cb_90827

Navigation and equip points ranking

cb_90827

Hello

1.what about navigation for new player i see new people coming but stuck at this point they dont know where should lvl. 

yes i know there are many guide and webs but idk why players not wach at forum.

Lets say navigation as any pointer wich players could folow it for area or quest for leveling.

and add at setting to turn off or on it.

I play AA for few years and would say what if add ranking for equip points i mean second :

lets say lvl 10 item clean was-  100point of equip after stat add do like 4/4/4/4 its up for 327 points and any + on item its plus of points at equip 

lvl 11 +1 200point base  +2 220/+3 230/+4 240 /+5 260/ +6 280/+7 310/+8  400/+9 600 /+10 1000 equip point

and same for g12 up for more points bigger level of equip 

jews points  and on any item you use.

all item go for one result wich go for ranking.

would nice  to see who was boss not only by pk points :))

Thx for read with love Genocide :)

Edited by cb_90827

shockdot
23 hours ago, cb_90827 said:

cmon GMS any reaction or its sh1t idea?

Typically, we allow for others to provide feedback before posting...

In terms of navigation we have the Notification system in place right now, although there hasn't been much work to do as of late. It notifies of new content that can be reached/completed. It would be nice to have a more in depth system, I agree.

In terms of a gear score ranking system, this has always been in the back of my mind. The difficulty with this is that due to the nostalgic nature of Turf Battles, we have equipment that is technically considered a lower leveled item (such as the Sephiroth Gown), but that is stronger (in some cases) than higher level items. Personally I think gear score is a good idea & said system could be used for match/team making possibilities. My only concern is using the mechanics to influence such a match making scenario & people abusing it by un-equipping items temporarily. Although this could be kind of fixed by only taking into account the users highest gear score level in the lasts 72 hours or so.

cb_90827
1 hour ago, shockdot said:

Typically, we allow for others to provide feedback before posting...

aww sorry.

that was nice that you think about that ranking system before and mach team fight was nice idea.

thx for read btw!:)and thx for answer.