shockdot

G11 vs G12 Equipment

G11 vs. G12  

1. 1. Would you like G12's to be boosted?

• Yes
    • No

shockdot

What's the problem?

When we initially released G12 equipment we did so in a manner so as to make them greater than semi-max/max G11 equipment only when they begin to reach higher stat levels. The reason for this was so that G11 was not rendered semi or even completely useless in higher levels. Recently, some players have been raising complaints as to how comparable G11 equipment is to G12 equipment. To sum up, they believe that G12's should have a larger advantage over G11 equipment.

What's the solution?

We can resolve the issue by doing the following:

• Increasing G12 main combat stats (def, mdef, pa, psa, ma, and msa)
  • If the above is not enough, we can reduce G11 combat stats by a percentage (not exactly something we are keen on doing).

Special Considerations

• The way G12's are currently setup, they far out power G11 equipment once you reach higher stats all around (PSA/PA or MSA/MA, DEF/DAM, etc). The confusion is that most players with say 18 or 19 PSA/MSA and only 10-13 PA/MA expect their AP values to be far greater than a +10 weapon (same thing with armor).
  • G12's all also have special effects that are extremely beneficial in PvP, G11's do not.
  • To play devils advocate... It does, logically speaking, make sense that a new level of equipment should easily out power a previous level of equipment.
  • There are other changes coming in Season 5 that may inadvertently effect the effectiveness of G12's.

We would like to hear the thoughts of other players regarding the issue.

We ask that users stay on topic, be respectful, and build valid arguments.

Don't forget to vote on the poll.

Happie

Wasn't the original issue with g12s being nerfed that the defense system is abit whack due to the high numbers? I can't say for sure if it was but the relative defense values made things pretty redicelous when they got past 800 did they not?

And about the g11s vs g12s, of course g12s should be stronger, g11s aren't meant to be end game content, the difficulty of obtaining some gear in turfbattles is redicelous but even if you spend 10 000 hours obtaining a set of gear, it should always be inferior to the gear above it's grade, obviously a clean g12 shouldn't beat a +10 but an average well upgraded g12 item should definitely be better, especially when you consider that you have four stats that can break the item instead of just one simple blessing level aswell as that it's far more time consuming to make a single g12 piece then it is to gather g11 equipment.

G11 equipment is lower level bracket gear, thats where it should be, any zone used at 250 or above should expect the player to be using g12s.

Edited by Happie

noahhero_0

In my opinion,g12 set is always used to pvp war,g11 set is usually used to farming.they are used to different zones,and for gears,13/14 g12 set already oversteps +9 g11 set nowadays and ez to be crafted,logically it is no necessary to nerf g11 gears.

About weapons,as it is said"G12's all also have special effects that are extremely beneficial in PvP, G11's do not."Will player takes +10 Mys bow or Staff to fight against match who takes even 12/12/12/12 g12 bow or staff?I think the confusion may be weapons of fist`s and blade`s.

Edited by noahhero_0

Anony16

I think the problem lies more with G12 weapons than armor. Massive def/mdef levels are already achievable for a blade with G12 armor. I don't agree with boosting G12 in general, however the AP from weapons with PSA/MSA levels 17-20 do not feel as powerful as one would expect especially at a level 350's perspective. 

27 minutes ago, Anony16 said:

I think the problem lies more with G12 weapons than armor. Massive def/mdef levels are already achievable for a blade with G12 armor. I don't agree with boosting G12 in general, however the AP from weapons with PSA/MSA levels 17-20 do not feel as powerful as one would expect especially at a level 350's perspective. 

+1

buetti

@Happie
Yup the physical defense of G12s got nerfed in Season 3, because it was possible to achieve with an archer 900+ defense while using Oread and WM Buffs, with a pdef 15 or pdef 16 set.
The other classes could reach 850+ pdef easy to.

