jackptp

Need good farming spot for hide/leather and wood.

jackptp

It seems near impossible for me to farm rawhide and wood or is it possible to hit lvl 100 crafting from just gem and herbs n metal for pots and rings? I need to start crafting g12 so could use any farming spots or tips.

IKuPAI

Hide is obtained most often from buchis in east ladianes

Wood is gathered by killing trees

Metal/gemstone is most easily obtained through killing rock harvest resources.

The best methods for crafting are as follows:

The higher level items you create gives less exp/resource so it's best to make low level items (most notably potions)

Though it costs leather you can find yourself in profit by crafting bows for blacksmithing (thank you turk7s for this incredible tip)

And refining works itself out in the process.

Personal tip: buchis farming is really slow

I'd advise farming herbs in v3

Gemstone/metal in the lake at the mouth of trans box river or the war memorial statue

And using instance coins to buy hide and/or farming leni to convert useless resources (excess) with the chap near jakar in ladianes for 5million leni:10k choice resource.

Also the polluted lake (green fish) is one of the best leni/hr along with farming resouces such as metal and wood.

Drag the entire lake back to the merchant, open the merchant, kill the monsters and loot/sell the items with the shop interface open. (Thanks happie for the in depth research)

Good luck!

Edited by IKuPAI