Spikanor

a question for shockdot.

Spikanor

dear shockdot

you have done a good job to bring TB back alive but you have see also that the main server and the forum are getting worse more with the population and the trust some players have in you is also going bad and the main question there thinking more is are you listing to there feedback also and see the problems the game now has and need to be fix what are not only bug or with the game but also with the reputation off the game.

what most off the players are asking is why are you not listing to the comunnety and we understand it good that you are working with 2 people on the game and runing it thats something we have respect for but the feeling there now is between comunnety and the Game Masters is so bad that its need to be fix.

i think if you ask the comunnety for some help to promote the game that some off then will do it but then again the most part is more about you to do.

i remember it good when the comunnety and the Game Masters have a good thing with each other that the feedback from back then was welcome to you from us and the idea's but now we hear notting more and the idea's we have are not welcome more is the feeling more most off the comunnety have.

the comunnety not wane see TB becoming a death game again after the 4/5 time's it has becoming death.

the main questions is what most comunnety members wane know are you doing something against the low population on the main server and are there idea's to boost then up that you get the population more back at the start off OB.

shockdot
On 4/13/2019 at 5:27 PM, Spikanor said:

dear shockdot

you have done a good job to bring TB back alive but you have see also that the main server and the forum are getting worse more with the population and the trust some players have in you is also going bad and the main question there thinking more is are you listing to there feedback also and see the problems the game now has and need to be fix what are not only bug or with the game but also with the reputation off the game.

what most off the players are asking is why are you not listing to the comunnety and we understand it good that you are working with 2 people on the game and runing it thats something we have respect for but the feeling there now is between comunnety and the Game Masters is so bad that its need to be fix.

i think if you ask the comunnety for some help to promote the game that some off then will do it but then again the most part is more about you to do.

i remember it good when the comunnety and the Game Masters have a good thing with each other that the feedback from back then was welcome to you from us and the idea's but now we hear notting more and the idea's we have are not welcome more is the feeling more most off the comunnety have.

the comunnety not wane see TB becoming a death game again after the 4/5 time's it has becoming death.

the main questions is what most comunnety members wane know are you doing something against the low population on the main server and are there idea's to boost then up that you get the population more back at the start off OB.

I recommend reading suggestions topics & discord suggestions & you will see that nearly all the changes that we listed for the season server are player derived suggestions.

As for community involvement, we respond when it is necessary on Forum topics or on discord. Moderators are there to serve as a gateway for both moderation, suggestions, and player assistance (both in game and on the forums). If you don't feel comfortable with them or with the Forum... Support Tickets are always a good place to start in terms of contacting us.

In terms of population, we always see a large spike in player (old & new) during the start of seasons and following through to about half way through the season. At that point we typically see a divide between players playing who continue to play Season and who switch to Trimphus. This is due to the ads that are posted to various websites, facebook marketing, & general player involvement. If you have additional advertising ideas, again Forums or support tickets would be a good place to start.

kanoran99
4 hours ago, shockdot said:

I recommend reading suggestions topics & discord suggestions & you will see that nearly all the changes that we listed for the season server are player derived suggestions.

As for community involvement, we respond when it is necessary on Forum topics or on discord. Moderators are there to serve as a gateway for both moderation, suggestions, and player assistance (both in game and on the forums). If you don't feel comfortable with them or with the Forum... Support Tickets are always a good place to start in terms of contacting us.

In terms of population, we always see a large spike in player (old & new) during the start of seasons and following through to about half way through the season. At that point we typically see a divide between players playing who continue to play Season and who switch to Trimphus. This is due to the ads that are posted to various websites, facebook marketing, & general player involvement. If you have additional advertising ideas, again Forums or support tickets would be a good place to start.

some of us arent able to use the discord cause I got banned on it within the 1st week you guys released it lol

shockdot
1 minute ago, kanoran99 said:

some of us arent able to use the discord cause I got banned on it within the 1st week you guys released it lol

Probably shouldn't be posting things that warrant bans, but that still leaves the forums & support tickets. Which you have been using, I kind of liked your HC post.

kanoran99
1 hour ago, shockdot said:

Probably shouldn't be posting things that warrant bans, but that still leaves the forums & support tickets. Which you have been using, I kind of liked your HC post.

thanks haha just wish we would have a idea if these bugs are fixed by seasonal.

red mages can warm other and remove attack power potion and fire charge on other rms.

agro of mobs in lad dont agro they just stand there and watch u when you hit them.

the black robe npc in lad wont teleport you to ramp dungeon.

Spikanor
11 hours ago, shockdot said:

this is again about the season server.

what i was asking was more about the main server the Tri server there is the population worse and low.

thats something most off the comunnety wane see the main tri server becoming big in population again and there not care about the season server population.

i not playing seasons server since i hate to make each new season a new char and new accounts and in the end i and up with a lot off accounts that not cone be use more maybe thats you new players spike that old players keep making new accounts only for the tranfer new stuff to the tri server.

and also if you ask the tri server gets that spike also after each new season then way is the server then almost emty each time then?

most players like me that have start playing this game from the beta are gone for good from TB and are not coming back more since the stupid mistake's that have been make back then are so worse that have players range quit the game for good.

and still the only 4 events the tri server has are FL Hau Socer event and Castle wars but other events the season server gets are not comming to the tri server like some boost events and a pvp toerdament.

there is notting to do on the Tri server more since most off then are gone for good and others only playing the season server and not the Tri server.

you know some off the comunnety not trust you more since you not care more about the Tri server more.

and for a old player like you that is now running the game is trust between a developer and the comunnety better.

and platforms to promote the game like facebook your page is 1 year old since the last post.

on youtube its 4 years old since the last video.

and thats from your facebook page and youtube channel.

i know game's that are also small but keep updating there facebook page and youtube channel with new contant.

and then you have the MMORPG gaming list page where TB still has there own page only thing it needs to be done is up to date the page from it with new info and a new trailer video.

and with stuff like a trailer video you can ask the communety for it if there wane make a trailer movie from the game for the mmorpg page from the game.

the comunety has respect that 2 old players are running the game thats something you not see and to get the respect from the full comunety is something good.

but there have no respect for you that you only care about the season servers and not about the Tri main server to fix there the problems on it.