With the G12 Armors it’s easy to surpass the defense values of a g11 +9 set. To reach the pdef of a g11 +9 set you need a g12 13/14 def/dam g12 set.
Since there are only a few mages on tri server, because they are expensive to play (marv pots are a must have), most of the players focus on the physical defense and run around with a 16/12 or 16/13 set. Of course, there are players that got 16/14, 16/15 or even higher sets, but these sets are not that common. A player that plays for quite some time on tri has atleast 800 pdef.

A 17/12/12/12 G12 Weapon has around 450-500 AP less then a G11 +10 weapon, but they give special effects.
Bow: Reduces the physical defense of opponents by 10% with the debuff (Must have in PVP for blades and fist)
Sword+ Murciel Shield: Gives you 8% AP with the buff ( a 17/12/12/12 sword has 100-300 AP more then a +10 tri sword with the buff) How good the Murciel buff is, depends on the AP of the blade.
Gaunt + Accord Prot: Gives you 8% AP with the buff ( a 17/12/12/12 gaunt has the same AP with the buff as a +10 gaunt + accord protector).
Stick: Has the chance to double the ice crystal damage (strong as fck)
Staff: Add’s a mini black touch on someone (useless when you got a bm on your side)

To reach the AP and Critical Rate of a +10 G12 Weapon it needs to be around 18/15/14/14 psa/pa/crit/asr.
For mages the weapon needs to be around 18/15/14/14.

I personally think, that there’s no need to change the AP Values of the G12 Weapons, because their Effects make up for the few AP you are missing compared to a g11 +10 weapon.

The only +10 weapon I would use until a certain point is the gaunt ( edge protector gives a lot ap xd).

But the weapon is not everything that adds AP. A lot of ppl are forgetting that a high lvl soul charm, good jewelry, lvl 100 pet are more important then the upgrade on a weapon from psa 17 to psa 18.
The difference between a 17/12/12/12 bow and 18/12/12/12 bow are 154 ap.

In the end the critrate is more important then AP for physical classes 😊

I think the discussions about the AP on G12 weaps are only coming up, because it was relative easy to get a g11 + 10 weapon during season 1.

Edited by buetti

noahhero_0
45 minutes ago, buetti said:

@Happie
Yup the physical defense of G12s got nerfed in Season 3, because it was possible to achieve with an archer 900+ defense while using Oread and WM Buffs, with a pdef 15 or pdef 16 set.

With the G12 Armors it’s easy to surpass the defense values of a g11 +9 set. To reach the pdef of a g11 +9 set you need a g12 13/14 def/dam g12 set.
Since there are only a few mages on tri server, because they are expensive to play (marv pots are a must have), most of the players focus on the physical defense and run around with a 16/12 or 16/13 set. Of course, there are players that got 16/14, 16/15 or even higher sets, but these sets are not that common. A player that plays for quite some time on tri has atleast 800 pdef.

A 17/12/12/12 G12 Weapon has around 450-500 AP less then a G11 +10 weapon, but they give special effects.
Bow: Reduces the physical defense of opponents by 10% with the debuff (Must have in PVP for blades and fist)
Sword+ Murciel Shield: Gives you 8% AP with the buff ( a 17/12/12/12 sword has 100-300 AP more then a +10 tri sword with the buff) How good the Murciel buff is, depends on the AP of the blade.
Gaunt + Accord Prot: Gives you 8% AP with the buff ( a 17/12/12/12 gaunt has the same AP with the buff as a +10 gaunt + accord protector).
Staff: Add’s a mini black touch on someone (useless when you got a bm on your side)

To reach the AP and Critical Rate of a +10 G12 Weapon it needs to be around 18/15/14/14 psa/pa/crit/asr.

I personally think, that there’s no need to change the AP Values of the G12 Weapons, because their Effects make up for the few AP you are missing compared to a g11 +10 weapon.

The only +10 weapon I would use until a certain point is the gaunt ( edge protector gives a lot ap xd).

