shockdot

A New Server - Mystic Server

shockdot

Hello everyone, we've created this forum sections for suggestions/ideas that users may want to share/contribute for the new server. For those of you that do not know, there was a very popular topic made on the forums that resulted in quite a large push for a new permanent server to be opened up. This new server will be called the Mystic Server. The original forum topic can be found here: 

Our current ideas for the new server align with the posts original ideas including (please note these changes will only be on the Mystic server):

• Removing Zipped Potions
  • Removing HP & MP TC Buffs
  • Removing MDEF TC Buffs
  • Removing AP TC Buffs
  • Removing Move Speed TC Buffs
  • Removing Perfect Gems
  • Removing Demonic Essence from the TC Shop
  • Changes in prices to the Turf Shop
  • Reduced EXP gains
  • Significant changes & additions to subscriptions benefits.
  • We will no longer be hosting season servers

In addition we would also like to take a look at making changes to the following:

• Equipment Balances & distribution
  • Stun, Mana Steal, & Leni Steal Weapons

We would like for this server to be driven by player ideas so we welcome your feedback & suggestions. Due to the drastic change in revenue models & the required balance changes that must be present after removing all those TC Buffs we expect this server to come online sometime between September-November. It could be sooner, we just don't have an exact ETA since it's so early, but we will keep everyone posted as things progress.

cb_90827

can't wait for start thanks!:) what about  buffs from turf stop ??is it still will drop buff?and piraha quest will give hp buff????

Edited by cb_90827

Masta

- Lock G12s for a certain amount of time(6 Months)

- Change the way G12s are made/farmed

- Remove the Seph Choice quest

- Create a NPC to zip the current potions for leni

- Remove the stupid gem(forgot the name) That you need for certain instances.

H

if you don't have a TC Buff, you're adding another Buff? Or is it completely removing the buff? then, how can you make money to keep your server?

i love this game. i hope I can keep playing this game. can you make someone like me keep playing this game?

cb_94427

g12 matarials remove . g12 items.. Safe 12. and weapon Delete efect healt recovery and mana recovery... .change weapon color. 18 blue.. we need blue coolor :) item succes rate. added higer some ^^

cb_90827
5 hours ago, cb_94427 said:

g12 matarials remove . g12 items.. Safe 12. and weapon Delete efect healt recovery and mana recovery... .change weapon color. 18 blue.. we need blue coolor :) item succes rate. added higer some ^^

lol no  item succes rate even now a bit to good ! chek any other game u need play like 7-12 month to get hight lvl good equip you want make max gear in 1 month ? i mean if make 8/7 its should be already good to hawe coz atm 10/9 set was to fast to make ! just think about motivation to play .....

Goroth849

More PVE only areas for those of us who really enjoy the game play but SUK at pvp.

Goroth849

Make grinding lower levels more full-filling so iah, shuy and kando mean something again. Make the G9 and lower gear useful again..... No free PLVLing in Tiaz etc.

gdemarco21
9 hours ago, Goroth849 said:

More PVE only areas for those of us who really enjoy the game play but SUK at pvp.

hell yes. and make g12 301+ that shit is toxic.

gdemarco21

i try to help for my sake at least not to totally criticize the whole idea of new server. remove kare bear island or at least do something to make sure a loner doesn't feel taunted

Edited by gdemarco21
edit

gdemarco21

vice gear for lvl 350 with output for 15 minute fl solo because u have the cooldown timer already. u have spawn timers, so it can be viable dungeon wise too.

Edited by gdemarco21
edit

gdemarco21

by the looks of it, u better have a really grand opening like emails n *** cuz the population

Edited by gdemarco21
edit

barela210

Turf Battles has always been one of the best grind games I've ever played. Its annoying when others can get the same stuff that you have just as easily. Make everything gem that pertains to upgrading hard to get. (Not too hard where people quit), make trans gems hard to get, lower exp. at 255. Make people grind harder. Mj and I grinded for our soul charms when the game came out. Thats how much I want to grind for everything else. That's just my opinion though.

cb_90827
14 hours ago, Goroth849 said:

its pvp game.There are always fight for any island i remember when i cant kill any one i farmed isladns while all sleep to be stronger and grow up. If make this game pve area this will mean end of tb.

Punisher

Remove g12  sets and 350 lvl..

Remove Sup Gems

G12 requires a certain amount of money to make the set. No need community. A lot of people want the same thing. The worst case is different from the other server. We can poll.

350 lvl i dont see pvp.  About 4-5 months play  tri server dont pvp 350 lvl and 200+ lvl pvp very low players go to 350 lvl dead 200+ pvp. Remove 350 lvl island and maps. This need to be changed

254 lvl+ its needs to be difficult

gdemarco21
On 7/24/2019 at 1:29 AM, cb_90827 said:

its pvp game.There are always fight for any island i remember when i cant kill any one i farmed isladns while all sleep to be stronger and grow up. If make this game pve area this will mean end of tb.

delete it bro. farm while game is dead is what you're saying.

gdemarco21

@barela210 they're already chopping the grind: loosing tc buffs, new agro system in v3 specifically targeting the weakest players makes it way harder next to impossible without minimum gear standard. sounds like you haven't played in a long time to be honest. 

incite

One thing i can say is that this is a good idea, as long as you implement it properly.

