GarfaRan

keep seasonal going or slow down????

GarfaRan

So with the current game 90% of the players remaining only are seasonal because of new content and the thrill of active pvp wars and content throughout. I personally love this game in the g11s 78 sets and 98 sets. but than 10 9 sets and g12s are released and ya.

tri server is almost forgotten with lack of patches especially when seasonal is live  we need to get on track of advertising GLOBALY and simmer on seasonal and maybe make them twice a year and shorter length of seasons. this way people will see it more as a semi test server and not a reason to quit the main server. the tournament and what not is a good idea but look at dmm on runescape eventually people stop playing the tournament and it's already happening here. the primary focus needs to be tri server and also gaining a community hell you can count the amount of english players on 2 hands now. just my thought I'd play the main game if there was less of a reason to go to seasons

Pure

In my opinion they wont stop seasonal now because each season people spend a ton of cash, which is the same reason I'm sure why they don't leave that much time between each season.

How many people would still spend on tri server? Not many at all I think. But each season like 90% or more of people will buy TC.

Either way I just don't see a way back for tri server. There just isn't enough to do at 300 and 350 to keep people entertained for long periods.

Spikanor

for the high levels is the developers own fault to not think good about that problem.

why not add a new farm place that is only for lvl 300 and 350 and the drops are the next new gear that you only can get on that place and only players that are lvl 300-350 can farm there for that new gear then you have entertained for then for some long period off time that the stats can stay the same as the g12 now but only lvl 300-350 players can farm it is a idea.

i think also that the season server is populier because its the only place where there turn on the events on and in the tri server is notting to do since there is no event coming there that can also be a reason.

and there most promote the game on facebook,youtube and the MMORPG site.

there youtube channel is death the last video from then on youtube was 4 years ago.

same for there facebook page its from 4 month's ago that something last has been post on it there.

and the MMORPG site has still the old Turf battles page it only needs a good upgrade.

if there do notting about this 3 things the game will only get worse and worse and more players will leave and never coming back.

GarfaRan
18 hours ago, Spikanor said:

for the high levels is the developers own fault to not think good about that problem.

why not add a new farm place that is only for lvl 300 and 350 and the drops are the next new gear that you only can get on that place and only players that are lvl 300-350 can farm there for that new gear then you have entertained for then for some long period off time that the stats can stay the same as the g12 now but only lvl 300-350 players can farm it is a idea.

i think also that the season server is populier because its the only place where there turn on the events on and in the tri server is notting to do since there is no event coming there that can also be a reason.

and there most promote the game on facebook,youtube and the MMORPG site.

there youtube channel is death the last video from then on youtube was 4 years ago.

same for there facebook page its from 4 month's ago that something last has been post on it there.

and the MMORPG site has still the old Turf battles page it only needs a good upgrade.

if there do notting about this 3 things the game will only get worse and worse and more players will leave and never coming back.

I do agree there needs to be alot more than catastrophe island to separate 300 and 301+ which I'm sure is gonna be added but part of the reason people got annoyed was 135-300  you were using g11s. now its 201 -350 your using g12s there isnt enough separation on islands to gear ratio. Tri server is doomed and will be unless something happens 160 and 200 is legit 10 9 sets op charms pets jewels and eonic weapons. 201+ is either teams with 300s in decent g12s or 350s in decent g12s.  personally I think there needs to be a change somehow there isnt enough new content for new players to even stand a chance anymore and why would you want to play a game if you cant compete without getting God rng and a good credit card balance which is what seasons are for but we the community see seasons as a competitive sport like MLG so hows a new player gonna stand up to that. not sure what the future holds but it needs to be some newbie friendly content and more advertising globally imo

Spikanor
32 minutes ago, GarfaRan said:

I do agree there needs to be alot more than catastrophe island to separate 300 and 301+ which I'm sure is gonna be added but part of the reason people got annoyed was 135-300  you were using g11s. now its 201 -350 your using g12s there isnt enough separation on islands to gear ratio. Tri server is doomed and will be unless something happens 160 and 200 is legit 10 9 sets op charms pets jewels and eonic weapons. 201+ is either teams with 300s in decent g12s or 350s in decent g12s.  personally I think there needs to be a change somehow there isnt enough new content for new players to even stand a chance anymore and why would you want to play a game if you cant compete without getting God rng and a good credit card balance which is what seasons are for but we the community see seasons as a competitive sport like MLG so hows a new player gonna stand up to that. not sure what the future holds but it needs to be some newbie friendly content and more advertising globally imo

i think if shockdot is posting on facebook and on this forum from we need your help with updating the MMORPG site then a lot off players wane help then.

then some off the players can try to make a good Trailer video from the game with things from the game like some pk fights in gc or other islands, then the FL or Hau war part and also some level up parts and some farm parts in 1 trailer for the site page.

a other group can then make some screen shots from the game from how it looks like at some place's and then if you put then both in 1 page from the MMORPG site then its good up do date and new players that go there can look on the up do date version from the game and maybe wane try it out.

also you need a lot off guide's to help then from how that works and how to reach that and go on thats also need to help then little.

there need to make it at some point on higher place's harder and not easy to give higher levels a challange is also inportent that you need for exemple a strong gear set to have a chance to tank it.

make a option that it will take long to reach max level if you can reach level 300 in less then 3 month's then something is really wrong with the game and its to easy then to level up fast.