kanoran99

what are you trying to accomplish for new players

kanoran99

the fact you havent made this change yet is insane and me as a veteran player finds it disgusting you ignored previous posts about this idea. 

you claim you care for the game and want new players to play but how is that going to be possible if your giving everyone 1 to 350 a chance at 4500 hp from desau 10%ap from 1k charms earrings adding like 500 to 1k hp and the 9 10 sets and probably some 9 jewels.

I get it end game these are normal but I'm talking iah shuy Kando duan you can stack all these charms. kando and duan u have 9 10 sets with 8 to 10 jewels.

we said it before change it or no new player stands a chance unless they skip from lvl 1 to 300 and farm g12s...

make iah and shuy = no charms

kando and 160 nado = g1 desaus and ap charms.

duan and 161+nado = g2 desaus and ap charms

201+ g3 desaus and ap charms

giving a lvl 160 player 5k hp for free from earrings and charms is just insane and shouldn't be a thing and is probably why no one wants to play 160 or 200 content anymore cause you just cant compete

Spikanor

this are good idea's to have a good belance but is not the first thing there most do lure the new players to the game before adding stuff like that in the game will there doing notting to lure the new players to the game?

Edited by Spikanor

dylanr102

fresh new server would give everyone that currently wants a fair playing field a shot.  Tried making poll but something went wrong.  I would be down for this.