Spikanor

question about the stat off the game

Spikanor

i  have been thinking long about this and since i have not fond the answer about it i gone ask it on this topic.

what is now the stat off the game so far i know its still OB after few years long and if its full release then you have the worst full release start ever and if its OB then its maybe good to think about to make it full release and make a discussion final about clean all accounts to start with Full release from te ground up and items you have buy on the site you most still get thats for sure but that we all have a clean start on the full release and make not the same mistake again we have done in OB start.

Spikanor

if the game is still in Open Beta Fase or it has finely move to Full Release fase since last time i have play this game was the game in Open Beta still and that was 2 years ago i think i have play for the last and then it was Open Beta still.

my question is to make it for some easyer:  is TB still in Open Beta Fase or is it now Finel Release?

Masta

Do some more research before making a topic like this. Also I am worried more about the "stat" of your English than the state of this game.

I am locking this.

Edited by Masta