Maaac

A couple of newbies returning!

Maaac

Hi all,

Me and my mate have just got back into turf battles. We played over 15 years ago I think? We logged on again yesterday and we are starting from scratch, I have made a blue mage and he has made an archer.

We have pretty much forgotten everything about the game so is there anything you guys can tell us to help us along? Things that will help us are;

- End game stat points

- End game armours/weapons

- Easy leveling spots/guides

- What items shall we prioritise when farming

- Possibly looking for people/tribe to play with

Any help would be appreciated, it's nice to see the game still alive and well!

Maaac

Pure

Not many people use the forums anymore, most the discussions and best place to find help is probably on the discord channel now.

Also most people are waiting to play season 5, which does not yet have a start date as far as I'm aware.

Good to see new players coming back to the game though.

Edited by Pure

Dynamix

Welcome back to the game, if you remember anything about spots in the game, following my timelapse from my team and i's leveling in season 3 would be a smart choice.
These are some of the best leveling spots, just pay attention to what level it is and where.
Levels 1-125: 

Levels 125-201: 

If you need help with spots etc, your able to contact me via Discord.

Maaac

Hello both,

Thanks for the replies.

Pure, I will be sure to check out the discord then!

Dynamix, thank you, I will take a look at the videos while i'm at home. At work atm and it's blocked.

Another question, would you recommend playing season as a casual? I have not read into seasons in depth but know the general jist of it.

Maaac

GUESS123

i would recomend you to play season srver at start ( there Will be many players willing to help you with information ) and alot players online. The season srver also have some price rewards if you Will want to compete on tournaments at the end of the seas srver.