Happie

Mana weapon/Effect weapon changes.

Happie

A Quick note beforehand, this suggestion does contain alot of text to read because I took the time to consider a lot of what the changes would do with these items, as they're easy to upgrade they're very worthwhile to go through this change and yes, they will be drastically worse as clean items, but will become potential to become stronger then what they are like in the current game if players managed to make say a 9/9/9/9 weapon. (which is definitely doable with the high upgrade rates these items have)

Mana weapons current issue:
  The current issues with mana weapons are that they do not require
  any risk to become viable to fight any mage in the game. These weapons
  can be used as clean weapons and be obtained very very easily which
  makes them extremely overpowered as there's no proper means to defend
  yourself against them as a mage. Not to mention that their ability to
  steal mana drastically increases when there's a player using the physical
  debuff from the Aplite bow and at this stage makes it impossible to out
  heal any mana stolen.

With those problems remaining it becomes impossible for a mage to survive
  in a team fight where they are outnumbered, simply being outnumbered shouldn't
  result in a player losing a fight when they heavily out gear the people they're
  fighting, but with archers around to both mana steal from a distance, debuff with
  the aplite bow and then being targeted by eonic weapons or other mages there's
  an extremely small zero chance to survive this. Which is why I suggest a change
  to ALL of the g10.5 weapons.

Suggested change

First off every g10.5 weapon should have their damage completely removed, these weapons
  have never been used with the intent of actually dealing damage, the only reason why someone
  would use them is for the effect the weapons trigger and instead the values shown should be
  related to the effect themselves, ontop of that weapons that has hit chance triggers should count
  every attack as one attack, an example is Special arrow should be counted as 1 attack,  not 1
  attack PER arrow fired in the attack. 

Mana bow 
(Display the amount of mana drained instead of any damage dealt, chance "damage" text to -AMOUNT_DRAINED in a blue color)
    Add two new stats, Minimum mana drain and Maximum mana drain, the base amount stolen
    with a clean weapon should be ~ 5-10% mana per hit, each level of maximum mana drain would increase
    the max amount possible to steal by +1% while the minimum simply brings the lowest value closer to the
    highest, making a 10/10 Max drain/Min drain able to drain ~ 15-20% of a players maximum mana per hit.
    Critical hits should increase the amount stolen by x2.0 thus making the critical chance an important
    stat to have on these items aswell.
    And finally the hits should be possible to block using dodge/block rates of course.

Mana gaunt:
(Same display as mana bow)
    Do the exact same thing as with mana bow but reduce the base amount stolen to 3-7% and make the max amount
    with 10/10 be 13-17% with a x1.5 multipler on critical hits due to the ability to get almost 100% critical hit
    rate while using AOF and the rapid hits a fist is able to output.

Stun sword 
(Display the duration a played gets stunned for like "STUN 3.6s")
    Change the stun weapon to give different stun duration clamped between two values.
    Similar to the mana weapons there could be new stats to the stun items that is a Min & Max stun rate which
    would increase the maximum time a player can be stunned for, take 0.4-1.0 as a base and increase it by +0.1
    per maximum stun rate, while minimum stun rate brings the lowest value closer to the highest.
    Criticals should add a x1.25 modifier to the time stunned, and all hits should be possible to block/dodge
    as with every other weapon.
    NOTE: The stun weapon values might need a major change, i've not used them much myself so i don't know the
          exact durations that these weapons currently apply.

Stun bow
(Same display as stun sword)
    Same as stun sword but with slightly nerfed values as it's a long range weapon. Possibly remove this and
    keep one type of these effect weapons per class to create more class diversity.

Slow gaunt and sword

Simply remove these from the drop tables as their effect isn't very good or worthwhile
    and simply take up slots on the drop table.

Possible new items:
A mana and hp regen debuff stick/staff?
    A blue mage stick which can trigger a debuff that reduces the amount of mana a player can recover
    per potion for the duration of the debuff. Vise versa but with health for red mage.
    This would make it possible to combat those pesky extreme vit builds that make people unkillable,
    especially the blades since the main reason these builds are difficult to deal with is their ability
    to recover insane amounts of health through 15% potions making each potion heal them outrageous amounts.

