koziuri913

Can i ask ?????

koziuri913

Hello dear community and GameMasters i stop play some years  ago but want back to game. Just want to know about population of active ppl is there play even more then100ppl? 

Did you made any game advertising?in years i didint see anywhere. Are you even think how to increase people in game?? we need some boom advertising in internet but this move need money :( 

Seen alot change good job!

Spikanor

i can tell you the population is only become worse since the last time you have play.

and there have not advertising the game yet

and about how to increase people is something there also not doing it

Spikanor

there are way's to fix it but its the developers from the game that most fix it.

like advertising on facebook and youtube again.

and you still have the MMORPG site that can help out.

but its the choose off the developers if there wane do it or not.

itskanoran

I mean it's just the whole he refuses to hire and ask for help. makes all of us think he could care less about this game. we got hackers for over a year unbanned the support system for a reply to a ticket takes like a week and no ones kept in the loop with what's going on lol games great just piss poor management. hire help and this game could be something

shockdot
22 hours ago, Spikanor said:

i can tell you the population is only become worse since the last time you have play.

and there have not advertising the game yet

and about how to increase people is something there also not doing it

This is not true, as I've mentioned on a previous post you've made. The game is being advertised in various areas. As for your second comment, we also commented that we see a large increase in server population & logins from existing, former, and new players during each season server. That being said, with the release of the new launcher we do have additional plans for expansion.

3 hours ago, itskanoran said:

I mean it's just the whole he refuses to hire and ask for help. makes all of us think he could care less about this game. we got hackers for over a year unbanned the support system for a reply to a ticket takes like a week and no ones kept in the loop with what's going on lol games great just piss poor management. hire help and this game could be something

Tickets don't take a "week" and are typically answered within 24 hours, if not less. Tickets that take longer than a week (very rare) are either because they are suggestions/comments being implemented or one's that require translation & analysis (even then these are typically answered within a few days).

As for "hackers" we don't unban hackers, let alone ones that were banned for over a year. If what you meant to say is that you suspect someone is hacking, I suggest you record and report them. As it stands saying "you hack" & pointing fingers isn't enough to ban someone, in any game. However, I will remind you again that discussing existing bans should only be done via Support Tickets & discussions are always only limited to your own account & not the accounts of others.

itskanoran
1 hour ago, shockdot said:

This is not true, as I've mentioned on a previous post you've made. The game is being advertised in various areas. As for your second comment, we also commented that we see a large increase in server population & logins from existing, former, and new players during each season server. That being said, with the release of the new launcher we do have additional plans for expansion.

Tickets don't take a "week" and are typically answered within 24 hours, if not less. Tickets that take longer than a week (very rare) are either because they are suggestions/comments being implemented or one's that require translation & analysis (even then these are typically answered within a few days).

As for "hackers" we don't unban hackers, let alone ones that were banned for over a year. If what you meant to say is that you suspect someone is hacking, I suggest you record and report them. As it stands saying "you hack" & pointing fingers isn't enough to ban someone, in any game. However, I will remind you again that discussing existing bans should only be done via Support Tickets & discussions are always only limited to your own account & not the accounts of others.

the amount of times we send proof of anything gets denyed which means its 1 of 2 things. 1 it's your games poor rendering of their connection causing them to constantly teleport and attack 3x faster or it's your not able to track what the new program being used is.

Spikanor
3 hours ago, shockdot said:

shockdot the players that are playing the season server are making each time new accounts and some maybe own now more then 20 accounts and thats all from 1 player.

i own 5 accounts that means from the total off all the accounts there are make 5 are from me that means its 1 player.

and since some off the players can own now more then 20+ maybe means that its a low population and thats something you most know as old player that there are plenty off players that own a lot off accounts.

by counting how manny accounts are make is something you most never trust.

the thing you most trust is how many players are online if there are 100 online each season server then its still low for this game that means from the 100 players 80 off then stopts after the season server and not gone play on the tri server more.

and for advertised you do notting on the Turf battles facebook last post was from 9 november 2018 still 697 are follwing the page.

youtube last video was 4 years ago 120 sub's on the channel left

is that still advertised you have done no.

the only reason players only play the season server is that you give then price's like Oculus Rift and Apple Watch in the pvp Tournament's and thats something most off the comunety hate's that the season server gets the good things but the main server is getting notting funs.

you also know that this type tournament's on the season server alone also get cancelled more since most not gone join then any more since its no fun more for then at some point.

and also @shockdot like i have told on the other post all some off the comunnety members not trust you any more and hate you and you know i give then right about it since the reasons i have hear that you do notting to incresse the population on the main server or run what events on the main server no the only thing you care about is the season server and not the main server more and thats why some hate you and i hope you understand it.

and there have still respect for you and scotty that you 2 are running the game there for you 2 have only the rescpect for and still have from the comunnety but if its about how to deal with big things like increce the population on the main server again and try to let more players play on there thats type things that are things there not have trust in you and that are things there hate about you but running a game with 2 people is something there have still have respect for and thats something that will stay.

Edited by Spikanor

cb_90827

i remember how many cns turks polish had alot tribes alot ppl we should try to get them:) we could try advertising in theyr platform i want to help but idk how.

IKuPAI

You're better off not helping tbh...

Just play the game. Be grateful it's even online.