Rain1

Maybe next season 6

Rain1

I think we should try a different approach with this g12 equipment we can debate back and forth whether it's good or bad. But lets face the fact that g12 vs g12 is basically a pot war. Theres really no advantage for anyone besides the higher mdef and pdef, because no one will die. Take tri-server as a fine example which from what everyone says its completely dead. 

My idea? 

How about g12 gear having a level requirement so for the next season for example in order to wear g12 you have to be lvl 300 making the gear "End Game Gear". I feel personally it would be more rewarding to the players once they achieve the level to wear the gear. I also feel like there will be alot more players who will stay because many of us aren't really fond of g12 especially when having to go against one one way or another. All in all turfbattles is always about challenges, and farming + leveling to become potentially the best. If you noticed this season there wasn't much of a challenge since players within the first week already started making +9 weapons, +8 gear and so much other stuff so fast. I understand seasonal has higher upgrade rates but since the seasonal servers usually last about 2 months. It would be nice to have a challenge through out the 2 months. With alittle bit lower upgrade rates but better than tri-server... Everything on seasonal feels so rushed I know time goes by fast but regardless people are realizing theres not much of a challenge. Players who don't have time to play all day like most people lose out and end up quiting because everyone is so far ahead of them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~F.Y.I: This is just a start of an idea but feedback is always welcomed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Idea?

How about having only 1 server and just expanding areas to farm our  community here is pretty small. Having 3 servers with so little people personally seems like a waste but there could be a reasoning behind it such as if 1 server goes down you have 2 more. Or maybe lag issues will happening but it would be nice to have some more active pvp areas and meet new friends.

~~~~~~~~F.Y.I: I will probably get alot of criticism for this but there are probably people having some what of a similar idea as me!~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Rain1

itskanoran

in all honesty the hardcore groups like the g12 and if you try and hit 300 in a week like we do g11 sets wont cut it.

what we need to happen cause most of us are tired of it is change the g12 unlock formula it's very stressful and annoying every season rushing a entire day to unlock the crafter everytime and then get to like 94 potion brewing on day 1 and shockdot adds a fubb buff the next day discarding your work  at this point just give people the requirements to make g12s to make that less of a grind