IKuPAI

Who are you?

IKuPAI

Ahhh click bait...

But no, really I mean to say... Why do we have this great desire for more players?

Every season tbh that's the #1 complaint...

But if u recall the evolution of EGTB you can see our GMs don't care about attracting a new audience. We need to get over that...

What they do care about is keeping the few, "true" fans they do have. Ex:

East lad (solo grind)

Ssc (damn 120-125)

Instances (where do you expect me to find 15 players?!)

G12s (New content, new cap)

V3+V4 (solo xp AND G12 farming)

DuanDo (yesss)

So let's stop focusing on not having enough players and just ask for help making this fun EVERY DAY like mmos are supposed to be!

Thanks again EG.

lXSVl

I tried coming back to the game after quitting the game early on when it released but the game is so dead. If there was an actual community where I know I can grind with other noobs then I would come back. Sad thing is there is no point in coming back because there are no noobs or anyone even interested in the game anymore. No one to really play with. You see more afk players than anything else. There is really no point in playing this game anymore. If you are strong and capped out then you'll end up running into the same 15 people maybe. Its not like it once was where you had 3-4 really strong tribes and there was massive wars and plenty of people to pk rather than the same 15 people that still play this game. This game was once fun without the extra stuff like east lad and G12s and everything else. Game is dead and its no fun playing a game that has hardly any players left in it. This game is a grind fest with no community left.

IKuPAI

Well, I mean... That's exactly my point...

How can you want more players yet not stick around to be a "more players" yourself?

In turn, I believe you are not the demographic I'm targeting.

I don't mean to be rude, but if the 60+ people that play every season don't want to stick around for triumphus, there's a problem.

We need to fill the GMs heads with FUN things to do... 

Not dalies, nor more grind spots... The game finally feels almost complete.

Now we can solo 1-300.....

Okay, but nobody playing? Because it's only competitive... That's fun. But with a small pop, we need other activities than nation vs nation for EXP and tribe vs tribe for grind...

We all play MMOs... Inflate that balloon... What does tb need to KEEP US ONLINE?

Spikanor

i think the main question most be what for type game we like to make TB again to reach that type players.

do we like to see that TB become's a PVP game with much's player vs player fights that new players that are looking for a good player vs player gone play this game. but that means there is almost no PVE in it and players that wane relex in the game need to look for a other game that has it.

or there is a way to make it a PVE game that you need team work from other players to compleet things to get items to become strong like more dungs that drop items and upgrade core's for the items in chest's that its a challence to try it some day solo and with each stronger dung its become harder to compleet solo and to compleet it with a team. still it can have a PVP system in it but then in some type's off nation war.

back in the old day's from TB it was a Full Hardcore PVP game with a good comunety.

manny things have change in the time that the game was ofline.

we need to ask or self what for type is now best for TB in the time we are now.

my own meaning is that its think the best to focus more in the PVE setting to make it also fun to play it with littel less PVP.

this game has so far i know 2 big open maps and all locations from the 2 big maps need to be use for something.

and the fun part is when dungs have quest's in it you most do to compleet the dung and get your rewart.

the dungs is also a good place to let it drop new items and gear parts.

if i read that you can become lvl 300 solo from lvl 1 then its a problem all if its easy.

its my meaning about it.

