xtrememonk

New player - Some questions

xtrememonk

Greetings,

I'm an old time player that use to play this in my younger days. My questions are

• How competitive will I be only being able to put like 2-4 hours a day into the game?
  • How noob friendly is this game in terms off access information for different things?
  • How long does the season run for?
  • Does anyone feel like there's any P2W aspect to the game?

Cheers

cb_90027

Hello,

frankly 2-4 hours I don’t believe you will be super competitive unless you have friends to beef you up. I think seasons run something like 3 months? You can literally get all the info you need either here in the forums or their info website. As far as P2W, you do need buffs but they are attainable by other means. Ofc you will have to grind for those. Good luck!

siurblys

It's definitely  P2W game. No TC shit no ability to win. If you want get better set, try to play in end of season. Everyone selling out all stuff for cheaper, of course for TC or COIN.  By the way triumphus servers are dead, they get a little bit alive in end of season, then new season start again they become dead again.

IKuPAI

P2w comes down to time crunch.

If you spend time or money getting drop rate jewlery (1% per level?) and use a drop rate buff(2x) and demonics(5% per piece) you can see between 300%-500% drop rate.

Turning your 2 hours of actual f2p into 2 p2w hours worth of 10 f2p hours of grind.

Ontop of the value of compounding drop rate when asking p2w there's other things to consider.

3k hp buff for 10 minutes p2w vs 2k hp buff for 5 minutes (10 per day) f2p

Zipped potions in instances like v2 farming with zipped pouches

Or even just leveling up (new gear costs 5m vs 5m in potions for exp)

When an item mall which presents sustain and compound is presented it's not to say "the game is p2w" but it does argue the point that "without p2w you're not really playing"

I do want to put a disclaimer here:

Though the turf shop molds the meta, that doesn't mean that you can't play alongside or substitute meta for access to meta.

Example: enemy claimed to never have paid for turf cash. Meaning with a good lead those who cannot compete with you will buy up your goods. Allowing you to use their purchased cash to in turn purchase more relative advancement for yourself.

(Ie: farming rh/blue tears to trade for spiderstone/zipped pots/3k hp/sub token)