But the weapon is not everything that adds AP. A lot of ppl are forgetting that a high lvl soul charm, good jewelry, lvl 100 pet are more important then the upgrade on a weapon from psa 17 to psa 18.

I think the discussions about the AP on G12 weaps are only coming up, because it was relative easy to get a g11 + 10 weapon during season 1.

+1!Good post!Btw is it so easy to make g11 +10 weapons during season1?

buetti

@noah_hero_0
During season 1 you only had to do brainless breaking of G11 items to get supreme blue tears and toss them on your +9 weapon.

linlin09
2 hours ago, buetti said:

@Happie

perfect

G12 has bonus effect.

also noah's G11 oppinion right.

problem is some def mdf i also agree

is it need G12 boost? i dont think so.

now full enough strong.

Just some idiot men doing boo boo reason he spent lots money(ecoin) but cant kill player 1v1.

they only think spent lots money only them. they dont think also competite player spent lots time and money(ecoin)

i think this is needless discuss.

noahhero_0
1 hour ago, buetti said:

@noah_hero_0
During season 1 you only had to do brainless breaking of G11 items to get supreme blue tears and toss them on your +9 weapon.

Ok...looks it only needs some brainless labour and a little luck,thanks!

Ruski
14 hours ago, shockdot said:

What's the problem?

When we initially released G12 equipment we did so in a manner so as to make them greater than semi-max/max G11 equipment only when they begin to reach higher stat levels. The reason for this was so that G11 was not rendered semi or even completely useless in higher levels. Recently, some players have been raising complaints as to how comparable G11 equipment is to G12 equipment. To sum up, they believe that G12's should have a larger advantage over G11 equipment.

What's the solution?

We can resolve the issue by doing the following:

• Increasing G12 main combat stats (def, mdef, pa, psa, ma, and msa)
  • If the above is not enough, we can reduce G11 combat stats by a percentage (not exactly something we are keen on doing).

Special Considerations

• The way G12's are currently setup, they far out power G11 equipment once you reach higher stats all around (PSA/PA or MSA/MA, DEF/DAM, etc). The confusion is that most players with say 18 or 19 PSA/MSA and only 10-13 PA/MA expect their AP values to be far greater than a +10 weapon (same thing with armor).
  • G12's all also have special effects that are extremely beneficial in PvP, G11's do not.
  • To play devils advocate... It does, logically speaking, make sense that a new level of equipment should easily out power a previous level of equipment.
  • There are other changes coming in Season 5 that may inadvertently effect the effectiveness of G12's.

We would like to hear the thoughts of other players regarding the issue.

We ask that users stay on topic, be respectful, and build valid arguments.

Don't forget to vote on the poll.

you can add g12 always def/dam and weap psa/pa or msa/ma very delph going gem. Remove g12 game.

Gannicus_1099
17 hours ago, shockdot said:

Sorun ne?

Başlangıçta G12 ekipmanını piyasaya sürdüğümüzde, yarı-maks / maks. G11 ekipmanından daha yüksek olacak şekilde, yalnızca daha yüksek stat seviyelerine ulaşmaya başladıklarında yaptık. Bunun nedeni, G11'in daha yüksek seviyelerde yarı veya hatta tamamen yararsız hale getirilmemesiydi. Son zamanlarda, bazı oyuncular G11 ekipmanının G12 ekipmanıyla ne kadar karşılaştırılabilir olduğuna dair şikayetler ortaya koyuyorlar. Özetlemek gerekirse, G12'lerin G11 ekipmanına göre daha büyük bir avantaja sahip olması gerektiğine inanıyorlar.

Çözüm nedir?

Aşağıdakileri yaparak sorunu çözebiliriz:

• G12 ana muharebe istatistiklerinin arttırılması (def, mdef, pa, psa, ma ve msa)
  • Yukarıdakiler yeterli değilse, G11 savaş istatistiklerini yüzde oranında azaltabiliriz (tam olarak yapmak istediğimiz bir şey değil).