I would definitely emphasize the subscription benefits. For Example:

Drop rate increased by 50%, EXP rate increased 30%, 50% Reduced pots, etc. And then sell the Supplemental scrolls in the TC shop, so that F2P players aren't left in the dust.

Drop Rate Scroll- 50% Drop rate(stacks with sub, this would match the original amount on scroll)

20-40% Exp scrolls, Again to match currently capabilities on EXP gains, and still give F2P players a means to compete. 

I would like to see the crafting grind pushed out. If anything, re-implement it in a new way. And make it non-essential but very beneficial.

For Example, Have the materials for Eonic Gear, G12 Gear drop frequently, and craft able without having to level the original skills.

BUT for the players that do maximize those skills give an increased chance at creating perfect stats for these gear pieces.(not upgrade rates)

or; be able to craft gems that would only give a certain stat when applied to the gem, obviously much more expensive but ONLY craft able from the raw materials with a supplemental drop piece to complete the gem that mobs would drop.( this would encourage trade between crafters and gatherers.)

I would like to see some rearranging of NPC's as well, there's not really a reason to have the Donation box in X location and the warehouse on the opposite side in X location. This would also open those areas up for additional content to be added. For example, the quest givers in center of Lads would run you to an NPC where the donation box was and clear some invading lizards, than progress into the swamp to further the story, obviously this kind of stuff would come later but would get new players engaged sooner instead of them begging to know how to operate the game in newbie chat and hoping that a veteran helps them. 

Another thing that would drastically help the quality of life is an in-game item search kind of function. Basically a menu that you can pop up that tells you X.. for Example. A new player sees a G11 ring someone is selling in a booth, they can open their guide, click on gear, and click on the type they are looking for.. then the guide can tell them what area they should go to farm for these and a little bit about that item type. This will get new players much more involved as they can search through the guide looking up terms like V3 since the guide told them this piece could be obtained there. Then they can learn how to go to that dungeon as well.

- i know this is a little scatter brained way of putting this but im at work and keep getting cut off half way through sentences hahaha.

Edit: Definitely need an ad campaign to get things going again. Bringing some of the old players back myself included helps, but bringing new players is the best way to stay alive. 

Edit2: Also putting up a road map would be very beneficial. And can help to generate the hype. I know some things aren't exactly set in stone. But at least putting the idea of a timescale out there will generate hype and get people looking in anticipation. For Example:

September XX - First Stress test. have gear like in first beta where you can buy it from a vendor and test damages and balancing. 

September XX - Second Stress test. Same as before with adjusted values that should work better, and get it really close. And get last chance ideas from community.

October XX: Official server opening. Some grand event..

February XX: V3/GC/FL wars whatever will be opened. 

June XX: V4/G12/Eonic or whatever will be opened etc etc.

Just some 2cents for the pile.

Edited by incite

cb_90027

Tribe incentives.

As a new player is sucks to try and get into a tribe if you don’t know anybody. So an idea would be to have incentives to have people recruit and keep new players. For example, first tribe to get X amount of players to level X get a tribe wide cosmetic or get their tribe name posted on a billboard in Lad (or something like that). Maybe they get an item (g11s, gems, etc). 

Yes this can be exploited (multiple accounts) but could be worth a shot. Anybody have a solution to that?

Community wide events. This could really be anything. An idea would be, if the community shares your social media (fb, Twitter, whatever) X amount of times then the server gets an extra drop % for a week or you can claim a daily prize for sharing social media. In game events could be a timed one to see who sells the most in a booth (collection of gold) and the winner gets a skin or benefit (players 1-3). Lots of things you could do here. 

Think people really want this to work and I hope it does too!

Leganstrop
On 7/23/2019 at 11:37 AM, Goroth849 said:

More PvP only areas for those of us who really enjoy the game play but SUCK at PvP. Still love the game though.

Edited by Leganstrop
Misspelled Words

Envy

I know you've said updates will be posted but any expected timeframes (3 weeks, 2 weeks, etc.) 

First time in a while I'm anxious to grind TB again. Looking forward to this new server keep up the good work! 😁

Ak46234

-Remove level advantage 

Anyone who played old Tb knows about bms on lvl 200 that challenged 300s. Level  advantage now made impossible for normal players that play 2-4h day to compete with people who play all day. Anyone who grinds first 2-3 days and gets 50 levels above destroys all without gear difference just because the reduced damage. In old days people competed in Gc even from lvl 160 remove the whole level cap stats give a lot advantage anyway. Every season we get party that rushes first 2-3 days and has server under control just because of levels people can’t fight them even if they have same gear. When server first went up we seen that in first week when DeathB4 quit against BH cuz they rushed 250 had less gear but still one shot everyone cuz of the level difference and slowly server just died down. You got 50 levels on someone that’s 500 stats in vig or damage it’s massive why add reduce damage on top of it.