a future in that.

I am sorry to inform you that the general idea behind your statement however is against the spirit of the seasonals. This suggests to me that you may find some comfort in helping establish a "Triumphus community".

good luck.

and may the RNG be ever in your favor.