Özel Konular

• G12'nin halihazırda kurulum şekli, her yerde daha yüksek istatistiklere ulaştığınızda (PSA / PA veya MSA / MA, DEF / DAM, vb.) G11 ekipmanını kullanmazlar. Buradaki karışıklık, 18 veya 19 PSA / MSA ve sadece 10-13 PA / MA olan oyuncuların AP değerlerinin +10 silahtan (zırh ile aynı şey) çok daha büyük olmasını beklemesidir.
  • G12'nin hepsinin PvP'de son derece faydalı olan özel efektleri de vardır, G11'lerde yoktur.
  • Şeytanların savunuculuğunu oynamak ... Mantıksal olarak konuşursak, yeni bir ekipman seviyesinin önceki ekipman seviyesine kolayca güç vermesi gerektiği anlamına geliyor.
  • 5. Sezonda, G12'lerin etkinliğini istemeden etkileyebilecek başka değişiklikler de var.

Konuyla ilgili diğer oyuncuların düşüncelerini duymak istiyoruz.

Kullanıcıların konuyla ilgili kalmalarını, saygılı olmalarını ve geçerli argümanlar oluşturmalarını istiyoruz.

Ankete oy vermeyi unutma.

first of all, a lot of friends do not like G12 items tired of the game

my opinion get G11 item or G12 item in the game

you must decide between the two,you must destroy one of them     g12 or g11  go delete g11 or go delete g12 

GUESS123

I suggest that there could still work supreme RH and BT on g11 gears, the only thing what needs to looked at is probably fist G12 Acord gauntlet. How can a +10 gauntlet be more benefical then 18/12/12/12 Acord gauntlet.

And i do not agree at boosting anything else ( discoused about g12 gear . The other armor and wepp parts are balanced. If someone worked hard or had huge luck at upgrading 30+ stats ( def/mdef ) on armor pieces its fine to be rewarded with huge stat boost.

You cant compare potatoe gear or common gear like 15/12 to someone who try hard who farmed tons of materials  to someone who made with huge dedication to farm and investition of his time into gear part like 16/15+.

The G12 Gear and wepps in my oppinion are balanced or near to be balanced. 

G11 Gear is ment to be for lower lvl content or used to be for lvling trough exp zones ( Tornado, Kando, Duan, but i if i could chose id put back the supreme RH and BT to work on items like +9 wepp to +10 wepp and +8 armor to +9 armor. ( But acura gauntlet has to be looked at at +10, becouse its still better then 18/12/12/12 Acord gauntlet). 

I would nerf experiance of lvling in East Ladians zone, Becouse the Rock Island is not used at all anymore ( if there would be more players lvling there would be more PKers and more other players who wants to PK the PKers who PK on Rock. I think it might be a solution to bring more players back on lvl 200 content. But this wont work if there wont be back Sup RH / BT after the server merge from Seas to Tri, becouse of the players who already made the gears with Sup Gems.  

Or if you put back Sup RH / BT there Will be more players who Will play seasion srvers and colect +9 armor parts or +10 wepps for the merge to tri srver.

G12 Gear is ment to be stronger then G11 gear ( and it is stronger ) if not in def/mdef its in set effect. the def and mdef trough 800 means more then enough to be well balanced. G12 part 14/14. So everything from 14/14 part on is better then G11 gear ( +9 ) and + you benefit from set effect bonuses. ( +def, anti stun, mana steal etc. ) 

