Welph

Suggestions

Welph

Hello everyone. Almost a year ago, I made some suggestions about some smaller issues that I think are important to take a look at regarding the content the game already has. My suggestions were well received both by the players and the GM's of TB, but only the G12 recycler has been added to the game. Therefore here's an update on my suggestions:

Earrings:

Last year I made some calculations on how time consuming it is to make max earrings - so I won't do that again. I'm aware that the earrings aren't meant to be a two-week grind but instead something that we're supposed to work on while we complete our other duties, just like the soulcharm. The problem is that the earrings are being completely forgotten because there is no other way to get aquamarime gems than by completing instances. However nobody does instances after they have reached their maximum level. The way I see it there need to be other ways to get the aquamarime gems. Otherwise it will just be lost content... Here's my suggestions as to how this can be solved:

·        Make the aquamarime gems spawn at random places in random moments. I'm not saying that they should spawn 5 times per hour while you farm V2 or V3, but imagine if they could        spawn as often as the Karebears. Like getting a bonus once in a while as you farm.

·        Make bosses like the 1000 monster boss on Catastropha Island drop aquamarime gems once in a while.

·        Make an event like the Reaper event: "The (....)  has invaded the (...) for players level 200-350. Players should gather together a party to defeat The (...). Everyone in the winning party will receive 1 aquamarine gem". A new item that doubles the reward could be added to the in game Turf shop (Caching!)

Stat gems:

Alright, I brought this one up in my last topic as well, and I'm doing it again because something HAS to be done. Devine, magic and sorcery gems are especially used to put stats on armor, weapons and jewelry. They have the ability to successfully give a stat, fail the move or remove a stat from the item. I'm sure many people are just as frustrated as me when an important stat is being removed on a hardworking item especially if the item already has been given a lot of Delphiroth gems in an attempt to make the item perfect statted. People farm so many hours in TB everyday to make nice gear and sometimes somebody is lucky enough to make let's say a PSA or MSA 18 G12 weapon. Now, this "somebody" has to put Turf Cash and maybe USD (real money) in this item to make it perfect statted. While this process is going on, there is a chance that the Sorcery gem will fail and remove the PSA 18 stat. The sorcery gem doesn't really care  how many hours or real money you have spent on this item, it just removes the stat. This wasn't a big problem before G12 gear came out, because people didn't make high jewelry that wasn't perfect statted, but now it's a problem. In my opinion this is close to a bug in the game that sometimes chooses to steal our hardworking items and therefore both our time and money. It's simply not fair! I have 2 solutions on how to fix this problem, and I recommend the first solution:

1.      My suggestion is to make devine, magic and sorcery shards, one of each. This could work by giving the user one shard every time the gem removes a stat on an item and when the user has collected 50 or 100 shards, a supreme gem can be made. This supreme gem can fail the move or successfully give the user a stat, but it can't remove a stat. In other words, it protects the stats.

2.      Another solution could be to remove the magic and sorcery gems' ability to remove a stat. This way it would only be the devine gem that has the ability to remove a stat, and the last stat on an item will therefore always be safe.

I hope you will choose my suggestion because it's interesting and awesome in my opinion.

Trans gems:

There is still a lot of requests about getting trans gems in the game, and I've got a few suggestions to this:

·        Add trans gems to the island chests (the chests given when killing Yeti). This would also make Laziel Tower something again.

·        I think it was a good decision to add trans gems to the chests in V4, but I still don't see why we get 5x of the same type of trans gems. I would personally rather want 2x of each type. The reason I'm saying this is that the only way to use trans gems is to use one or more of each type (e.g. transskills, crafting 11,5 weapons)

Delphiroth gems:

More and more in this game requires perfect stats and the Delphiroth gems are being bought more than they have ever been before, and they're simply too expensive.

·        Make the Delphiroth gems obtainable in the game, either by rare drops, rewards, in the instance shop, in the purified orb shop or somewhere else.

·        Reduce the price in the turf shop to 20 or 25 TC.

Fubb buff:

This has become a very popular event! But I do also think that people who puts so many hours into this game deserves to get some goodies once in a while. What I think is a little (just a little) hilarious is that people has to beg and pray for days to get a weekend-reward. I'm not saying that the Fubb buff should be active 24/7 or every weekend, but it could be nice to get an announcement sometimes.

Blade Insignia:

I don't know if I'm alone here, but the blade insignia can be tough to spot on the floor because it's so small. Stone fist, red/blue jewels and adv. arrows are either big, shiny or hanging in the air while we need a magnifying glass to discover the blade insignia. Is it possible to enlarge them a little?  

Best regards

/Welph

Edited by Welph