OyunBozan

Ciwil War

OyunBozan

I suggest that the Battle of ciwil be limited to 1 or 2 times a week, and I think it would be better to increase the reward for the end of the war. because it seems boring and pointless to have to wage a battle of ciwil twice a day.

itskanoran
7 hours ago, OyunBozan said:

I suggest that the Battle of ciwil be limited to 1 or 2 times a week, and I think it would be better to increase the reward for the end of the war. because it seems boring and pointless to have to wage a battle of ciwil twice a day.

lol not at all.... civil is supposed to be 1 if not the most active wars because it's supposed to be a huge benefit to your tribe. issue is seasons are 3 months long and civil is only good till your 300 and per gets 100 after that it's just a drop buff that you can live without.  and even the xp and pet buff you can live without. 

what we need is not to shrink how often civil war is on but make it so the rewards are more ideal.  there's a few issues with civil and that is say 3 days in your tribe owns civil you get those boosts and farm hardcore now next war comes someone's tribe comes its 100x easier to prevent it from being taken when you own it for multiple reasons. 

1. you can have buffer accounts sit inside the middle while buffing your team to push the altars to maul them out.

2. the Defending team is able to come through the main door to the altar room and also able to come from behind the people attacking the altar.

3. you legit can't see the hp so you have 0 idea how much damage you did causing people to give up.

4. if a team goes into foggy altar and activates the door it alerts everyone online your inside. 

5. once a altar is down you teleport in kill the offenders then push to the altar killing it and causing the offenders to have to repeat it from the start again.

I feel with better rewards maybe a bit of balancing on the war itself can make this more active. last 2 seasons civil gets attacked maybe once a month so also could add after a week or 2 the ownership is lost and it has to be retaken? Hell could make it so every kill inside civil counts as having a x3 on these are just ideas