lilija

[suggestion] demonic essence effect

lilija

Hi,

id like to suggest adding customizable effect for demonic essence effect - like weapon is some sort of blue but we can customize it to for example sort of a pink (which I am looking for aha =3 )

Sniper

How about making Health Gauntlet work, how about making slow weapons work.....maybe make those "events" on seasonal happen , halfway through not even once....no ranking, no prizes posted, people dont even know what they competing for. 

maybe after that we can worry about pink weapons xD

Zorpy99
5 hours ago, Sniper said:

How about making Health Gauntlet work, how about making slow weapons work.....maybe make those "events" on seasonal happen , halfway through not even once....no ranking, no prizes posted, people dont even know what they competing for. 

maybe after that we can worry about pink weapons xD

I don't know much about the weapons but as for those boss events last I heard he was making sure there was no more lag on the servers.

As for the rankings clearly that's gonna be on the new website as he said before.

And the prizes people know the value and I'm sure as we get closer to the end there will be more details about what specifically the prizes are. Be patient