lilija

Files corrupted

lilija

Hi, since last night I have problem with opening game.

I wanted to play so as usually I opened the launcher and nothing happened, I tried again and after a while I noticed two deskop.ini folders on my deskop. I thought maybe that's the reason so I did some researches to find out its some sort of customization folder but ive done no changes at any folders (all I ever do is listen to Spotify, browse the internet, play turf battles, so ive done nothing different thus I'm concered about why those 2 folders appeared now and why I cant play turf battles anymore - creations of those folders are not recent so its more confusing as they were not visible 2 days ago but says they were created long ago). Then when I was trying to open a game the next day (it was night and I had no time for this) it said files are corrupted - told me to reinstall game.. so okay ... how? turf battles game is not visible in my app settings to remove apps/to uninstall apps. it obviously has over 2gb of storage and I tried to browse by size aswell and nothing similar with size was found. How is it possible that I have it installed but I cannot uninstall it? I tried to delete by delete option or I tried to shred with antivirus but said I have no permission - but again I cant see turf battles in installed apps. I checked the folders installed and I cannot find any uninstall folder there aswell. I decided to just install game again and it chosen the same destination folder but during instllation it didn't say those files are in use and do I want to chang names or destination - I just installed new turf battles in old turf battles folder. still the game folder is the same in size like if no changes were done, I still cannot open game and its still not visible in app uninstall menu,

How can I get rid of turf battles? should I maybe delete those deskop.ini folders and try to run game then?

EDIT:

ive managed to delete all folders by right clicking with admin powers and then it was in a bin I emptied. I installed game again and that's what I got:

Untitled-1.jpg

I have deleted it all the same way again and downloaded new client as before used old one and problem remains.

Edited by lilija

IKuPAI

Sounds to me like you're not the only one using this computer, and someone is giving you permission hastle. I'll look into your situation more later in the day. Seems like a computer/profile issue. You should also submit a ticket in case the game masters have a resolution.

lilija

after I press continue or close the launcher exe file is automatically deleted, I even added it to exceptions of the firewall settings after several tries and still didn't help.

And instead of game something like this is opened :

Untitled-3.jpg

of course when I want to open launcher again (using shortcut as its normal file is deleted) nothing is opened since exe file is already gone - it says file cant be found and ask me to delete shortcut.

Edited by lilija

shockdot

Try renaming CLauncher.exe.temp to CLauncher.exe... This should have been done automatically, but it seems something is stopping it.

If that doesn't work, open a Support Ticket and send us your Teamviewer ID & password and we will remote assist you to find the issue.

lilija

now when I pressed to continue the exe file didn't disappear, so I had 2 of them - still renamed temp to ,exe and that's what happened when I tried to run the original exe:

29vzbl1.jpg

and this is what happened when I tried to run temp file edited to exe:

10nzzus.jpg

it got stucked at this...

right now trying to delete original exe file again to try installing the game again and trying to use quit option - think this is when exe disappears.. ill let you know when I manage to do so... deleted everything except for the exe file which says I need admin permission and idk how to do it..

EDIT: okay so after restart the exe file was gone, gonna install it again..

EDIT:

after I pressed to quit the exe file didn't disappear immediately, althought it had no icon as it usually has. then a min later it was gone so I renamed temp file which had no icon too at first. however after a bit it had normal icon that launcher has (TB) and I managed to launch game and it got stuck at "launching game" which was giving me hopes but...the following error appeared:

21kw9js.jpg

so.. what is this teamviewer ID? :(

and do you need to see more details of the error?

or maybe you need to see details of the first error that appears when I launch game right after installing? (the one when I press to continue or quit):Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by lilija

shockdot

Teamviewer is a remote assistance tool (I'll be able to connect to your PC to help you fix the problem).

Please do NOT post your teamviewer info here... Please open a support ticket on our support page with the ID & Password teamviewer gives you.

Here is the DL link for Teamviewer.

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/?pid=google.tv.exact.s.ca&gclid=CjwKEAjwtJzLBRC7z43vr63nr3wSJABjJDgJj8rsDpJAFWRG8mNW-uQmEaG-dHxCT17Yz9JICCuXChoCkUXw_wcB

The ALAudio error means your windows defender or firewall or anti-virus is blocking the game, or you're missing the required c++ redistributable.

clouds

Bumping this thread for a fix since i ran into the same issue

EDIT:
Game crashed and then I started getting  the exact same ALAudio error as OP.
Successfully used the CLauncher.exe to update. Relaunched following instructions yet error persists.

EDIT2:
Found a solution in another thread. Disabling defender helped.

Edited by clouds
extra info

clouds
On 8/22/2017 at 3:30 AM, shockdot said:

Right so this could be one of a few problems....

Try the following things...

• Disable Windows Defender
  • Remove any Quarantined items that are part of Turf Battles
  • Add an Exception to Windows Defender for the entire Eonic Games folder.
  • Install the C++ Redistributable located on our Download Page
  • Restart computer
  • Re-install the game

This should fix it, if not please open a support ticket and we can look deeper into the problem (or you can download Teamviewer & send us the ID & Password it gives you so we can remote assist you).

IKuPAI
8 hours ago, clouds said:

Bumping this thread for a fix since i ran into the same issue

EDIT:
Game crashed and then I started getting  the exact same ALAudio error as OP.
Successfully used the CLauncher.exe to update. Relaunched following instructions yet error persists.

EDIT2:
Found a solution in another thread. Disabling defender helped.

AL audio error seems to be keyword for antivirus/ windows defender conflicts.

Good find! Thanks for posting!