itskanoran

Hau or nation in general

itskanoran

There should be a way to prevent the ksing in hau events... Ally do nothing witch dies then they follow us around and due to agro they can steal our lure now and ks it and what can we do ? they make their own party and hide killing the entire island while we cant pk them... atleast allow us to pk inside of hau after the witch is dead or allow a way for a tribe to blacklist another tribe making them completely opposite nations of eachother every time... its fucked 

Welph

I think it would make sence to make Hau to an instance. Just like with FL. Fight for the Island, when the witch dies everyone is tped out of the Island and then the winning nation can make instances to kill the mobs. The instance would ofc only work once per Hau event. How bout that? 

shockdot
11 hours ago, itskanoran said:

There should be a way to prevent the ksing in hau events... Ally do nothing witch dies then they follow us around and due to agro they can steal our lure now and ks it and what can we do ? they make their own party and hide killing the entire island while we cant pk them... atleast allow us to pk inside of hau after the witch is dead or allow a way for a tribe to blacklist another tribe making them completely opposite nations of eachother every time... its fucked 

Both Hau & Frozenland are nation based zones. The word "tribe" should never be in an argument on how to change them.

1 hour ago, Welph said:

I think it would make sence to make Hau to an instance. Just like with FL. Fight for the Island, when the witch dies everyone is tped out of the Island and then the winning nation can make instances to kill the mobs. The instance would ofc only work once per Hau event. How bout that? 

This is a more realistic approach, I like it. Might need to make some changes in order for Hau & Hau Instance to exist in the same zone.

noahhero_0
7 hours ago, Welph said:

+1

Dynamix
13 hours ago, Welph said:

Yes please. Also make level 300's able to dps the mobs if u make it like this, so tribe mates can help each other

elie1988_0
17 hours ago, Welph said:

Yeah would be nice! Welph i like your id ;). But how to prevent that Hau become’s like fl? At a certain point the high lvl’s dont come to fl anymore on hau they kept comming for the pvp. I would make fl more attractive. For example the winning nation has better xp rate and more special drops. The losing one can just lvlup with a lower xp rate. Tanker’s in the fl party get’s reward, player’s that helped lure bosses also a reward, yellow and white buffer’s a reward afk player’s that did not dps enough they revieve less xp.