Edited by Happie

gdemarco21

Nah you want mana gaunt nerfed on fist to 0 damage. I want more damage on mana gaunt. Meet you halfway by putting mana steal stats on g12 weapons since mana steal is viable against basically any class. Hbu stat yellow and run away like all the other mages cuz I'm not going to trans warp speed with that poo weapon just to kill you

Edited by gdemarco21
Spelling

Kan0ran
15 hours ago, gdemarco21 said:

Nah you want mana gaunt nerfed on fist to 0 damage. I want more damage on mana gaunt. Meet you halfway by putting mana steal stats on g12 weapons since mana steal is viable against basically any class. Hbu stat yellow and run away like all the other mages cuz I'm not going to trans warp speed with that poo weapon just to kill you

you act like you need warp speed or trans to catch a mage. this game the Chinese and korean ping to the server is insane. we chase them they vanish off our screen they chase us and on their screen we are standing in 1 spot so they can still do tons of full combos even from 50 feet away cause to them your not. Hell I'd be willing to play this game again if he fixed the ping issues so when we record hacking players itll be obvious its hacks 

gdemarco21
12 hours ago, Kan0ran said:

you act like you need warp speed or trans to catch a mage. this game the Chinese and korean ping to the server is insane. we chase them they vanish off our screen they chase us and on their screen we are standing in 1 spot so they can still do tons of full combos even from 50 feet away cause to them your not. Hell I'd be willing to play this game again if he fixed the ping issues so when we record hacking players itll be obvious its hacks 

blades can orc blood, not fist. i'd need tc buffs or trans to catch a yellow mage. black mage can debuff speed so. yea. in BASIC gameplay mages are fast than fist. AINT NOBODY BUT ME dumb enough to trans with mana gaunt k? i have 1 death hand to kill them. stop nerfing fist. tysm.

Edited by gdemarco21
edit

gdemarco21

don't even try to bring trans into it. nor tc. ok? trans, bm have their mana rebirth, red mages have silence aura k?

Kan0ran
15 minutes ago, gdemarco21 said:

don't even try to bring trans into it. nor tc. ok? trans, bm have their mana rebirth, red mages have silence aura k?

that alone proves the very valid point you've never played a mage vs a mana gaunt or bow.

silence aura is a mana drain not a protection from mana. and mana rebirth which isnt for rm and only BM is protection from mana drains.

simply put the current g12 effect set on a mage is useless cause it's a chance to block a hit. special arrow or triple lockdown from a archer is 3+ per shot with their attack speed well rip mana.

Fist have God attack speed so even if you block 1 your still losing mana regardless 24 7. and that's without archer debuff. you read this as a nerf to fist and no its not lol it's called balancing currently the only time ONLY time rm +bm is obsolete is early game content. you know how easily it is to get 1k mdef? %in this game if actually tried no cause everyone focuses 16 def 12 dam not 16 dam 12 def. You cant get 1k pdef yet but mdef is quite simple so we arent saying mage should be OP but atleast give them a useful set effect and or nerf the mdef given from valk and binahs. a binah alone almost gives 200%mdef so in a 12 dam set binah and 6 dam jewels your already over 800% mdef not including tc buff 

gdemarco21
On 5/30/2019 at 6:30 PM, Kan0ran said:

that alone proves the very valid point you've never played a mage vs a mana gaunt or bow.

silence aura is a mana drain not a protection from mana. and mana rebirth which isnt for rm and only BM is protection from mana drains.

simply put the current g12 effect set on a mage is useless cause it's a chance to block a hit. special arrow or triple lockdown from a archer is 3+ per shot with their attack speed well rip mana.

