cb_90027

....cant start

cb_90027

Went to hop on and see whats up.

Updated fine.. can't start the game. Yes, I redownloaded the game with antivirus off and used admin to start game. I updated with clauncher from within bin file and it updated old shortcuts. Still cant start the game. I can get the launcher up and have the update done. I can click the server and it goes like it's gong to run, launcher disappears as if opening the game and then I get an error. 

Can't find file for package 'ALAudio'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UEngine::InitAudio <- UGameEngine::Init <- USephirothEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Seems like every time I go to play this game, I have an issue getting it to run... it's quite frustrating considering this game has been out forever now. Makes me think it's not worth it.

Also is season 4 over? and when does the new one stat if so.

shockdot

Season 4 is not over.

Your problem could be one of two things...

1. You didn't install the required C++ Redistributable as described in the install guide (you can download it at the bottom of our Media page).
  2. Your AntiVirus or Windows Defender is blocking the game. You can either disable them or add exceptions for the game folder.

Note you may or may not need to restart your PC after the above fixes.

shockdot
7 minutes ago, cb_90027 said:

going now.. whatever reason a redownload worked

If the AntiVirus or WindowsDefender was on before without the exception it may have quarantined required game files... so a re-install would put them back and if antivirus and windows defender are off it wouldn't quarantine them again. I recommend adding an exception for the game folder.

Alexander

Same problem as you.

This is because your anti-virus software kill the file TRIUMPH.dll. Try to add this file into white list of your anti-virus software.