incite

New Stuff, Been awhile..

incite

Alright, so i haven't played in.. a long time. I come back to see that there are new sets of gear, places, etc. 

Are there any guides to look over on how to craft G12+ and what these zones are?? I just keep getting more and more materials that i have no idea what they do.. 

Thanks.

shockdot

There are a few guides on the official Turf Battles website that describe some of the new content. I suggest looking over the guide sections... For the new items & areas you might want to look at the following guides:

There are also a few fan sites or discord channels that you can use to get help with new content. If all else fails, looking through news article postings will give you a general idea of what new content has been added and how they work.

https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/news

incite

Thanks Shockdot, I went over those pages and they are fairly helpful. But the main problem is not knowing what and how to craft up to 100 on each of those skills. It seems to take an insane amount of resources without much guidance on what you can actually craft without just clicking through all the menus and trying to craft them. 

I get crafting gives the game another "aspect" but for the player base that doesn't like to craft seems to be alienating them in that way. Especially since those crafting trees aren't entirely useful in all the time i've seen them.

Could there not be a way to craft G12's with diminishing returns? Say a level 100 blacksmith gets a %reduction in materials to craft g12 in comparison to lv 0?

Idk just an idea.

shockdot
12 minutes ago, incite said:

Thanks Shockdot, I went over those pages and they are fairly helpful. But the main problem is not knowing what and how to craft up to 100 on each of those skills. It seems to take an insane amount of resources without much guidance on what you can actually craft without just clicking through all the menus and trying to craft them. 

I get crafting gives the game another "aspect" but for the player base that doesn't like to craft seems to be alienating them in that way. Especially since those crafting trees aren't entirely useful in all the time i've seen them.

Could there not be a way to craft G12's with diminishing returns? Say a level 100 blacksmith gets a %reduction in materials to craft g12 in comparison to lv 0?

Idk just an idea.

The Crafting NPC gives you a brief guide on crafting. Beyond that it's as simple as refining your Raw Materials into Refined Materials and building the items you want to craft. The interface, tells you exactly what materials are needed for each item to be crafted & their quantities.

incite
4 hours ago, shockdot said:

The Crafting NPC gives you a brief guide on crafting. Beyond that it's as simple as refining your Raw Materials into Refined Materials and building the items you want to craft. The interface, tells you exactly what materials are needed for each item to be crafted & their quantities.

I get that, i've been playing since HE with you ;) This is Mike. lol.

But what i'm getting at is that without just sitting there and trial and error till your eyes bleed it's hard for new players to know what to craft. It doesn't explicitly say anywhere on there that you have to craft Boots from 1-10, then you can craft weapons 11-40, then craft X for whatever to whatever.. you literally just sit there clicking each thing and trying to craft it and getting error messages. There's no real modicum for ok, I can refine X Wood into X Saw dust, to craft X swords to get X exp. It's all just guess work, so you end up refining materials in excess or not enough just because you are crafting and refining items 1 by 1 by 1 to see how much exp you can get to maximize your resources. 

I know lots of work has gone into this stuff, and i'm trying to get back into the game, hence when i saw the server getting released without the paywall, i decided to come back and "re familiarize" myself with the systems and learn the new things to get rolling when that is in actuality. 

But doing this with the knowledge i have and still struggling to some degree is a turn off for an experienced player and i can only imagine what any new player into the game can think of it.. I know the game isn't really "noob friendly" from the start, but i'd like to see an influx of players to the game. I've already been talking with some of my buddys on Albion Online and other games that i have met to try to get them into this but a lot of things like this i KNOW will turn them off. 

Just food for thought.