linlin09
hmmm?
Why that suggest now discuss and argument ? i cant understand.
G11 10gaunt = Max enchant = strong is correct. not wrong.
But G12? now only realise 1Year? and 1time increase enchant rate. so they got 17 18 19 20 psa msa.
and other option? 12 yes very few wepon 1813 or 1814 etc.
10wepon = 18141513 and cant upgrade. and dont have bonus effect.
but G12 have bonus. 17121212 + shield > 10sword
so. 19psa 20msa ? and 121212.
19121212 = max enchant? cant more upgrade? never.
10weapon = 18151413 and never up. also no effect.
how about G12? 18151413 can make. sure lots hard difficult. but can upgrade. also 19151515 can
19161515 can very hard but have chance. means now G12 is not max item. i think now G12 just 20~30% enchant. still left develop power 70%+
so 18151413 sword+shield > 11or12 weapon. but G11 11bless can? np. blocked enchant 0%.
even staff = 18151212 = 10stick 10staff but G12 have 2x cristal dealt or redtouch means more powerful dealt at pvp
even bow also 10bow = 14K at 1000dex =
17121212 bow = 12? k at 1000dex but have -10% phy debuff
17121212 hit more hard damn
how argument and discuss it?
G11 10wepon = end contents dead weapon cant heart beat.
G12 weapon or armors= just only 1option high but option is 4each full left high develop percentage.
at now time boost G12? umm.. too early
i think 6month or 1years after
normal use gear = 19 15 15 12 maybe.
example evidence for 2018 Feb = normal 1313 armors and high weapon is 15 121212
2018 July = normal 1513 armors and 17121212 weapon
2019 Jan = normal 1613 armors and 18121212 lots, 19 x3 and even 20psa exist
why need boost? still G12 have lots chance to develop and powerful strong
think Before G12 not exist how was ur guys grinding at make 10weapon 9 arms
just same grind = then make 19151512
dont need boost i think. G12 is just 20%/100% atm.
just 1man spent lots money (maybe Ecoin) and cant kill player 1v1.
that is idiot cuz why he never think competited player also lots money or time in tb ? if same spent time or money it need same as power then both not dead is correct or both dead.
easily said
G11 10weapon = 80years old no future
G12 weapon or arms = 10~12years old
19121212 maybe 20years old haha
G12 now have big future not need booster.
even G12 boost then all char got stuff. then G13 shown?
G11 for 3year used and still use
G12 just 1year used.
not need discuss
even 0% need suggest that shit things i think
think about. If boost G12
Who catch me huh?
if not upcrease weapon enchant rate at S3 so also same hard enchant
then i admit and accept G12 boost
But now enchant rate awesome. not need Boost 
Im very laugh on floor
only 19psa and 121212 [ safe line option] make
FK!!! G12 weak!! need buff boost !!
just make on 19151512 then discuss it.
if that time weak than G11 then boost not late.
what saying about baby toys for argument?
or.. just that? dont have G11 10weapon and i have 19psa 20psa 19msa so boost G12 !!
if not think deeply guys.
i was play original tb name sephiroth kr server
i was play bm my weapon 19181717 and armors 19or18181717
that time no one use 10weapon just 1~2man
kr server was opened 10years+
if G11 good why they not use 10?
hahahaha
idk who is that shit things pooping at suggest ticket or discuss
looks like game destroyer
game knowledge 0
sorry for feels like attacker 

Anony16
13 hours ago, buetti said:

Yes G12 weapons add effects, which is why I wouldn't even bother comparing it to a +10. It's not about how G12 compares to G11, it's about how G12 armors compare to G12 weapons.

What should be looked at instead is how difficult it is to make a 18 weapon compared to a set capable of tanking it. The fact is, I have no difficulty at level 300 with 720 vit (RM) tanking a 17-19 weapon and I am only in a set that varies in pieces from 15-17 def (mostly 15s). Especially when speaking about magic weapons, I only have 1 armor piece thats 15 mdef...the rest are 13-14 and yet I can survive a 350 with a 19 staff, bonus effect or not. I'm not even utilizing G3 des, just G2s.