RedSeas_0

My current online name is "Don."  Don is the old Axelis under a new name...the big difference this time is that I'm going to 300 with this archer... (on this new TB my Axelis account got messed up and Shockdot had to close it.) I played in the old HETB days as Lp50, a 300 blade, under the name Lp50 and Axelis, a 200 Duan archer. Both Lp50 and Axelis had 9/9 sets then.  (If any older players are here, you should remember a tribe named Covenant. Aerial was the leader. Both of my players were in her tribe. I still know Aerial, but she plays a different online game now. No matter how much I begged, cried, bribed or whatever, I couldn't get her back to TB. She was a good leader back then and would be a good one now. If I could ever get her back online, I would make her leader of Mexico tribe.)  Don (my real name is Joe) is leader of the new (level 13) tribe, Mexico. My Co-leader is DonPaolo, another player from the old HETB days. When I last checked he was level 292. The majority of our tribe members are not alts at all which is nice. (We each have one or two for storage purposes mainly.) The one thing we try to insist on is players being active and we seem to be having some issues there, even with myself sometimes.  Players that are really NOT active will start getting kicked and we will have room for those that have a passion for the game. If you have too many alts to play on your main tribe, then it's time to move on. Cold maybe, but true. DonPaolo spends more time in Hau than I do and he is often on his other player in Budweiser tribe. As for Hau, I always seem to be late and miss the boat you might say..... : )  We all have our own issues, One thing I WILL NOT DO is put my main(King/Leader) into another tribe. Most of my time as leader is spent helping new tribe members/players (either in the tribe or not) level up and get better armor, weapons and learn the game. I figured that over the years there have been so many good people that helped me along, it's time I paid it all back. I wish I could remember all their names...DeLeTed, TruSkillz (the real one...the one you see online now is not the one from HETB)  Even Shockdot, before he became an Admin, showed me/taught me a lot about Turf Battles. To this day he is still patient with me, despite my numerous Support Tickets, and miscellaneous BS, but he perseveres and must think "Oh well, it's just that d#%m Lp50 or RedSeas again."  xD

My main alt that you'll see online is Lp50_0.... a level 160 blade. Naturally, he's a Kando/Nado type. I won't tell you about his equipment, but it would surprise you. I have spent a lot of time farming and burning magic's, divines and SC's getting it where I wanted it. Kando is my favorite for tribe leveling up and farming purposes, but Lp can and has taken Nado alone when it was owned by GanSe tribe.  Farmed a LOT of RH's and BT's that evening.

Anyway, to sum it all up, I just still just love playing...still enjoy meeting all the old players and the new ones. I don't mind helping others. If you have a new or potential tribe member that needs some plvling, just ask. I still remember all the old spots and have the tp spots to go along with them. I WILL NOT recruit your tribe members. I will try to make the time to do what you ask. As tribes or individuals, the more we work together, the stronger we actually are, and the more friends we make the better off we are too. Friends = power= knowledge, as everyone of you already know. The longer my buddy list, the better I like it.  One of my newer members is now teaching me German online since I spoke it fluently as a child. I was born in Germany. I know it's often tough to keep the same hours as those of us here in the United States. Some of my members are from Sweden as well as our ally. When they are sleeping, I'm wide awake.

As for my views on PvP.....it's just a part of the game. I'm not looking to put myself or my tribe at the top of "the LIST." Why???? It't not that big a deal to me and I could care less. If you pk me, I won't be upset with you....I'm not a child. This is a game and THAT'S not a 9mm.  Heck, I'll probably whisper and congratulate you and to say "Nice" or something like that. Don't think that I'm mad at you, BUT, if I take that island first, I would appreciate the courtesy of being allowed to at least farm it.

Now that you know I'm really 'ancient'....I'm a retired U. S. Coast Guard Chief Radarman who is now a freelance photographer, so traveling is just a part of my job. During the next 2 winters I'll be in Florida part of the time...this year it's just for myself and a friend. Next year we'll (two photographers) be following some musicians who'll be sailing down...not us.  We'll be driving my Ford 4x4 truck. It carries more equipment, drinks, food, and doesn't sink. It also does roll in high winds! After I start making more money, I will start putting more European places on my list of places to visit. Germany will be one...esp Kitzingen and Heidelberg. For now, Australia is at the top of the list because I have many relatives there I have never met. My mother was Australian.

See everyone online.....add me (Don, RedSeas_0, Lp50_0, etc) to your buddy list)....we'll be there when we can. Take care!  Okay....now you've got it all.....my online/offline life as a short story/eBook.  : )

PS: Will trade +7 acura armor for +7 mystic armor.....pm me  : )