Spikanor

here some guide's from the old site's

JDEKIS

I would probably have added more information in the Karebear Island guide. It's not very helpful to newbies as it is now. Like where you get the scroll to get there, why you should go there, what gems drop and how you can use them. You always talk about brand new players, and they're not going to learn very much from that video.

Spikanor
1 hour ago, JDEKIS said:

I would probably have added more information in the Karebear Island guide. It's not very helpful to newbies as it is now. Like where you get the scroll to get there, why you should go there, what gems drop and how you can use them. You always talk about brand new players, and they're not going to learn very much from that video.

i only have the 2 video's guide's left the text version is gone with the old forum site.

feel free to make a full guide with text for it you can use the video's if you wane make a guide from it your call.

and i make no guide's more since i have quit playing this game since 2 years ago i only have share the video's to let then be use again if somebody wane use then for a guide.

Spikanor
14 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Www.tbkb.info

maybe you need to look if the site is still up and working 100% since i use 2 browsers with that link and both off then cant find it.

i use firefox and Microsoft Edge in case you wane ask what for 2 browers i use.

IKuPAI

Perhaps it's your internet route.

But tbkb.info reroutes to tbkb.somee.com, which will be the permanent address starting in October.

LJmxqDf.jpg