Spikanor

still worth to play it?

Spikanor

i only wane know if the main server is grow in population what bigger or if its still a death place on the main server.

only wane know about the trie server.

not wane know about the population from the season server only wane know about the main server if its still worth to coming back.

shockdot
On 1/24/2019 at 1:53 PM, Spikanor said:

i only wane know if the main server is grow in population what bigger or if its still a death place on the main server.

only wane know about the trie server.

not wane know about the population from the season server only wane know about the main server if its still worth to coming back.

Not too many people visit the Forums as often as one would hope, but there are lots of people currently on the Triumphus Server.

Spikanor
On 26-1-2019 at 6:43 PM, shockdot said:

Not too many people visit the Forums as often as one would hope, but there are lots of people currently on the Triumphus Server.

so far i have see it its worse with the population on the Tri server then it was 3 years ago when it was big with the population on the Tri server.

maybe the hope's are gone for most off the players that it will come good with the game.

Envy

seasons killed the tri server. yes the introduction of seasons brought players to the game but only for a limited time. no one wants to play tri anymore cause they grind so hard durring seasons they take a break from tb all together till the next season comes out.seasons need to stop.

Spikanor
23 minutes ago, Envy said:

seasons killed the tri server. yes the introduction of seasons brought players to the game but only for a limited time. no one wants to play tri anymore cause they grind so hard durring seasons they take a break from tb all together till the next season comes out.seasons need to stop.

seasons are good to test new contant before it go's live thats the only reason i find that a season server is good for.

but if i read the event's shockdot is hosting on there with big price's like a apple watch or Oculus Rift on the season server and the Tri server has 0 event's running is a big problem with the population you get.

why is shockdot not more focus on the main server the Tri server to get there a good population.

host there then good events and also some more new events then the population will come back little more and stay.

but if there think the seasons server is a good thing how its now then Turf Battles will die again soon and new players will not come more to play it and the future off the game is death and that are things he most think good for to keep the main server alive and chance the seasons server big for only be use to test new contant or keep it like there are doing now and more and more players will leave the game and the main server is only costing then money and will only 50 or less players are playing on it.

elo350

MMORPG is not a popular type nowadays and the game is old. They play lol, fortnite, pubg and so on. Maybe make Turf Battle Royale, where you fall from the sky, pick random stuff you find and fight against other players. It would be more up to date xD

Personally I don't play, just visit the website from time to time to find out what's going on. The season is good only for nolife players, because if you got no enough free time to play you will fall behind at the begining and then it's pointless.  

Spikanor
32 minutes ago, elo350 said:

MMORPG is not a popular type nowadays and the game is old. They play lol, fortnite, pubg and so on. Maybe make Turf Battle Royale, where you fall from the sky, pick random stuff you find and fight against other players. It would be more up to date xD

Personally I don't play, just visit the website from time to time to find out what's going on. The season is good only for nolife players, because if you got no enough free time to play you will fall behind at the begining and then it's pointless.  

some MMORPG game's have still a strong player base i know 1 game that is starting from 2007 and 12 years later the player base on the 4 big servers have reduce to 1 big server where the channels from all 24 are most time's full.

reason for there sucses is runing event's, there get 2 big update's each year with new stuff, there chance a lot.

what this version off TB has done wrong at the start was first starting with a long class buff and nerf spree what most old players hate.

then some idots where thinking there are funny by destroying party's on rock and other place's where others need to level up.

that has all happing in the first year off launch and in the first year off launch a mass range quit has become from it.

and the only reason there are playing season server is that shockdot is having a $5000 prize poll off stuff like a appel watch in a pvp tourtament on the seasons server.

i have talk with a few left old players that are still playing and there told me: the reasons the main server is going worse and worse is that most off the old players not trust shockdot more since if there give feedback about something or some idea's to give the main server a boost and make it more fun but so far its the same boring Tri server only worse in population as it 3 years ago was at the start.

i have also ask if there way to restore it to trust shockdot again and there was there only ask if he wane listing to there idea's and feedback and also run some events on the main server and stop with the focus on season servers only and main part was also that most off the open bug's in the game get fix first before there working on new contant.

Hit

I started playing tri again and to be honest wouldn’t bother just wait for season. During 14 days only was 3 fls so your stuck with level only able to grind gear. Hau is hard to get 350s just go for pvp and most people that play on tri  just farm for gear in new cats island. Very hard to find any party so after 243 you stuck you can wait for hau few days hit 250 and do solo run v3 but it’s slow, costly and hard to do without good gear. 

Spikanor

the basic from all MMORPG game's is that if the population is big from that game that levelen to max level is becoming what easyer and to get good gear you need also a good population since then the game economie is good that you have plenty off options to buy that gear part your looking for.

if the population is low then at some point off levelen become's super slow if its a place where you level good you need a party for and for getting good gear is then also getting super rare to get it since its not many players then that are selling it and making it.

thats why population is for MMORPG game inportent to get a strong game economie but its the developers that most find and fix that type problems before its only getting worse and worse and you get then maybe more and more problems.

and still if the game has a good reputation then you will get streams and more contant players make and thats a good thing also to show others its a good game.

if the game gets a bad reputation and its for a long time then to becoming a sucses is only getting harder and harder.