shockdot

A New Server - Mystic Server

Dirge07

Clean up the drop tables.

• Remove the outright pointless junior gems from the game or create an NPC that allows us to turn them into their non junior variants
  • Make gear 10.5 drop from east lad mobs in addition to gear 10
  • Make an alternative to farming skill books and upgrade gems outside of Islands or outright cut all the costs of skill books by 1/5th of their gem costs. 

And if the xp gains are reduced, make some of the mobs turn orange/purple sooner, like undead in wasteland or mobs in rest area should get their xp gains activated at level 70 or 80.

Also make instanced dungeons relevant the entire game by making something akin to Heroic/Mythic level brackets with rewards to match. 120 - 160 you get normal SSC, 160- 200 Heroic and 200+ you get mythic.

BosnianLover

Increase leni drop amount or provide more sources for effective leni farm. When leveling solo after the 100 mark potions are manageable to afford however after 200 potions to leni ratio is going to leave you in the negative unless you're in a good tribe that controls islands and lets you farm up so much that you can sell gems for leni. Create an auction house system where players can post items they wish to sell (that can be membership only or heavily taxed as a draw back). Consider adding another class perhaps a class that has a different combat style to the others. A less tanky version of a blade warrior that uses magic (White, black, yellow) that focuses on buff and debuff but lacks dps as an off set? Could play into PVE content well. Create more instance dungeons? for levels 50-90 and 100- 120 and so on so that players need to explore both open world and instance content can provide necessary gear, gems, etc. Raise the bar for G11 gear? 125 and can wear a 10/9 set seems a little op and balancing that power for the 160 level island content seems a little difficult. Create more masters/ trans skills? or create another skill boost quest (Grand masters Quest) for level 250+ where it emphasizes the classes combat abilities via passive buffs that effect masters/ trans skills. (inter changeable passives that can change efficient combat stats for single and mob or weapon ability activation rate)   I am just suggesting and i know this is literally game changing however it would give players reasons to keep playing, also more content for higher levels as most contents is centered and most entertaining at the 200 level atm. More locations and ways to farm trans gems, sure low drop rates however variety over running down a river to get gems is a little more appealing to the grind.

BosnianLover

A pvp arena where parties can face off? or 1vs1 and 3vs3. I can only imagine 15vs15 competitions without having to wait for war and what not. Having prizes for tournaments for both PVE content and PVP content. ( could make it a tribe challenge and if a tribe completes pve or pvp content/ challenges they get points and once a week a reward for said tribe )

Masta

If you have any questions about the new server, feel free to join our official discord: https://discord.gg/aM4UWtr You can always send me a pm or a message in general.

Little update:

A lot of changes has been made to the test server and are being tested as we speak. When we feel comfortable with these changes there will be a test period. More info about will be shared soon

Gr's

Masta

Edited by Masta

Gannicus_1099

No g12 for Good game TB . i wait Remove g12 for i come back

oOSparTaCuSOo

DirTyDanCeR

twicec

Is the lvl cap timeline going to be in effect? Like kupa suggested.