Fist have God attack speed so even if you block 1 your still losing mana regardless 24 7. and that's without archer debuff. you read this as a nerf to fist and no its not lol it's called balancing currently the only time ONLY time rm +bm is obsolete is early game content. you know how easily it is to get 1k mdef? %in this game if actually tried no cause everyone focuses 16 def 12 dam not 16 dam 12 def. You cant get 1k pdef yet but mdef is quite simple so we arent saying mage should be OP but atleast give them a useful set effect and or nerf the mdef given from valk and binahs. a binah alone almost gives 200%mdef so in a 12 dam set binah and 6 dam jewels your already over 800% mdef not including tc buff 

This isn't a nerf mdef buff rm topic. Not going to keep replying to you. I put silence aura cuz it drains mana like a gaunt! ***** you are one tough case. Yes I've seen my mana depleted by a gaunt rendering me pretty useless as mage. How about this. Mana gaunt can no longer remove mana barrier or if you add mana drain stats into the game ON g12 a rm cannot be drained beyond a certain point. Ok? Never knew u were that bad at forums kano good luck making a point ever

Edited by gdemarco21
Spelling

gdemarco21

HOPEFULLY you guys understand what i'm suggesting.

A-DO NOT REMOVE MANA BARRIER WITH MANA weapon

player cannot tell when is the right time to attack with different weapon when barrier is down. (just like normal attacks, it's guessing hp and combo's)

mage can just sit there, tank mana weapon indefinitely giving the mage time to refill mana and begin attacking at right time

B- Add mana drain stats to g12, but do not allow mage mana to be drained beyond a certain point

WE HATE SWITCHING TO MANA WEAPON....

Easy to implement in terms of mage cannot be drained beyond mana applied with the mental command skill

YOU CANNOT EXPECT TO WIN 2V1 EVER!  NO CRYING ALLOWED IF YOU LOSE

Happie

@gdemarco21 I think you're missing the point I was trying to make with the topic, what I was saying is that the mana weapons currently are too powerful from scratch and the way they function make them abit too strong. The suggestion I wrote was mainly to make it so that if you want a worthwhile mana weapon that can butcher mages in the same way it does right now, make people work for it and implement stats such as block and dodge rate(dodge for mages obviously) as a possability for mages to reduce the amount of mana that gets stolen by avoiding attacks, meanwhile give the mana weapons the ability to steal more overall mana by introducing extra mana stolen on critical hits but lower base stealing as the amount stolen from a clean weapon right now is outrageous. Oh and make it so that outside buffs shouldn't make the values stolen skyrocket. Unless every class is given items that can bypass the entire defense values one have to make a 2v1 situation a 100% win situation then the mana weapons need a nerf, else there should be max health stealing weapons that steal twice as much to target a blade, whatever they have a set of 18/15 murciel or not should not matter, because right now a mage can wield a 20/20 set and still be downed by clean manabow + scattershot or simply mana gaunt + g12 bow in a 2v1 situation.

gdemarco21

@Happie how sweet would it be for every g12 weapon to get to choose mana drain or ap and mages be 100% unaffected mana drain using mental command lvl 10 at the 40% buffer. it's super effective against all classes, we only have to hit what like 9k mana or something idk lvl 300+ ur hp? my fist was at 15k hp i'm restatting for 19k base hp. full vit with i hope 1k dex base strength probably max out 17-18k tho

Edited by gdemarco21
reason

gdemarco21

of course our life points must be even too. no difference i think between fist and mage ap. keep it clean. minus bm drivers stack....

Edited by gdemarco21
tiny edit

cukka

i dont think nerf mana guant mana bow red mage tanking 10 playes bm tanking 10  15 play what you want i am think you wnat bm never die     immortal mages make ..  season 1 2 3 only cry us players nerfred archer game dead because cry player   cry and tell ricky nerf class  i am make 350 archer   gm nerf archer ofc i am quit .........

Happie
30 minutes ago, cukka said:

i dont think nerf mana guant mana bow red mage tanking 10 playes bm tanking 10  15 play what you want i am think you wnat bm never die     immortal mages make ..  season 1 2 3 only cry us players nerfred archer game dead because cry player   cry and tell ricky nerf class  i am make 350 archer   gm nerf archer ofc i am quit .........

Not sure why you're complaining about quitting on this topic, but I think you missed the point. The change I suggested means CLEAN NON-UPGRADED mana weapon should be heavily nerfed, meanwhile a max upgraded mana weapon should be STRONGER then what it is right now. Aka NEED UPGRADE TO BE GOOD.