If a 18 weapon is as hard to make as a 17 set of armor, a 15 set of armor should not be able to tank it with ease. Yes there are other ways of getting AP, but i'm not speaking about somebody who has a level 0 SC, 7 MSA jewels and a 19 staff here. In most cases if somebody is capable of having a 18 or 19 weapon, they have already achieved a 1k SC or 9 jewels or both...it's irrelevent to say that there are other ways of getting AP because I would not be saying G12 weapons are too weak if I was only experiencing them without these things lol.

I'm speaking from experience as a 300 fighting 350s in areas such as Hau where level scaling does not exist. I still have the possibilty of gaining 500 stat points, while closing the level gap...yet I can survive a 19 weapon with low vit and just G2s..

If any discussions are popping up because of G11s in S1, they're based on bringing back supremes working the way they did in S1, not raising G12 to compensate...

Lets not forget a +10 wep is very deadly versus a +8 G11 set...you couldn't say the same for a +20 weapon versus a +18 set, not even close. Add all the other AP boosting things you want, it aint gonna happen.

PS:. Nobody is suggesting a 1k AP boost here, just a minor bump. I voted no anyway, because I don't agree G12 armors need to be boosted...just the weapons, at least by a small percentage.

Edited by Anony16

darkarrow55
6 hours ago, Anony16 said:

Yes G12 weapons add effects, which is why I wouldn't even bother comparing it to a +10. It's not about how G12 compares to G11, it's about how G12 armors compare to G12 weapons.

What should be looked at instead is how difficult it is to make a 18 weapon compared to a set capable of tanking it. The fact is, I have no difficulty at level 300 with 720 vit (RM) tanking a 17-19 weapon and I am only in a set that varies in pieces from 15-17 def (mostly 15s). Especially when speaking about magic weapons, I only have 1 armor piece thats 15 mdef...the rest are 13-14 and yet I can survive a 350 with a 19 staff, bonus effect or not. I'm not even utilizing G3 des, just G2s.

If a 18 weapon is as hard to make as a 17 set of armor, a 15 set of armor should not be able to tank it with ease. Yes there are other ways of getting AP, but i'm not speaking about somebody who has a level 0 SC, 7 MSA jewels and a 19 staff here. In most cases if somebody is capable of having a 18 or 19 weapon, they have already achieved a 1k SC or 9 jewels or both...it's irrelevent to say that there are other ways of getting AP because I would not be saying G12 weapons are too weak if I was only experiencing them without these things lol.

I'm speaking from experience as a 300 fighting 350s in areas such as Hau where level scaling does not exist. I still have the possibilty of gaining 500 stat points, while closing the level gap...yet I can survive a 19 weapon with low vit and just G2s..

If any discussions are popping up because of G11s in S1, they're based on bringing back supremes working the way they did in S1, not raising G12 to compensate...

Lets not forget a +10 wep is very deadly versus a +8 G11 set...you couldn't say the same for a +20 weapon versus a +18 set, not even close. Add all the other AP boosting things you want, it aint gonna happen.

PS:. Nobody is suggesting a 1k AP boost here, just a minor bump. I voted no anyway, because I don't agree G12 armors need to be boosted...just the weapons, at least by a small percentage.

I agree with anon, the weapons do feel a little weak compared to the armors.

Pure

Like a few people have said, I don't think armours need changing at all. I feel like the gains you get for the effort required on armours feels worth it.

Saying that I dont feel like the effort you put into making 16/17/18/19/20 psa/msa weapon is reflected in the gains you get. You spend 100's of hours grinding, slaving away, and after all that you finally get that 18 psa or msa weap... and it's only +100 ap or so. I get that people say well it's not all about psa/msa, but that's what gives the weapon the shine, and that shine is a huge part of what people want.

I know plenty of people who would chose a better shine, than some extra ap. A lot of it is a status thing, everyone want's to have the best weap, with the best shine.

So yeah i think you should change the poll to add change g12 weapons only. For me I'd like to see all the effort of making a very high tier weapon pay off in more than just getting that cooler shine.