GarfaRan

ideal changes to think of for season 5.

GarfaRan

Fix and move the auction house to yuba and turn it into a actual auction house showing listings so then people can just search for a item see people post them and make a bid or buyout option.

Rethink the blade nerf cause you made 200 under blades have more hp and now a full str blade can reach 30k hp without trans bad enough they got insane block and block vs crits and high MDF with binah and huge damage output.

350 content needs more atleast a soccer event providing clean g12s or mats cause cata island is good for 1 person not anymore than 1 person. 

The countless reports you call lag if its lag that's causing all these issues fix the ping regarding the countries away from the server. shouldn't be the worse your connection the better you are.

Make a claim all button inside of the donation box and when claimed all if its g12 mats they are stacked in your inventory not just 100s of stacks of 1.

I know there's advertising cause I was told on a Chinese korean google site they use there's a ad but with the community we need to advertise in the english countries also.

Take a extra month or 2 from releasing seasons to test and release more content so there isnt so many issues on launch.

Fix it where in civil players are considered walls and you cant run past or through them and outside of civil if your mages or archers your fine but a fist and blade constantly get stuck on eachother making it hard for more then 1 physical to cut the same target.

Change 10.5 gear binah valk clergy seph gown are all insane. you need a 19 defense g12 ablaze garm to have same % defense of a 9 def clergy you can use at 120 content. the MDF and defense values from those items is to much compared to g12s making them used more over g12s which is current end game gear.

Add another way to get sharp feathers. any archer who cant afford endless quivers is punished by the people who farm that witch 24 7 for mix gems or atleast make hunter quivers drop in v4.

Hau should be only 200 to 300 not 200 to 350 they dont go for leveling it's slow xp they go for the 150 level advantage over new players trying to level.

Please feel free to provide feedback or any other ideas you think the current game needs of quick changes.

@shockdot

shockdot

Cool post, looking forward to player responses. Some comments from my end...

50 minutes ago, GarfaRan said:

Rethink the blade nerf cause you made 200 under blades have more hp and now a full str blade can reach 30k hp without trans bad enough they got insane block and block vs crits and high MDF with binah and huge damage output.

Considering they are meant to be tankish, their level of HP, and the different sacrifices required to wear a binah shield, for example... I think they kind of even out. They might need some more slight tuning. What would you suggest? A slight HP reduction could help I guess if most players agree.

The countless reports you call lag if its lag that's causing all these issues fix the ping regarding the countries away from the server. shouldn't be the worse your connection the better you are.

Lag is a common issue between games, as game development improved the issues caused by it generally were mitigated. The issue is that the game was made using UE2 & the games native response factor to lag in terms of player updating isn't up to par with newer games. In general, the lag is caused by someones connection to the server & is not a specific issue with the server itself (otherwise everyone would be lagging). Users have different types of internet connections, different latencies, etc... Some people still even have dial up lol.

Take a extra month or 2 from releasing seasons to test and release more content so there isnt so many issues on launch.

There wasn't really any issues during the launch of the season (or most seasons). The one issue that was problematic was the rollback issue, which isn't reproducible in a non-live environment. Taking additional time wouldn't have found that bug.

Fix it where in civil players are considered walls and you cant run past or through them and outside of civil if your mages or archers your fine but a fist and blade constantly get stuck on eachother making it hard for more then 1 physical to cut the same target.

This mechanism is tied to the Civil War specifically, I don't think it can be separated even if we wanted it to be.

Change 10.5 gear binah valk clergy seph gown are all insane. you need a 19 defense g12 ablaze garm to have same % defense of a 9 def clergy you can use at 120 content. the MDF and defense values from those items is to much compared to g12s making them used more over g12s which is current end game gear.

I do agree that 10.5 gear is overtuned, but this is because the game was released with various nostalgia based elements (such as 10.5 equipment). However, these overtuned elements have their downside... for example seph gown provides less MDEF than their g11 or g12 counterparts. Not to mention g12 bonus effects.